Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• @GameTownProjects said:
    Anyone knows whats up with rmlh?

I bought an ASN December last year but didn't got any kind of respond yet and now his Website seems to be offline :/

@Mr_Tom said:

@GameTownProjects said:

I bought an ASN December last year but didn't got any kind of respond yet and now his Website seems to be offline :/

I wondered the same as I had been interested in buying from them. Their site is still down though.

All sorted. Will respond to orders within 24 hours. As for new orders. PM and I'll knock €10 off ASNs.

• We are searching around for /24 IPv4 blocks from any RIR. The IPs must be clean from common blacklists, we need to have whois changed appropriately, and we need to have the nameservers delegated to ours for reverse DNS. Payments can be made quarterly or longer.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

Looking for arin /23 to lease

• telecomcctelecomcc Member
    edited January 2018

We have IPV4 Addresses that are available for long-term lease.

For the pricing information or to lease ipv4, please shoot us an email us.

Please include the amount of IPs you need, contract term and a brief explanation of the usage purpose.
    We also provide dedicated servers and co-location at competitive prices. email editted out.
    We are looking forward to your requests

• Jamie_DreamITJamie_DreamIT Member, Host Rep

Hey guys, Does anyone have an APNIC blocks for sale? I already have membership

• Hello 2 all! I'm always looking for buying ipv4 space from any REG (Ripe, Afrinic, Arin etc) Rent needed too! U can touch me in telegram and here anytime: https://t.me/hellohooray
    uplink86 gmail com

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@rmlhhd said:

@GameTownProjects said:

@Mr_Tom said:

@GameTownProjects said:

I wondered the same as I had been interested in buying from them. Their site is still down though.

All sorted. Will respond to orders within 24 hours. As for new orders. PM and I'll knock €10 off ASNs.

please let me know when you can process my asn order please.

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited January 2018

Be aware that an anonymous source has told me that @telecomcc is a scammer, from telecomcallcenter.eu. I editted the email out.

Also, on his main site the WHMCS is nulled.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

We have some IPv4 blocks for lease. HMU if interested. Prefer long-term business.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Looking for IPv6 ASN, some v6 PI and a VPS to do the BGP announcements. Currently on dn42 and would like to move into the real Internet. Intend to use HE and Netassist as upstreams. Will that work? I read that Snapserv do BGP tunnel as well.

Prefer one-time payment for the ASN rather than annually. Does that rule out APNIC and leave only RIPE?

/48 is more than enough. What size VPS is good for announcing? I am not aiming to do the full table , the default from the upstream suffices.

Any offers/bundle deals?

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited January 2018

@ax206g said:
    Looking for IPv6 ASN, some v6 PI and a VPS to do the BGP announcements. Currently on dn42 and would like to move into the real Internet. Intend to use HE and Netassist as upstreams. Will that work? I read that Snapserv do BGP tunnel as well.

Prefer one-time payment for the ASN rather than annually. Does that rule out APNIC and leave only RIPE?

/48 is more than enough. What size VPS is good for announcing? I am not aiming to do the full table , the default from the upstream suffices.

Any offers/bundle deals?

@vmhaus got me an ASN and two /48s at an amazing price. Maybe go open up a ticket?
    BTW, it's APNIC

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

@ax206g said:
    Looking for IPv6 ASN, some v6 PI and a VPS to do the BGP announcements. Currently on dn42 and would like to move into the real Internet. Intend to use HE and Netassist as upstreams. Will that work? I read that Snapserv do BGP tunnel as well.

I've done the tunneled BGP with HE and NetAssist with some personal projects and it works quite well. FYI both will give you full tables by default (not sure if you can change that). Vultr is another provider that will do BGP with you as well and you have a choice of full tables or default route

• @freeerangecloud said:
    I've done the tunneled BGP with HE and NetAssist with some personal projects and it works quite well. FYI both will give you full tables by default (not sure if you can change that). Vultr is another provider that will do BGP with you as well and you have a choice of full tables or default route

>
    @freerangecloud, thanks. Good to know.
    @sanvit, thanks for the recommendation, I've contacted @vmhaus for more details.

Still looking for offers/bundles on my requirements.

• I am also looking for /24 block. Please message me with pricing and all the details.

• We have plenty IPv4 to lease. Please message me.

• I am looking for /24 + v6 + ASN - RIPE. PM

• @sadtuna said:
    I am looking for /24 + v6 + ASN - RIPE. PM

I suppose @Jack can do RIPE and @vmhaus can do APNIC (although I heard their v4s are out of stock?)

• @ax206g said:

Anybody know the answer? Any other offers?

• @ax206g said:

@ax206g said:

Anybody know the answer? Any other offers?

@vmhaus $50 one time for ASN regiseration @ APNIC

Thanked by 1ax206g
  • I am still looking for v4 + ASN (v6 optional)

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

I can offer IPv6 /39 + ASN (RIPE) for €50 ($61,30) per year.

• @spectraip said:
    I can offer IPv6 /39 + ASN (RIPE) for €50 ($61,30) per year.

@trewq - only posted one comment before today. This okie???

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

only wire payment can be sign of scam in case of shaddy companies (though it provides security of IP sellers in some cases from fraud buyers )

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

We do RIPE ASN registration, 50€ NRC, business customers only

• Do you have pre-registered IP address ranges that is classified as residential in IP2Location? We are having trouble with some ranges detected as data center.

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

Indeed, Lucas Wouters from https://spectraip.net (Crosslight BV/SpectraIP BV). At the moment I am owning multiple RIPE LIRs.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@spectraip said:
    Indeed, Lucas Wouters from https://spectraip.net (Crosslight BV/SpectraIP BV). At the moment I am owning multiple RIPE LIRs.

Thank you for clarifying. We need to keep tgis thread more or less safe!

Cheers

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

Is there a new mini mod invisible tag I didn't hear about?

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@Rhys said:
    Is there a new mini mod invisible tag I didn't hear about?

nope just mr. general aka mikept being him lol.