Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Providers that accept Bitcoin?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Providers that accept Bitcoin?

I have some bitcoin remaining from last year and would like to spend it. What are your recommended providers that accept btc?

I'm looking for both VPS and Dedis

Thanked by 1nithins

Comments

• BuyVM

• ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Host Rep

We're also accepting bitcoins.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

^ this guy

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

We accept bitcoins

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider

We accept crypto-currencies.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

We do

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

We accept Bitcoin.

• You can send it to me and I'll wait for it to crash again and turn it in for a pizza.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@WSS said:
    You can send it to me and I'll wait for it to crash again and turn it in for a pizza.

Winner, winner.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Here too...

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

We accept bitcoin and ethereum

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

We do

• We do. (DevCapsule)

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@WSS said:
    You can send it to me and I'll wait for it to crash again and turn it in for a pizza.

what do you expect from digital currency - bitcoin bubble

• We do.

• I'd like to point out that all of the above providers are more than eager to take semi-anon payments from unsavory types named @hackerman with clearly 0 regard for the potential damage to IP reputation, network, NSLs, LE raids, etc...

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

We accept bitcoin on both of our brands.

• @jiggawattz said:
    I'd like to point out that all of the above providers are more than eager to take semi-anon payments from unsavory types named @hackerman with clearly 0 regard for the potential damage to IP reputation, network, NSLs, LE raids, etc...

I also accept savory pies and oral sex.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

we take bitcoin as well

• @WSS said:

@jiggawattz said:
    I'd like to point out that all of the above providers are more than eager to take semi-anon payments from unsavory types named @hackerman with clearly 0 regard for the potential damage to IP reputation, network, NSLs, LE raids, etc...

I also accept savory pies and oral sex.

We do!

Only the pies.

• @Ho-ost said:
    We do!

Only the pies.

LIAR

• ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

We take btc

• @jiggawattz said:

I am a long standing customer of many leading providers, with $1000s in expenses every month, zero malicious history, and dozens of professional clients. I apologise for your fragility.

Thanks to everyone else for your help, <3

@jiggawattz said:

We don’t accept the bubble currencies as it’s exactly the reason why, we don’t like abuse or spam pricks on our nodes, as it will be cost more to sort the issues.

• What is your budget?

Which location you are inerested in it ?

How much ram / disk space/ Bandwidth/ ipv4 do you need?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@WebProject said:

@jiggawattz said:

We don’t accept the bubble currencies as it’s exactly the reason why, we don’t like abuse or spam pricks on our nodes, as it will be cost more to sort the issues.

Proper fraud/order checks will prevent that with any payment method.

• We accept BTC as well.

@MikeA said:

@WebProject said:

@jiggawattz said:

Tried to accept bitcoins in past and from customers had the following excuses:
    1) as I am playing by bitcoin don’t need to enter any correct information;
    2) as I am playing by bitcoin don’t need to verify anything;

• hackermanhackerman Member
    edited December 2017

@WebProject said:

@MikeA said:

@WebProject said:

@jiggawattz said:

Tried to accept bitcoins in past and from customers had the following excuses:
    1) as I am playing by bitcoin don’t need to enter any correct information;
    2) as I am playing by bitcoin don’t need to verify anything;

Then you are completely within your rights to deny service to such customers, and they should respect that.

Any honest customer should be prepared to provide correct information and proof of ID. There are a few circumstances where they would not, for example whistleblowers, but there are plenty of options out there for such users.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Might as well say, we do! :D