Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

save 30% on your SolusVM license
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

save 30% on your SolusVM license

agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

Use coupon code, “BRIGHT2018” and you’ll get 30% off your first invoice with SolusVM.

Comments

• Lies. My 2018 is not bright.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2018

so finally people leaving them and hitting more on finances ?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

You would save more just using the 14 day trial, although in reality, 30% is about $3.75 from your 'first' invoice assuming your setup is a master+slave.

if it was 30% off any invoice.. that would be nice haha.

• lionlion Member
    edited January 2018

@AnthonySmith might be an interesting deal for you!

edited January 2018

to slow! (like solusvm development) :)

Thanked by 1lion
  • @AnthonySmith said:

to slow! (like solusvm development) :)

I can make pik a chaz 2

• Waiting for @WSS 's reply

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2018

@vovler said:
    Waiting for @WSS 's reply

BRIGHTDICKS

Did I do it right?

• @MikeA said:

@vovler said:

BRIGHTDICKS

Did I do it right?

You forgot the # in front. Not bad for a first try though.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@AuroraZ said:

@MikeA said:

@vovler said:

BRIGHTDICKS

Did I do it right?

The # made it bold, god damn!

• @MikeA said:

@AuroraZ said:

@MikeA said:

@vovler said:

BRIGHTDICKS

Did I do it right?

The # made it bold, god damn!

Use two of them ##.

• @AnthonySmith: So I would pay USD 2.00 per month for 2 KVM instances running on the virtualizor node, right? No extra license for the node then?

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2018

Amitz said: o I would pay USD 2.00 per month for 2 KVM instances running on the virtualizor node, right? No extra license for the node then?

I think you cannot run kvm on the main node master (only ovz ?) , but you can buy it as one vps license for masters ?

I think you can still run as standalone slave with 2 vpses ( but some functions seems disabled without master )

I have to delete all content due to confusion myself haha

what I do is one 1 vps license for master and all slaves have unlimited license which I then add to the master

Thanked by 1Amitz

Amitz said: @AnthonySmith: So I would pay USD 2.00 per month for 2 KVM instances running on the virtualizor node, right? No extra license for the node then?

I guess, you don't need a master-slave setup with virtualizor, that's optional, you can run it all in 1 so the 'node' itself is the master, not sure if that is $3 or $2 though, I think it would be $2.

@virtualizor clarify?

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@Amitz said:
    @AnthonySmith: So I would pay USD 2.00 per month for 2 KVM instances running on the virtualizor node, right? No extra license for the node then?

exactly

no extra license cost

we have been using many like this

@hostdare said:

Amitz said: o I would pay USD 2.00 per month for 2 KVM instances running on the virtualizor node, right? No extra license for the node then?

I think you cannot run kvm on the main node master (only ovz ?) , but you can buy it as one vps license for masters ?

I think you can still run as standalone slave with 2 vpses ( but some functions seems disabled without master )

I have to delete all content due to confusion myself haha

what I do is one 1 vps license for master and all slaves have unlimited license which I then add to the master

you can very well run kvm on the master

by the way, not only kvl, lxc and many more as master

thats the reason we love using virtualizor

the only concern is if you use a master only license, you cannot create instances on it, its used just to manage all other virtualizor installations from once central panel

@AnthonySmith said:

Amitz said: @AnthonySmith: So I would pay USD 2.00 per month for 2 KVM instances running on the virtualizor node, right? No extra license for the node then?

I guess, you don't need a master-slave setup with virtualizor, that's optional, you can run it all in 1 so the 'node' itself is the master, not sure if that is $3 or $2 though, I think it would be $2.

@virtualizor clarify?

very true

master only license for virtualizor is needed only if you wish to have a central control of all your virtualizor installations

I understand they are releasing the ESX/vmware management in to virtualizor this year.

@AnthonySmith said:
    I understand they are releasing the ESX/vmware management in to virtualizor this year.

that will turn out to be the game killer

• @AnthonySmith said: I guess, you don't need a master-slave setup with virtualizor, that's optional, you can run it all in 1 so the 'node' itself is the master, not sure if that is $3 or $2 though, I think it would be $2.

Just $2.00

$1.00 would be for a 1 VPS license if you wanted a separate master which isn't necessary.

• WSSWSS Member

@vovler said:

#volvercalcunta

Thanked by 1vovler
  • I prefer to save 100% on Solus and not buy it.

• @WSS said:

@vovler said:

#volvercalcunta

thanks, and fuck off

• WSSWSS Member

@vovler said:
    thanks, and fuck off

thats ok bro i prefer real girls all the same

• @AnthonySmith said:

All Virtualizor needs now is a serious UI job/decent templates :)

• Thanks guys!

• Save 100% on SolusVM.... something something CVPS something

@Ishaq said:

@AnthonySmith said: I guess, you don't need a master-slave setup with virtualizor, that's optional, you can run it all in 1 so the 'node' itself is the master, not sure if that is $3 or $2 though, I think it would be $2.

Just $2.00

$1.00 would be for a 1 VPS license if you wanted a separate master which isn't necessary.

the master is optional

most of the automation panels can directly communicate with the servers with the need of the master