Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New LET Administrator! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New LET Administrator!

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Did we just get jar'baited?

Congrats @AnthonySmith, a great choice.

Francisco

Thanked by 3AnthonySmith MasonR FHR
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Tom said: whens the LET solusvm v2 theme coming?

Watch this space for updates!

Thanked by 1Tom
  • AzenotAzenot Member
    edited January 2018

del

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2018

@WSS for admin.

Good luck Anthony.

Thanked by 2AnthonySmith FHR
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@OnApp_Terry YOU MIGHT JUST WANT TO LAUNCH v2 THIS MONTH!

Or else...

<3

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • @AnthonySmith, i expected you'd become a new provider mod but now you have all the buttons captain. All i can say i hope you gain some new experience and this position will not consume all your time. Good Luck.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • Perhaps Vanilla will get updated in the new regime? Or at least 2016 --> 2018 in the footer? :-)

edited January 2018

Oh one more thing/change, if the cestpit gets transferred into my account name and I have to get the notifications I am deleting it, that is a promise! :)

• Ruling with iron fist is what let needs. All those trolls... Anthony, will you bring any news to let? Maybe ban for @wss? :) dat would be good entry drama

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@AnthonySmith said:
    Oh one more thing/change, if the cestpit gets transferred into my account name and I have to get the notifications I am deleting it, that is a promise! :)

Shall I create a dedicated account for it? Also.. where do I pay my bribe?

@hawc said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Shall I create a dedicated account for it? Also.. where do I pay my bribe?

You'd be violating the rules - instaban!

... I heard Anthony likes cookies.

LTniger said: Maybe ban for @wss? :) dat would be good entry drama

I think you might have a hard time banning him, he has more authority over this place than I ever will.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • Thanks for everything @jarland. Glad that LET is in the good hands of @AnthonySmith.

Thanked by 3AnthonySmith MikePT jar
  • @AnthonySmith said:

bsdguy said: may he have lots of patience.

highly unlikely.

Then I don't know how you are going to run this loney bin but I wish you good luck anyway.

oh, and: shouldn't that sentence above (in your post) be "any fucking swearing = fucking instaban"?

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • pikepike Veteran

damn no

• @AnthonySmith Congratz! I'm sure you will make a good admin :) I'm only gonna say that once :P

@jarland Fare thee well! and if for ever, still for ever, fare thee well.
    No acctually you are still quite welcome here among us :P Take it easy now for a bit and get your stuff sorted. Take some extra time for your family as well. They might have been a bit on the short end while things were hitting the fan at MXroute I assume?

Thanked by 2MikePT jar

@Ympker said:
    @AnthonySmith Congratz! I'm sure you will make a good admin :) I'm only gonna say that once :P

No acctually you are still quite welcome here among us :P Take it easy now for a bit and get your stuff sorted. Take some extra time for your family as well. They might have been a bit on the short end while things were hitting the fan at MXroute I assume?

All good at MXroute, better than ever! :D

@Jarland will focus even more on MXroute now! We got lots of plans.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • WSSWSS Member

@jarland Thank you for making this community what it has been. If it wasn't for your occasional outbursts of being human, I would have thought of you as a robot.

All hail our @AnthonySmith British Foppy Overlord.

Thanked by 3ChrisMiller MikePT jar
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited January 2018

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:
    @AnthonySmith Congratz! I'm sure you will make a good admin :) I'm only gonna say that once :P

All good at MXroute, better than ever! :D

@Jarland will focus even more on MXroute now! We got lots of plans.

Glad to hear that :P All the best!

@WSS said:
    @jarland Thank you for making this community what it has been. If it wasn't for your occasional outbursts of being human, I would have thought of you as a robot.

All hail our @AnthonySmith British Foppy Overlord.

What's so bad about robots though? :(

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Well, I didn't expect to see this today. Good luck to both of you!

• WSSWSS Member

@jarland does this mean you're not going to textfuck as a 'Top Provider' anymore?

• LeeLee Veteran

@Jarland from humble beginnings to CC's biggest hater then to LET Admin, you couldn't make the history up :P

Good job though, LET is a better place for the time you have given it.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

Thanked by 1ExcelNode
  • Hello...

• @jarland I still love you!

@anthonysmith Congratz!

• Wouldn't this be called a LETministrator?

Thanked by 2hostdare MikePT
  • Jarland, thanks for your service in this undoubtedly trying job, and thanks also to AnthonySmith for being willing to be the next one to take the thing on.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

So the Ant is in now in charge? I think I saw something about this on the news:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

LowEndTalk has apparently been taken over - "conquered" if you will - by the Ant.

It's difficult to tell from this vantage point if he will consume the captive members or merely enslave them.

One thing is for certain: there is no stopping him. The new insect overlord is already here.

And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlord.

I'd like to remind him that as a trusted moderator, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in his underground affiliate marketing caves.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2018

@raindog308 said:
    I'd like to remind him that as a trusted moderator, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in his underground affiliate marketing caves.

..like Ants know anything about mar..oh shit

Godspeed, @jarland-

May MXRoute eventually take over VSNX, and we'll possibly, one day, have IPv6.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Thanks @jarland for everything, seen a lot of good things (and otherwise as well, but mainly good) on LET since you took over, and wishing you good luck on everything going forward!

And congrats to @AnthonySmith - always been impressed by your posts and attitude, and I'm sure you'll do great, thanks for taking this on!

Thanked by 1MikePT