Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Blesta + KVM SSD VPS - $7/mo - Killer Deal - Dewlance®
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free Blesta + KVM SSD VPS - $7/mo - Killer Deal - Dewlance®

DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Get Free Blesta Billing Software with our any linux VPS and start your Hosting Business. This is only available in Limited Quantity. We provide quality web hosting services at affordable price. Get a Linux VPS at just $7 month with free Blesta billing software worth $9/mo - Internal License only which will be only valid on your VPS IP.

• Debian VPS
  • CentOS, Ubuntu, Arch Linux
  • Rocket.Chat VPS (1 Click Installer)

Server Location

- Chicago

Payment Method

- PayPal

- Bitcoin

- CoinPayments

- Payza

- PayUMoney

- PerfectMoney

- OKPay

- NEFT

Linux KVM VPS

20GB Disk

1GB RAM

1000GB Bandwidth

2 vCPU Core

Full Root SSH Access

1 Dedicated IP Address

OS: Debian, CentOS, Ubuntu, ArchLinux, RocketChat + CentOS, etc..

SolusVM Control Panel

Instant Setup

Price: $7mo

Order Linux VPS

Note: For Free Blesta License, Pleae open a ticket after placing an order and If you will provide login details of your control panel like cPanel/any other panel then we can also install Blesta for you at free of cost.

Comments

• Is it summer already?

• WSSWSS Member

DewSomethingelseLance.

• Who has been killed?

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited March 2018

Just a heads up. This guy takes hours and hours to respond. The cPanel server is fine, but the Blesta license takes almost 24 hours.

Not only that, the guy is rude in tickets.

Seriously I prefer snipped

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2018

@dahartigan said:
    Just a heads up. This guy takes hours and hours to respond. The cPanel server is fine, but the Blesta license takes almost 24 hours.

Seems you have a account with us but I assured you that maybe it was a miss-communication but we did not use rude word.

I apologize for inconvenience, If you need help in installation of your Blesta then contact us. Blesta license was not ready. We recently become a VAR Reseller of Blesta and you know that signing a document/agreement take some time.

Now you will not face any other problem with us.

edited March 2018

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

Seems you have a account with us but I assured you that maybe it was a miss-communication but we did not use rude word.

I apologize for inconvenience, If you need help in installation of your Blesta then contact us. Blesta license was not ready. We recently become a VAR Reseller of Blesta and you know that signing a document/agreement take some time.

It says on your website 24/7 suppport with 20 min replies. It took just under 24 hours for you to reply to me. You say you saw my ticket but you didn't bother to reply to it with even a simple update. Not once but twice!

I just completely lost faith at this stage.

I am not using your service any more. $6/month is too much for so little, especially on LET. So you're right when you say I won't face further problems!

edited March 2018

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

Seriously I prefer wh

It says on your website 24/7 suppport with 20 min replies. It took just under 24 hours for you to reply to me. You say you saw my ticket but you didn't bother to reply to it with even a simple update. Not once but twice!

I just completely lost faith at this stage.

I am not using your service any more. $6/month is too much for so little, especially on LET. So you're right when you say I won't face further problems!

Oh, In WHMCS when you answer ticket then it will moved from open ticket so I prefer to do not reply unless we are prepared for solving issue.

Please come back, Our server is fast and we use CloudLinux. We will also add more feature in future. Currently you can use 2FA in cPanel + Our Client Area and SMS Alert upon reply, ticket, failed login attempt, etc.

edited March 2018

None of that matters to me, sorry. As a customer I don't need to know or understand how whcms works.

Maybe in future use this feedback to help future customers.

Even snipped reply to acknowledge that they received the ticket and give an update and they are the considered one of the worst hosts.

edited March 2018

@dahartigan said:
    None of that matters to me, sorry. As a customer I don't need to know or understand how whcms works.

Maybe in future use this feedback to help future customers.

Even snipped reply to acknowledge that they received the ticket and give an update and they are the considered one of the worst hosts.

For Emergency response like instant response you can contact us via WhatsApp or SMS, Company Mobile Number is available on our Contact us page.

Forgive us. Please.

• jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited March 2018

dahartigan said: Seriously I prefer

This was the line where I lost faith in your reply

• @DewlanceVPS said:
    Get a Linux VPS at just $7 month with free Blesta billing software worth $9/mo

If I opt-out the blesta license, will you pay me $2 a month to use your VPS?

Thanked by 2BlaZe saibal

@TheOnlyDK said:

@DewlanceVPS said:
    Get a Linux VPS at just $7 month with free Blesta billing software worth $9/mo

If I opt-out the blesta license, will you pay me $2 a month to use your VPS?

Still you will need to Pay $7/mo for VPS ;) however we provide license to hosting owners only. I am really excited with Blesta + Hosting product because of within few days we will create many tutorials (Video + Text) on blesta.

• @DewlanceVPS said:
    Still you will need to Pay $7/mo for VPS ;) however we provide license to hosting owners only. I am really excited with Blesta + Hosting product because of within few days we will create many tutorials (Video + Text) on blesta.

Uhh.. okay? You do realize that was an obvious joke right?

edited January 2018

@TheOnlyDK said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

Uhh.. okay? You do realize that was an obvious joke right?

Oh, Yes. ;)

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

As much you try to hate on old dewlance. Atleast he has not dead pooled like other hosts. Autoboot will live for forever!

Thanked by 2DewlanceVPS Inglar
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

How much do you pay for your VAR account? @DewlanceVPS

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS

@Radi said:
    How much do you pay for your VAR account? @DewlanceVPS

Here is pricing list(VAR): https://www.blesta.com/resellers/

edited January 2018

@teamacc said:

Thank you so much. Fixed, Seems it was broken due to WHMCS Automatic upgrade.

• where is your server location and cost...????

• @hostperl said:
    where is your server location and cost...????

It is literally in the OP.