Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Very low volume CDN providers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Very low volume CDN providers?

dylziezdylziez Member
edited April 2013 in General

Can anyone make recommendation for one ?
Origin pull, don`t need storage. Prefer PAYG/in blocks, currently using less than 30GB per month. JS/CSS/images.
I do not care anycast vs geoip, but shared SSL or IPv6 is a plus. Need at least 5-6 CNAMEs/zones, so MaxCDN is out of the question.

If you can offer something PMs are welcome

Comments

• Amazon cloudfront? is payg, I think you can do pull and they do have shared ssl.

• jhjh Member

Will need to check on IPv6/SSL but I can do 30GB/month of OnApp CDN with 5 CNAMEs for £5/month. or £35/year.

• Will need to check on IPv6/SSL but I can do 30GB/month of OnApp CDN with 5 CNAMEs for £5/month. or £35/year.

Part of the problem I want payg is for rollover, would prefer keeping a total instead of x to use per month.

• jhjh Member

@dylziez said: Part of the problem I want payg is for rollover, would prefer keeping a total instead of x to use per month.

I can sell x GBs for a one-off price if that helps? Say 100GB for £15.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

cloudflare may work for you

• dylziezdylziez Member
    edited April 2013

cloudflare may work for you

No. Also, it's against tos to use them for exclusively file serving iirc.

I can sell x GBs for a one-off price if that helps? Say 100GB for £15.

Unfortunately for that kind of pricing I'd just go to Amazon or something, which is $0.12/GB

• unusedunused Member
    edited April 2013

Why not cachefly?

Edit: I thought they had a volume only based plan, looks like that's a thing of the past

• cdn.net should do it.

• what are you going to host? also, as i see you want something below $0.12/GB

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

@dylziez - contact @Amfy

• CDN77 should work well for you.

• JakJak Member

check out rackspace there cloud offering is pretty good

• AmfyAmfy Member

Thanks for mention me :)

Yes, I'm working on something like a CDN - as already posted here, the slave webserver is self-written and can handle more than a Gbps with only one process!
    If anyone wants to join me with this project, send me a PM ;)

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

@Amfy said: Thanks for mention me :) Yes, I'm working on something like a CDN - as already posted here, the slave webserver is self-written and can handle more than a Gbps with only one process!

If anyone wants to join me with this project, send me a PM ;)

... and we are proudly supporting this project :)

• NickONickO Member

@CurtisG
    Oh wait...

• Maxcdn?

• nfnnfn Veteran

The cheapest and low volume I've found is StyleXNetwork but never tried.
    Cdn77 and MaxCDN has higher entry values and One Year expiration policy.

• RuneServerRuneServer Member
    edited April 2013

Neustar.biz offers CDN + DNS Hosting, You can get DDOS Protection aswell for $190.00 including a million other stuff..

I've seen a lot of big companies/organization use them, Including rackspace.

• @Amfy You have PM

@RuneServer If I wanted to spend $190 I might as well just use akamai, read topic

• rrrrrr Member

I had same situation like you and same bandwidth. Just try StylexNetworks. Just pay as you go $0.06 per gb

As many cnames you want. Doesnt matter.

• try OVH 500gb 10 TB under 10USD their basic VPS

hook your files through HTTP Web Seed and serve your file to millions, gamershell.com is doing exactly that with lease web