Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two Dedi (480x2 or 96 GB SSD), (96 or 128) GB RAM, Dual Xeon 2x8c E5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Two Dedi (480x2 or 96 GB SSD), (96 or 128) GB RAM, Dual Xeon 2x8c E5

foogoesfoogoes Member
edited December 2017 in Requests

Immediate need for 2 US dedicated servers.

Location and bandwidth not critical but need immediate delivery. Used for internal data stores for testing.

Please specify if possible SSD make.

Comments

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep

Budget?

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

We can offer you one instant server in Chicago:

2 x E5-2660v2, 128GB DDR 1600MHz, 2x 480GB SSD Micron 5100 MAX, IPMI, 200M Unmetered - $219/mo.

You will get the server in 10-20 mins after payment.

One more server we can make for you tomorrow. Please send me PM.

• OP seems to be looking for nocix-like pricing outside of nocix.

I dont think that you'll find a whole lot there OP.

• $100-$125 for each.

• @foogoes said:
    $100-$125 for each.

Are you Chinese by any chance?

• Are you a racist by any chance?

Thanked by 1willie
  • @foogoes said:
    Are you a racist by any chance?

lol

• @foogoes said:

Bannable, Kill -9 Behaviors:

Overt racism, religious intolerance, etc. All that stuff that is in every forum TOS on the planet. If most people would think it's hate speech, it's likely the mods will, too, and besides...what does that have to do with the low end vps world? False cries of racism to derail threads will meet the same fate as racist remarks.

• @foogoes said:

I'm not racist in any way, it's just generally accepted that people from China have crazy cheap prices for expensive servers for reasons that never actually pin point what it's being used for.

'internal data stores for testing.'

Sorry if you were offended!

• Not offended personally but find the immediate mapping of a request to an ethnic identity distasteful especially in LET. Almost all our stuff from the high-end to the cheap comes from china.

Yes, our usage is for data stores. That is why location or bandwidth is not critical. You cannot grok our application is not occasion for you to throw aspersions on our usage.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

foogoes said: Almost all our stuff from the high-end to the cheap comes from china.

So are you Chinese?

• @randvegeta said:

foogoes said: Almost all our stuff from the high-end to the cheap comes from china.

So are you Chinese?

Yeah... I still want to know this. I am fairly certain my guess was correct LOL.

• So was mine.

• 6ixth6ixth Member
    edited December 2017

Yep, he's Chinese. Not that it matters!

• For you I am.

• I want you to become a Worgen. Can you do that to fulfill my fetish?

• mfsmfs Banned, Member
    edited December 2017

foogoes said: Not offended personally but find the immediate mapping of a request to an ethnic identity distasteful especially in LET.

I've oftentimes found distasteful the fact people assumed my pronouns on this forum and made subtle references to sexual intercourses too, furthering even more this sorry state of affairs. I, for one, really hate when people call others "German", "French", "Italian", "Brit", "Romanian", "Brazilian" or "Texan"; that's clearly an attempt to map to a specific ethnicity and shouldn't matter at all when trying to establish a special customer-provider relationship, tailored for specific needs and sometimes for arrangements that won't appear on à la carte offers. It's not like people from different regions of the planet are accustomed to make business in different ways, therefore any cultural or geographical background is irrelevant

Thanked by 26ixth Junkless