Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel Hosting in NL 5GB SSD 10€/year (limited stock!) and in FR only 10 GB SSD 5€/year!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel Hosting in NL 5GB SSD 10€/year (limited stock!) and in FR only 10 GB SSD 5€/year!

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited January 2018 in Shared Hosting Offers

Hello LET!
Today I have the following special offers for you:

NL SSD cPanel Hosting

5 GB SSD

500 GB BW (soft limit; if you need more open a ticket)

Unlimited Addon Domains & Subdomains

1 GB RAM

Free SSL

LiteSpeed + Softaculous + R1 Soft

NO GUARANTEE FOR BACKUPS!

Only 10€/year for this premium shared hosting!

Order: Click

FR SSD cPanel Hosting

10 GB SSD

1000 GB BW (soft limit; if you need more open a ticket)

Unlimited Addon Domains & Subdomains

1 GB RAM

Free SSL

Softaculous

CloudFlare integration in cPanel (plugin)

NO BACKUPS! NO REMOTE SQL!

Only 5€/year for this awesome offer!

Order: Click

Any questions? Let me know!

Server Status: Click

Comments

• Didn't expect the FR plan to become so popular. Stock has been refilled in case anyone saw the out of stock message pop up.

• Do you offer Dedicated IP at FR? if yes price please.

• @xameer538 said:
    Do you offer Dedicated IP at FR? if yes price please.

Unfortunately I am not offering this at the moment. But I might in the future :)

• Free trials are available if required!

Open a ticket if interested :)

• @Ympker said:
    Free trials are available if required!

You are so cheap! :D

• @mailinabox said:

@Ympker said:
    Free trials are available if required!

You are so cheap! :D

So? :)

• I tried to order. It takes me to a non-english page and there is nothing on that page to place an order. The cart shows as empty

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 2018

@mansoor said:
    I tried to order. It takes me to a non-english page and there is nothing on that page to place an order. The cart shows as empty

The website has always been in german.
    The order form is currently disabled as I am investigating new tax rules in Germany which might be pushing me towards closing shop as it is just so much more pain to do than before (they have basically removed the "Kleingewerbe" rule which made it very comfortable for small companies to grow without dealing with a lot of paper work until they make a certain turnover per year, which enabled me to offer what I did without a lot of effort/time put in papers). I am re-evaluating currently if it's worth for my service to stick around or if I'm going back to Webdesign only as it would be way easier to handle on the side. Take in account that I do Uni as a main "job" right now, along with another 50h/mo job which is why I can't have Elbaf Hosting to be too time consuming. I will have made up my mind by next week, to all Elbaf Hosting customers rest assured that you will be given the choice to either get a full refund or keep the service until it's expiry date. The servers won't go down :)

Tbh not sure if being open about it is the best way but that's what I always tried to be so yeah just keeping you guys informed^^