Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for reliable 2gb/3gb VPS will pay up to $30/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for reliable 2gb/3gb VPS will pay up to $30/year

redjerseyredjersey Member
edited December 2017 in Requests

Any christmas / holiday deal? Looking for the following:
at least 2gb / 3gb ram
at least 20gb space
500gb bandwidth/mo
us server
solusvm
must be reliable - I'll do my homework this time

Comments

• "solusvm must be reliable"

Well, good luck with that.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • or any cp allows me to reboot remotely.

• Most of them claim to. Whether they work or not is an entirely separate thing. Hell, I have a few SolusVM instances that can't halt/reboot/boot/anything.. Good luck with that!

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep

I can probably work with you on a 1GB VPS/10GB space at that price, but you'd need to up your budget to get 2GB/20GB SSD.

• If you raise your budget to $30 per month,then you probably will get a reliable server.

• emghemgh Member
    edited December 2017

@JackieSung said:
    If you raise your budget to $30 per month,then you probably will get a reliable server.

Vultr isn't reliable?
    Digitalocean isn't reliable?
    VirMach isn't reliable?
    VMHaus isn't reliable?
    Iniz isn't reliable?
    OpenVZ.io isn't reliable?
    OVH isn't reliable?
    HostHatch isn't reliable?
    BuyVM isn't reliable?
    RamNode isn't reliable?
    Linode isn't reliable?

• The point is that can you get at least 2gb / 3gb ram at least 20gb space 500gb bandwidth/mo under $30 per year by vultr or DO?

@emgh said:

@JackieSung said:
    If you raise your budget to $30 per month,then you probably will get a reliable server.

Vultr isn't reliable?
    VirMach isn't reliable?
    VMHaus isn't reliable?
    Iniz isn't reliable?
    OVH isn't reliable?
    BuyVM isn't reliable?
    RamNode isn't reliable?
    Linode isn't reliable?

• @JackieSung said:
    The point is that can you get at least 2gb / 3gb ram at least 20gb space 500gb bandwidth/mo under $30 per year by vultr or DO?

@emgh said:

@JackieSung said:

Vultr isn't reliable?
    VirMach isn't reliable?
    VMHaus isn't reliable?
    Iniz isn't reliable?
    OVH isn't reliable?
    BuyVM isn't reliable?
    RamNode isn't reliable?
    Linode isn't reliable?

No, not at all. I quoted your post. In that post you said, word by word:
    "If you raise your budget to $30 per month, then you probably will get a reliable server." You can get a, believe it or not - reliable server with those providers for under $30 a month, with the memory requirement that he demanded.

• Quotes can be manipulated and used out of context. It was a sarcastic comment. You did'nt get the point. And I didn't say you can't get reliable server under $30 a month.What message I want to send is that YOU CANT GET at least 2gb / 3gb ram at least 20gb space 500gb bandwidth/mo IN THAT BUDGET WHICH you can call it Reliable.

@emgh said:

@JackieSung said:
    The point is that can you get at least 2gb / 3gb ram at least 20gb space 500gb bandwidth/mo under $30 per year by vultr or DO?

@emgh said:

@JackieSung said:

Vultr isn't reliable?
    VirMach isn't reliable?
    VMHaus isn't reliable?
    Iniz isn't reliable?
    OVH isn't reliable?
    BuyVM isn't reliable?
    RamNode isn't reliable?
    Linode isn't reliable?

"If you raise your budget to $30 per month, then you probably will get a reliable server." You can get a, believe it or not - reliable server with those providers for under $30 a month, with the memory requirement that he demanded.

• @JackieSung said:
    Quotes can be manipulated and used out of context. It was a sarcastic comment. You did'nt get the point. And I didn't say you can't get reliable server under $30 a month.What message I want to send is that YOU CANT GET at least 2gb / 3gb ram at least 20gb space 500gb bandwidth/mo IN THAT BUDGET WHICH you can call it Reliable.

@emgh said:

@JackieSung said:

@emgh said:

@JackieSung said:

Vultr isn't reliable?
    VirMach isn't reliable?
    VMHaus isn't reliable?
    Iniz isn't reliable?
    OVH isn't reliable?
    BuyVM isn't reliable?
    RamNode isn't reliable?
    Linode isn't reliable?

You realise I quoted the whole post right? That can't be manipulated.

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited December 2017

Can you push to $35? 2GB RAM, 2 vCore, 50GB Disk Space, 2TB Bandwidth, Virtualizor - $35/Year

Use code 50ANNUAL if yes!

• @emgh said:

@JackieSung said:
    Quotes can be manipulated and used out of context. It was a sarcastic comment. You did'nt get the point. And I didn't say you can't get reliable server under $30 a month.What message I want to send is that YOU CANT GET at least 2gb / 3gb ram at least 20gb space 500gb bandwidth/mo IN THAT BUDGET WHICH you can call it Reliable.

@emgh said:

@JackieSung said:

@emgh said:

@JackieSung said:

Vultr isn't reliable?
    VirMach isn't reliable?
    VMHaus isn't reliable?
    Iniz isn't reliable?
    OVH isn't reliable?
    BuyVM isn't reliable?
    RamNode isn't reliable?
    Linode isn't reliable?

I think his sarcasm is if you switch the words year and month in OP's post, the budget makes much more sense.

• @nulldev said:

@emgh said:

@JackieSung said:

@emgh said:

@JackieSung said:

@emgh said:

@JackieSung said:

Vultr isn't reliable?
    VirMach isn't reliable?
    VMHaus isn't reliable?
    Iniz isn't reliable?
    OVH isn't reliable?
    BuyVM isn't reliable?
    RamNode isn't reliable?
    Linode isn't reliable?

I think his sarcasm is if you switch the words year and month in OP's post, the budget makes much more sense.

That would be a fair point if it was true.

• Are you kidding?
    $5 monthly and $70 for anually?
    It should be $50 for yearly price.

@Ho-ost said:
    Can you push to $35? 2GB RAM, 2 vCore, 50GB Disk Space, 2TB Bandwidth, Virtualizor - $35/Year

• @dzungbb said:
    Are you kidding?

@Ho-ost said:

he set the yearly price to 70 to be able to make a 50% coupon. otherwise it would've been only 30% and not sounding so impressive...

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited December 2017

@dzungbb said:
    Are you kidding?

@Ho-ost said:

@Falzo said:

@dzungbb said:
    Are you kidding?

@Ho-ost said:

he set the yearly price to 70 to be able to make a 50% coupon. otherwise it would've been only 30% and not sounding so impressive...

It's $70/Year by default, I didn't set it for the code. 1GB is set at $50/Year but both can take advantage of the code. The $5/Monthly is also a temporary promotional price. (Usually $7)

• Ho-ost said: It's $70/Year by default, I didn't set it for the code. 1GB is set at $50/Year but both can take advantage of the code. The $5/Monthly is also a temporary promotional price. (Usually $7)

okay, that could make sense somehow, I believe ;-)