Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ITLDC - BF 60% OFF recurring - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ITLDC - BF 60% OFF recurring

13»

Comments

• lionlion Member
    edited December 2017

@default said:

@dzungbb said:
    The deal is over, isnt it?

50% off recurring coupon LET-50-dB3ge still works, feel free to test it yourself.

Promo code 'LET-50-dB3ge' can not be applied to any ordered service

Normal VDS, tried monthly and quarterly

Anyone?

• It no longer works. It seems you were not fast enough, it got consumed since my last post :)

• Cyber Week isn't over, @ddeineka might want to renew it.

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited December 2017

Sorry for the slight necro, but did anyone else just get billed for the full amount on the supposedly recurring discount? I got two of the 2GB plans and just got a bill for the base cost of each, rather than the discounted 60% off price.

• The discount was best served on yearly plans, not monthly. Some coupons posted here were for the first payment only, some were recurring, it depends what you took. Anyway, the offers is are no longer available now.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • The initial 60% off code was recurring as well as some 50% ones.

• @bersy said:
    The initial 60% off code was recurring as well as some 50% ones.

Yeah, I used the initial 60% code, which was supposedly recurring. Which is why I'm wondering about the bill with the full price now. Guess I have to make a ticket or something.

• @Setsura said:

@bersy said:
    The initial 60% off code was recurring as well as some 50% ones.

Yeah, I used the initial 60% code, which was supposedly recurring. Which is why I'm wondering about the bill with the full price now. Guess I have to make a ticket or something.

It said for renewal, so cancel and renew. Duh!

• SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited December 2017

Apparently their panel doesn't understand the promo exists and automatically emails you an invoice for the normal prices, if you manually attempt to renew it the promo is applied. If anyone else gets one and wonders why the prices suddenly changed, I suppose this is why.

Thanked by 3vimalware bersy WSS
  • AzenotAzenot Member
    edited December 2017

They opened new location for VDS in New Jeresey, Secaucus, XO Communications. Lifetime recurring discount code NEWYORK 40% for all configuration. ref link

Thanked by 1bersy
  • lionlion Member
    edited December 2017

@Azenot said:
    They opened new location for VDS in New Jeresey, Secaucus, XO Communications. Lifetime recurring discount code NEWYORK 40% for all configuration. ref link

recurring?

Edit:
    Yes it seems to be

• KrisKris Member
    edited December 2017

Nice discount. They're using pure Cogent via transit from Quadranet, not sure where XO Communications comes into the mix. Probably at one of Equinix DCs like NY2, which is pretty popular for Secaucus transit and peering.

EDIT: Probably at Interserver, 110 Meadowlands Parkway, Secaucus - which used to be XO.

• XO never again after the meltdown they had before. Need others in the mix or shit can get really bad really fast.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @Setsura said:
    Apparently their panel doesn't understand the promo exists and automatically emails you an invoice for the normal prices, if you manually attempt to renew it the promo is applied. If anyone else gets one and wonders why the prices suddenly changed, I suppose this is why.

^^^This. I raised a ticket about this. Their "pro-forma" invoicing just does the "actual" price, but if you go to the panel, you can pay discounted price.

BTW, one annoying thing: their billing system sends an email every day with "Insufficient funds for automatic renewal" ..... even though you have not provided/didn't need to provide any automated payment method and don't have to pay until due date.

• dragon1993dragon1993 Member
    edited January 2018

EU1.AMS network outage at IP transit provider, onsite staff investigating this issue.
    http://status.itldc.com

Thanked by 1bersy
  • ITLDC-SSD-VDS-40OFF-LIFETIME - 40% recurring off until the end of February

Thanked by 2febrilatif kmas
  • Guys anyone with BG location can share some bench? Ty vm. :)