Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need KVM Storage VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need KVM Storage VPS

xcodeghostxcodeghost Member
edited January 2018 in Help

Unmetered Traffic

Thanked by 1vimalware

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

Given that you've already tried to sign up using a proxy with inaccurate information, I'm not inclined to suggest anyone. Good luck.

• user123user123 Member
    edited January 2018

Have you tried VortexNode? It sounds like you two might be a good fit.

Thanked by 3willie Aidan Tsuyo
  • quickquick Member
    edited January 2018

I can recommend wishosting they got some nice and cheapish storage plans.

But I have to warn you, their protection system is a bit tricky, it took me 7 attempts/new accounts to pass the verification. Try TOR proxy, maybe you will be lucky and pass it after 1 attempt.

Thanked by 2MasonR vimalware
  • WSSWSS Member

@quick said:

But I have to warn you, their protection system is a bit tricky, it took me 7 attempts/new accounts to pass the verification. Try TOR proxy, maybe you will be lucky and pass it after 1 attempt.

You do realize that if that payment hits with a CC, you're going to owe exception0xb00b135 about $4, right?

• @WSS said:

You do realize that if that payment hits with a CC, you're going to owe exception0xB16B00B5 about $4, right?

corrected that for you.

Thanked by 2WSS MasonR
  • @WSS said:

@quick said:

You do realize that if that payment hits with a CC, you're going to owe exception0xb00b135 about $4, right?

To find out if his CC will hit, you must enter a world of both truth and deception, a world that is beyond belief.

• @quick said:

Thank you, I have tried several times, can not pass his verification

• Must've been a bug, please try again.

• DanSummerDanSummer Member
    edited January 2018

@xcodeghost said:

@quick said:

** Thank you, I have tried several times, can not pass his verification**

You're not very smart I can see:) Why would you try to sign up with a proxy ( and TOR for that matter!)?
    He was actually just pulling your leg or busting your balls (or whatever jingles on your end).

I suggest you try a local company in your country.