Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ServerAxis.com > Any reviews ??
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ServerAxis.com > Any reviews ??

darknessendsdarknessends Member
edited April 2013 in General

Hi,

Saw some nice dedi offers from serveraxis.com. Anyone knows them ??

Would like to see some response from people who bought or hosted with them.

Comments

• Everything looks fine except the bandwidth 5TB only

• I am worried if they are trustable?

• I had a VPS with them a while back, no problems at all.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I suggest you start using the google, it is a great site: google.com you can ask it questions, it has way more answers than lowendtalk.com

here you go: site:webhostingtalk.com serveraxis review

pages of reviews.

This place should not be your first point of research for things... really

• @AnthonySmith, Thanks for the suggestion, And I would like to post it on LET after I have done that.

• i used their vps for almost 11 months for a client before 1 year, pretty stable..

• Serveraxis? Yes, they are one of the companies to be with in Chicago... Services are great and prices very low.

• very old company .Reviews dating back to 2005 available

• lenguafueralenguafuera Member
    edited April 2013

I've only had a VPS with them. It's been quite stable although their customer communication is not especially responsive.

An example of this is them rebooting VPS with ~2hr emailed warning in advance to apply updates to their Xen... but otherwise I haven't had any unexpected reboots. Connection speed/disk space/memory is alright for the price; if you break your server you can reload the OS and the image for your broken server is mounted so you can get your stuff off it which was nice.

There is no phone number/email to contact, you have to go through their ticket system. They can take from 30 mins to 3 hrs to respond, and everytime I've submitted a ticket they respond with the bare minimum, poor grammar, etc which means I have to do extra troubleshooting and researching to resolve the issue on my own. Of course, they make no promises in that regard but I can see how it would get frustrating for people very quickly.

I would stay with them since I got a good deal on a Xen VPS, but they don't seem to have plans to support private networking or IaaS :( Looking for a new host to move to now.

Edit: This is after having it for 1 yr btw.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited April 2013

http://bgp.he.net/AS36252

They run off Cogent/HE/Tinet so it's not bad but cheap bandwidth though they support IPv6 also. I believe they are adding FPL FiberNet and Zayo/Abovenet soon as well so will improve.

There sales team is pretty nice and friendly and quiet responsive also though we didn't go with them in the end.