Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need 2gb, 4gb or 8gb windows vps with unlimited bandwidth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need 2gb, 4gb or 8gb windows vps with unlimited bandwidth

i need one of the above vps and low storage space, 5gb plus space needed for OS. Will need 1 hour of trial of each vps to decide which one is feasible for me. If it works well till 22nd of this month then will take 2-3 more instantly.

Comments

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

And what is your budget? And which port speed?

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

What will the usage be and what's your budget?

• muffinmuffin Member
    edited January 2018

He is looking for 8gb ram, 100gb ssd, 4 cores @ $50 / year

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran
    edited January 2018

why didnt you just bump your thread from not even a month ago or try one of the other suggestions?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/132622/need-windows-vps-4-gb-ram-found-one-thanks-to-let-members-you-rock#latest

• Well coz this is a different requirement.
    @muffin i dont need 100gb ssd, just 20gb will suffice. This is a different order for a friend

• @vpsslim usage is for seo and lowest budget possible. Dont mind renting out for half a month for now if theres available space and no commitment needed for very low budget.

• muffinmuffin Member
    edited January 2018

20GB disk space for a window server?

• yes brother. i believe 10-12 gb would be for OS and remaining would suffice

• @joeri 10gbps would work good and lowest possible budget pls

• Ask your friend to come here and make his own request then.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

manishrsb said: windows vps

manishrsb said: unlimited bandwidth

manishrsb said: usage is for seo

manishrsb said: 10gbps

manishrsb said: lowest possible budget

Yeah... good luck with that.

Instead of saying "unlimited bandwidth @ 10gbps", why don't you try estimating how much bandwidth you'll actually need. And instead of saying "lowest possible budget", give a price range that you are willing to pay. These requirements as is are just a waste of provider's time here.

• "SEO" shitleap, Xrumer and other SEO garbage. Any providers throwing offers at this guy should be documented as being a shady provider

• manishrsb said: yes brother. i believe 10-12 gb would be for OS and remaining would suffice

You have no plan on updating your service after you run your shit program since you're a shit customer which is why you want as little disk space as possible even if it impacts functionality of the service

• manishrsbmanishrsb Member
    edited January 2018

@doughmanes said:

manishrsb said: yes brother. i believe 10-12 gb would be for OS and remaining would suffice

You have no plan on updating your service after you run your shit program since you're a shit customer which is why you want as little disk space as possible even if it impacts functionality of the service

@doughmanes said:

manishrsb said: yes brother. i believe 10-12 gb would be for OS and remaining would suffice

Well i saw u were a shitty vps provider. What happened to your services?

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited January 2018

SEO. You mean spam. And it's not something LET tolerate.

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Can you give an actual estimate of bandwidth? Unmetered 10Gbit (that is good/usable) is not coming cheap.

We can provide 1Gbit Windows VMs in London but we need to know a more realistic bandwidth figure than unmetered.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

He wants to cheat a provider. Cheat youtube or whatever sites. He is a Cheap skate on top of it. Now SEO that!

• manishrsbmanishrsb Member
    edited January 2018

@vmhaus said:
    Can you give an actual estimate of bandwidth? Unmetered 10Gbit (that is good/usable) is not coming cheap.

We can provide 1Gbit Windows VMs in London but we need to know a more realistic bandwidth figure than unmetered.

I think a 2 tb will be ok with 1gbps windows. Let me know the best price for the options

• pincpinc Member
    edited January 2018

now that's an unnnnlimited twist!

just can't resist, sorry

@manishrsb said:

@vmhaus said:

I think a 2 tb will be ok with 1gbps windows. Let me know the best price for the options

2TB is a lot more reasonable.

https://vmhaus.com we can do this in UK & LA

• @vmhaus said:

Thanks. Loved your hourly rates. But i cant see a 8GB ram option?

@manishrsb said:

@vmhaus said:

Thanks. Loved your hourly rates. But i cant see a 8GB ram option?

Hello,

8GB is possible its $28/month ;) we enable it from time to time on our platform.

• I have subscribed win vps from one Vendor. 2vCPU at 2.8Ghz, 2GB ram and 50GB ssd @ $45/year. I am very satisfied with the service.