Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ho-Ho-Ho-ost! $3/Yr SSD Shared Hosting In Time For The Holidays!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ho-Ho-Ho-ost! $3/Yr SSD Shared Hosting In Time For The Holidays!

MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
edited December 2017 in Shared Hosting Offers

Hello from Ho-ost! The holidays are approaching and we've cut our pricing way down once again!

Our shared hosting plans come with cPanel & CloudLinux, Free SSL via LetsEncrypt or cPanel AutoSSL, Free Softaculous Auto Installer and Free CloudFlare Protection. A dedicated IPv4 is available in NY for a $2 monthly fee.

Get a free domain when you order our 2nd and 3rd package!

Shared-XX-1:
Host 1 Sites,
1GB SSD Storage,
100GB Bandwidth,

>

$3/YEAR USE CODE HOLIDAYS1 Order New York, US - Order Manchester, UK

>

Shared-XX-2:
Host 5 Sites,
5GB SSD Storage,
500GB Bandwidth,

>

$10/YEAR USE CODE HOLIDAYS2 Order New York, US - Order Manchester, UK

>

Shared-XX-3:
Host Unlimited Sites,
10GB SSD Storage,
1TB Bandwidth,

>

$25/YEAR USE CODE HOLIDAYS3 Order New York, US - Order Manchester, UK

Got questions? Great, we'd love to hear them. Open a support ticket and let us know what our Knowledge Base is missing, and we'll award you with $1 credit towards your first service.

Tweet at Ho_ostcom or email us at [email protected]

Ho-ost Internet Solutions Limited - Company Number 09970768

Comments

• So, what's up with the pricing of these plans? Only double the price for 10x storage and 10x bandwidth? Have you been staring at the boobies too long, Mike?

• @WSS said:
    So, what's up with the pricing of these plans? Only double the price for 10x storage and 10x bandwidth? Have you been staring at the boobies too long, Mike?

We must be seeing different pricing, or the boobies made a typo.

$3/$10/$25 Per Year.

• Yeah, that's a hell of a lot different than what I saw before.

FAKESCAM!

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @WSS said:
    Yeah, that's a hell of a lot different than what I saw before.

FAKESCAM!

Formatting is hard, man.

• So is LET. Vanilla Markdown is like 4 decades behind basic BBCode markup abilities for when it decides to work, and where. I don't envy you that. I was tempted at getting a special priced shared , but the pricing made no sense. :D

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @WSS said:
    So is LET. Vanilla Markdown is like 4 decades behind basic BBCode markup abilities for when it decides to work, and where. I don't envy you that. I was tempted at getting a special priced shared , but the pricing made no sense. :D

We got watchu need, that' fo sho. What do you need? Hit me up.

• Did you create this brand and wait all year just to make this christmas pun? Respect for patience.

• @teamacc said:
    Did you create this brand and wait all year just to make this christmas pun? Respect for patience.

More like a year and a half, missed it last year!

• @Ho-ost said:

@teamacc said:
    Did you create this brand and wait all year just to make this christmas pun? Respect for patience.

More like a year and a half, missed it last year!

ho-ho-ho-ost.com is still available.

Thanked by 2MichaelCee WSS
  • This is a scam. I don't see any hos being hosted.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee