Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how to refund from alpharacks
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

how to refund from alpharacks

Hello,guys,I bought vps and shared host from alpharacks,and vps runs very slowly,I nearly wait for two hours to restart vps,this matter happened from yesterday,today I use ssh to login cost much time,and excute a command(vi /etc/.../....json) cost more than 1 minute,the json file capacity is less than 1 B,so slow.
and shared host:I can't open phpmyadmin,but in fact I can open,only need wait at least ten minutes then open,when open I can't do operate,because even click sql,it can keep loading and no any result show any more

Because of the above reasons,I don't want to use any more,their refund policy needs in 3 days,this is my 6th day,I bought via paypal,can I refund?

Comments

• arjunnadararjunnadar Member
    edited January 2018

these things I all had put in my ticket and sent to support,but there is no solution

• WHTWHT Member
    edited January 2018

Well it will be hard to get a refund if it says 3 days test period. Invite them here to find a solution, we are here to help you.

Thanked by 1arjunnadar
    edited January 2018

thanks,dear WHT,may I ask you how to do this?Because I am first time post here> @WHT said:

Well it will be hard to get a refund if it says 3 days test period. Invite them here to find a solution, we are here to help you.

• WHTWHT Member

@arjunnadar said:
    oh,thanks,dear WHT,may I ask you how to do this?Because I am first time post here

Open a ticket and post the thread link.

Thanked by 1arjunnadar
  • OK,thank you,dear WHT> @WHT said:

@arjunnadar said:
    oh,thanks,dear WHT,may I ask you how to do this?Because I am first time post here

Open a ticket and post the thread link.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2018

Their policy is 3 days, you should have asked for a refund within 3 days, LET has made it very clear that they are not here to police providers practices no matter how unethical unless very extreme so you just need to live with it sorry :(

Thanked by 1arjunnadar
  • Thank you,dear AnthonySmith,if they can let me use fine,it's no problem,but hope so> @AnthonySmith said:

Their policy is 3 days, you should have asked for a refund within 3 days, LET has made it very clear that they are not here to police providers practices no matter how unethical unless very extreme so you just need to live with it sorry :(

• Ask for a pro-rated refund?

Thanked by 1arjunnadar
  • (●'◡'●) It's very cheap,only it's because of maybe oversale serious,so if can work fine,it's enough,ask for help this> @cheapwebdev said:

Ask for a pro-rated refund?

• dear WHT,alpharacks refund vps thought didn't refund Gport upgrade fee,but it's kind> @WHT said:

• dear AnthonySmith,I get refund of vps,I hope they can be better,this time is only bcz I can't use.How is your inception?> @AnthonySmith said:

14 day refund policy, inceptionhosting.com runs on it so I care :)

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • Oh,great,I'm interested in your shared host,may I know how long usd$7/year activity will last?> @AnthonySmith said:

14 day refund policy, inceptionhosting.com runs on it so I care :)

If you mean the special offer here: http://inceptionhosting.com/limited-offers.html then it will be available for around another 2 weeks, still sorting out things for 2018 so not 100% sure yet.

• oh I see,I think it's stable.Dear AnthonySmith,now we used sugarhosts to launch our webs,when we open in china,it's very slowly,I think we will try> @AnthonySmith said:

If you mean the special offer here: http://inceptionhosting.com/limited-offers.html then it will be available for around another 2 weeks, still sorting out things for 2018 so not 100% sure yet.

• If you need something that's fast from china, the only thing I can recommend is @randvegeta. Won't be cheap if you want proper/a lot of china bandwidth though.

Thanked by 1randvegeta

Don't use my shared hosting if you are in China, I don't accept orders from China and the UK latency is crazy to China, use a host in China or Hong Kong.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    Don't use my shared hosting if you are in China, I don't accept orders from China and the UK latency is crazy to China, use a host in China or Hong Kong.

Why?

• @nocker said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Why?

As fraudulent chargebacks are a headache at best.

nocker said: Why?

Because that is how the internet works, its unlikely to ever be under 200ms from China, so the perceived performance will be terrible.

If you mean why don't I take orders from China it is because I like to sleep at night, the abuse volume is insane, the language barrier is huge and the culture to charge back first and ask for support later is very real, my services have never been more stable since I stopped taking orders from China.

• oh,dear AnthonySmith,but our clients are mostly chinese,thought my friend is in india,it means we can't use?> @AnthonySmith said:

• dear Aidan,is it so serious?> @Aidan said:

@nocker said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Why?

As fraudulent chargebacks are a headache at best.

arjunnadar said: oh,dear AnthonySmith,but our clients are mostly chinese

Then why would you want shared hosting in the UK?

Do you know what latency means?

• WSSWSS Member

Topquoting does not behoove a clueful client.

• yes,we also consider other nodes,dear AnthonySmith,latency is uk,I ignored thisO(∩_∩)O> @AnthonySmith said:

arjunnadar said: oh,dear AnthonySmith,but our clients are mostly chinese

Then why would you want shared hosting in the UK?

Do you know what latency means?

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

arjunnadar said: yes,we also consider other nodes,dear AnthonySmith,latency is uk,I ignored thisO(∩_∩)O> @AnthonySmith said:

We do HK based services and have low latency options for China if you're interested. We still have a few stock of our promotional $7 /month VPS if you're interested. But no control panel or management included, so you need to know how to handle the server yourself.

If you need Shared/Reseller hosting, we can also offer, and have a 14 day money back guarantee (minus the non-refundable portion of the payment gateway's transaction fee, and assuming you do not break our TOS and abuse the server).

Thanked by 1arjunnadar
    edited January 2018

@randvegeta said:

arjunnadar said: yes,we also consider other nodes,dear AnthonySmith,latency is uk,I ignored thisO(∩_∩)O> @AnthonySmith said:

We do HK based services and have low latency options for China if you're interested. We still have a few stock of our promotional $7 /month VPS if you're interested. But no control panel or management included, so you need to know how to handle the server yourself.

If you need Shared/Reseller hosting, we can also offer, and have a 14 day money back guarantee (minus the non-refundable portion of the payment gateway's transaction fee, and assuming you do not break our TOS and abuse the server).

Thank you,dear randvegeta,if shared host is stable I will not refund,because we use hosts in webs of companies