Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who can provide some information on China Mobile's big hard disk, VPS, which has a good access to th
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who can provide some information on China Mobile's big hard disk, VPS, which has a good access to th

yewuminyewumin Member
edited January 2018 in Help

Hello I want to buy cheap VPS with big Hard drive, I mean about 250 - 500 GB. It will be used as a backup via rsync protocol so that is why I need VPS.

Comments

• I miss really long sentences in titles of support tickets. Thanks for giving me a memory of working support@

Thanked by 1JahAGR
  • @doughmanes said:
    I miss really long sentences in titles of support tickets. Thanks for giving me a memory of working support@

The only thing worse than long sentences titles are titles called "help" or "need help"

• Big Hard dicks ?

Thanked by 1dedipromo
  • You just made my day

@hammad said:
    Big Hard dicks ?

• lion said: The only thing worse than long sentences titles are titles called "help" or "need help"

Usually thats the body of the message with the description in the title/subject which is cut off

• HarzemHarzem Member
    edited January 2018

doughmanes said: Usually thats the body of the message with the description in the title/subject which is cut off

I recommend two new fields instead of "title" and "message".

How would you rant about your problem on twitter?

How would you rant about your problem on facebook?

Thanked by 1lion
  • WSSWSS Member

@Harzem said:
    How would you rant about your problem on twitter?

How would you rant about your problem on facebook?

something something cpu eggs something something

• To go back on-topic: China Mobile has pretty decent international peering, so your only adversary will be the GFW. I heard it slows down ssh traffic after a certain amount has passed, so your backups might become slow within the first week.

Do not blame that on any provider, it is the GFW blocking you.