Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wishosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

wishosting

xcodeghostxcodeghost Member
edited January 2018 in Help

I used four accounts to buy vps, fill in the information real and effective, each payment has been successful, I submit the ticket, and then my account is deleted

Credit card and paypal have tried, can tell me why?

Comments

• Delete the account nor any description, oneman???

• WHTWHT Member

Why the heck 4 accounts?0

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

xcodeghost said: I used four accounts to buy vps

This is not allowed by the ToS which you agreed upon registering.

Your first payment has not passed 2Checkout fraud verification due to fake information used. You were notified after that via an email.

Instead of trying to resolve the issue, you have opened multiple accounts and spammed our ticketing system.

All your payments were refunded and accounts were closed. Please find another provider that meets your needs.

• @exception0x876 said:

xcodeghost said: I used four accounts to buy vps

This is not allowed by the ToS which you agreed upon registering.

Your first payment has not passed 2Checkout fraud verification due to fake information used. You were notified after that via an email.

Instead of trying to resolve the issue, you have opened multiple accounts and spammed our ticketing system.

All your payments were refunded and accounts were closed. Please find another provider that meets your needs.

I fill out the information is true and effective, can tell me which is untrue? Your vps is in line with my requirements, I really want to buy, or I do not need to register four accounts

• xcodeghostxcodeghost Member
    edited January 2018

I do not know why I've been unable to pass 2checkout's fraud verification

I try again

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@xcodeghost said:
    I try again

Please don't. He doesn't want you as a customer. Find a different provider to harass.

• @xcodeghost said:

Using VPN or proxy tends to trigger "fraud" detection. Look at it from provider's point of view - risk management is necessary.

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited January 2018

@MasonR said:
    Please don't.

Too late, he already did. Thanks for the try though.

@xcodeghost said:

Your first two payments did not pass 2Checkout internal verification. Other payments I refunded myself without waiting for the 2Checkout decision.

Edit: Just to make it clear - due to the breach of our Terms of Service you will not get a service, please find a different provider.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Yeah, it's always better to avoid abusive/spammy clients like him. Less headache in long run.

Thanked by 1IAlwaysBeCoding
  • @xcodeghost said:

I try again

You should try it with a vpn until your account gets verified. I recommend you TOR, it is a bit slow but it is for free.

Thanked by 3willie WSS Aidan
  • @quick said:

@xcodeghost said:

I try again

You should try it with a vpn until your account gets verified. I recommend you TOR, it is a bit slow but it is for free.

Some people tell me not to use vpn

• Why must use vpn instead real ip?

• edited January 2018

@quick said:

@xcodeghost said:

I try again

Please, don't encourage @xcodeghost to engage in an another method of breaking Wishosting's TOS. I don't think is funny on the receiving end when you have to deal with these kind of folks.

• @IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@quick said:

@xcodeghost said:

I try again

Please, don't encourage @xcodeghost to engage in an another method of breaking Wishosting's TOS. I don't think is funny on the receiving end when you have to deal with these kind of folks.

It was a joke, not a dick. Don't take it so hard.

Thanked by 1IncognitoBurrito
  • change thread title to 'wishosting fraud check is very effective. boo hoo'

Thanked by 4quick willie Aidan fan