Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute.io - MailChannels SMTP Relay Offers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute.io - MailChannels SMTP Relay Offers

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
edited January 2018 in Offers

MXroute.io - SMTP Relay Service, by MailChannels

Here are our offers, that are still available for order, yearly plans will expire really soon ;-)

LET 10k

10k emails per month

SMTP Relay Access

MailChannels Cloud Access

40€ per year - Signup here

LET 5k

5k emails per month

SMTP Relay Access

30€ per year - Signup here

LET 2k

2k emails per month

SMTP Relay Access

20€ per year - Signup here

Monthly plans:

Starter

10k emails per month

SMTP Relay Access

5€ per month - Signup here

More monthly-based plans available in our website https://mxroute.io

Benefits of signing up for our plans:

• MailChannels integration in WHMCS (including overages, full automation);

• 2FA available in WHMCS (secure your account properly);

• Support by us and MailChannels - as you're a Cloud user, you're entitled for their 24x7 Support as well;

• Plugins available for cPanel/Plesk;

• Awesome email delivery by MailChannels;

*Listed prices do not include VAT - EU residents are subject to VAT as per the MOSS Agreement (companies with a valid VAT number are VAT exempt where individuals without a valid VAT number are charged the country's VAT rate).

Due to the recent price hikes in MailChannels, we've also created new plans targeted at big volumes, for Enterprise/ISPs at www.mxroute.io

Comments

• pikepike Veteran

happy 420

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@pike said:
    happy 420

Cheers! :p

Thanked by 1pike
  • @pike said:
    happy 420

It was 320 at portugal :P

Thanked by 2pike MikePT
  • pikepike Veteran

@vovler said:
    It was 320 at portugal :P

damn, 420 in germany. Time to go to bed.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • So, let's pretend that I am an idiot (which I am). I'm already with MXRoute as an IMAP: customer. This service is useful for... web applications that need to send outbound email?

• So, is mxroute.com and mxroute.io two different companies?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2018

@rpollestad said:
    So, let's pretend that I am an idiot (which I am). I'm already with MXRoute as an IMAP: customer. This service is useful for... web applications that need to send outbound email?

The normal MXroute product is great for when you need a full email host. This new product is the backend product that I purchase from MailChannels to ensure quality delivery. So if you want to send and receive as [email protected] you're on MXroute.com's product, but if you want to configure a server that sends email as "every one of my several thousand customers without configuring each one manually" you're on the MXroute.io product. If that makes sense. Chances are that if it doesn't make sense, you don't want this new product.

@ihadp said:
    So, is mxroute.com and mxroute.io two different companies?

The MXroute.io product is a partnership between MXroute (Jalrand Donnell) and WebNegócio. We are tightly connected and share branding, resources, and support. Business decisions are made by both partners. It should not be considered as disconnected from the MXroute.com brand, but it's legal ownership is different on paper.

Thanked by 2MikePT rpollestad
  • jarland said: The MXroute.io product is a partnership between MXroute (Jalrand Donnell) and WebNegócio. We are tightly connected and share branding, resources, and support. Business decisions are made by both partners. It should not be considered as disconnected from the MXroute.com brand, but it's legal ownership is different on paper.

Awesome, I wish you the best of luck with the new services (At least its new to me!).

Thanked by 2jar MikePT
  • is this same like sendgrid ?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@surihost said:
    is this same like sendgrid ?

Basically yeah.

• ok,can we use our own custom domain like: smtp.mydomain.com as the smtp server name? and do i get stats of all the email sends to whom?

Sorry for the late reply folks. I am still recoverring. I see that @Jarland has answered most questions.

@surihost said:
    ok,can we use our own custom domain like: smtp.mydomain.com as the smtp server name? and do i get stats of all the email sends to whom?

If you configure your MTA to relay using Mailchannels, sure, you can use you own smtp domains. As for the later, yes. You can track deliverability within your Mailchannels Cloud account :)

Cheers!

• Have any small plan like 1K/month

• @avira said:
    Have any small plan like 1K/month

Last I heard any mailchannels reseller pays 1 euro/usd per month per user as a base. Add some paypal fees to that and you're already at the 20 euro of the 2k plan.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@avira said:
    @teamacc said:

@avira said:

Last I heard any mailchannels reseller pays 1 euro/usd per month per user as a base. Add some paypal fees to that and you're already at the 20 euro of the 2k plan.

^ This, what @teamacc said. We're unable to do such pricing due to the subaccounts costing us 1 USD per month, so if you multiply that for a year, and add PP fees, it's just not worth as we would be losing money there. While we have some cheap ass offers here, specially the yearly plans, we really need to be sustainable :-)

• Noob question, could it delivers the mail faster?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@lifehome said:
    Noob question, could it delivers the mail faster?

Hi @lifehome!

MailChannels is able to send thousands of emails per second if needed - the capacity/structure is there, so theoretically, if you're sending, say, 10.000 emails, it'll surely arrive faster than with the traditional MTA, ensuring proper deliverability as well.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited January 2018

jarland said: The normal MXroute product is great for when you need a full email host.

If I have a MXroute.com normal account, can I use it as a relay service? Or is this a functionality just for mxroute.io plans?

EDIT: Sorry, I just saw that you have added the answer in your site's knowledge base.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@jvnadr said:

jarland said: The normal MXroute product is great for when you need a full email host.

If I have a MXroute.com normal account, can I use it as a relay service? Or is this a functionality just for mxroute.io plans?

Hi there,

You can use it as a relay service, as long as the usage is fair/reasonable, meaning that if you're planning to relay thousands of emails per month, you'd better buy an SMTP Relay plan.

Thanked by 1tarasis