Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a VPS for VPN P2P Downloading
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a VPS for VPN P2P Downloading

haseltinehaseltine Member
edited April 2013 in General

Preferably 700 GB - 1 TB bandwidth
Location - Any Countries that allow P2P Downloading (Sweden, Netherland, Germany Etc)
Budget - $4 - $8 Per Month

If anyone have any experience with any of this sort of providers that would be helpful!
Thanks!

Comments

• If you don't care about io. I recommend hostlim/vpsslim.

• FreekFreek Member
    edited April 2013

@budingyun said: If you don't care about io. I recommend hostlim/vpsslim.

They see me trolling, they hatin'.
    PS. NL doesn't allow P2P downloading either... Well downloading, yes, but not uploading. P2P usually also involves uploading so, that's a no-go.

• budingyunbudingyun Member
    edited April 2013

@Freek I'm not trolling. I'm already using hostlim/vpslim vps before for seedbox. And i already ask them and they said it's ok for download. But afaik the dc they use (Serverius) will never care about dmca.

• When did it become okay here to ask for help choosing a provider for illegal activities?

• blackblack Member

Of course, torrents have to be legal, y'know.

• FreekFreek Member

@budingyun said: seedbox

Aha! So you're to blame for the horrible I/O, you abuser!! ;)

• melfymelfy Member

@haseltine said: Budget - $4 - $8 Per Month

start on a cheaper LEB and limit so you stay hidden, if you get caught before you use all your bandwidth not a big loss!!

@Dragoon0309 said: When did it become okay here to ask for help choosing a provider for illegal activities?

oh this is for illegal purposes?

@haseltime you should probably go for CVPS then, they don't care

• @melfy said: start on a cheaper LEB and limit so you stay hidden, if you get caught before you use all your bandwidth not a big loss!!

great plan

• Who said anything about illegal? -__-

• Dragoon0309Dragoon0309 Member
    edited April 2013

@budingyun said they wouldn't care about DMCA so, I assume then illegal torrents.

• budingyunbudingyun Member
    edited April 2013

@Dragoon0309 said: they wouldn't care about DMCA.

This all @Freek fault. :p

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited April 2013

@Dragoon0309 said: @budingyun said they wouldn't care about DMCA so, I assume then illegal torrents.

DMCA is not a worldwide law, the poster specifically asked for a VPS in a country where what he does would be legal. I don't get what the hell is your problem, why do you dance to the tune of those who are so eager to clamp down on the Internet and throw people into jail for downloading a movie or two?
    @Dragoon0309 probably wrote letters to your congressman in support of SOPA, PIPA and CISPA too?

• I recommend vpsslim because their network quiet good actually.

• BayuBayu Member

@melfy said: @haseltime you should probably go for CVPS then, they don't care

That's not true! CVPS not allow P2P, my vps suspended due to using p2p application.
    In fact it has absolutely nothing to do with the DMCA, because I'm seeding about "asian thing" using private tracker.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• None of the countries stated above are legal to pirate in. I would stay the fuck away from DE and SE at least, NL too with BREIN.

• GaNiGaNi Member
    edited April 2013

Czech and Romania?

• melfymelfy Member

@Bayu said: That's not true!

guess they don't like the china man, white people get away with it!

• ATHKATHK Member

@melfy not cool man not cool....

• BayuBayu Member

@melfy
    sorry, but I'm not chinesse...

• @Bayu said: not allow P2P

If they allow p2p, they cannot oversell the node more. :p

• kandosankandosan Member
    edited April 2013

burstnet the Manchester data center is good
    OVH
    FDCservers

used for seedbox, the best experience i had was with OVH vKS mini, you could get about 500gb and 10TBfor 9 British Pounds

another one is feralhosting

• IvanIvan Member
    edited April 2013

@kandosan said: OVH vKS mini

I've heard that OVH has made changes to their policy and now we shouldn't use OVH Kimsufis as seedboxes anymore. Also, what type of torrents do Burst.net allow?

• bobbybobby Member

@Dragoon0309 said: When did it become okay here to ask for help choosing a provider for illegal activities?

+1 - shouldnt be allowed

• AmitzAmitz Member

How about Spain?

• @Dragoon0309, @bobby
    Well watching CNN is not illegal and sometimes they user P2P techn. also torrent is nothing evil. you might use it to get linux iso-s sooner. Also as i remember twitter is using p2p techn. to deploy&manage nodes..
    so you shouldnt state sg illegal in general..

• @GaNi said: Romania

totally go with Romania. it's not really legal but everyone does it (even schools and other public institutions...)