Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap vps plans w/ dedicated IPV4 to setup vpn connections
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap vps plans w/ dedicated IPV4 to setup vpn connections

hello.
I am looking for some cheap vps plans to use for VPN connections.
Specs:

• Minimum technical specs, just for vpn use;
  • Dedicated IPv4;
  • Located in US or EU
  • Price about 5-10$/year
Thanked by 1nunuigti

Comments

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

We can offer you if you are interested in LA, USA

• mfsmfs Banned, Member

Why open a new thread? You could have added details to the one you opened yesterday

Thanked by 1WSS
  • $10 with dedicated IP. You are not going to find a whole lot of offers outside of black friday. That being said you could get Virmach at $7/y with LEB30 coupon.

• Sorry for opening new thread. Just because there are too many comments note relate to my request.
    Please delete old thread if possible

@mfs said:
    Why open a new thread? You could have added details to the one you opened yesterday

• @dzungbb said:
    Sorry for opening new thread. Just because there are too many comments note relate to my request.

Won't happen. Also offtopic posts is something you gotta learn to accept and if you are referring to people posting NAT offers i don't think your original post specified IPv4 as a requirement. NAT boxes are great for VPN and hardly offtopic in that case.

• AlphaRacks $7/year in LA. Dedicated IPv4. It's their Black Friday sale.

You should do research on Virmach and also AlphaRacks before committing. However a VPN setup can easily be copied/backed up.

• Any suggestions for cheap NAT?

@mksh said:

@dzungbb said:
    Sorry for opening new thread. Just because there are too many comments note relate to my request.

Won't happen. Also offtopic posts is something you gotta learn to accept and if you are referring to people posting NAT offers i don't think your original post specified IPv4 as a requirement. NAT boxes are great for VPN and hardly offtopic in that case.

• The closest which will not only foot your needs (but costs a little bit more), but is more than generous is SpeedyKVM's DAL-VOL 0.

It's $1/mo for 36 months, or $18/yr for a year. Nearly double your asking price, but look at those specs. They're more than capable of handling a private VPN.

Thanked by 1dzungbb
  • Gimme an offer

@hostdare said:
    @hostdare said:

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Check our DeepNet Solutions 128MB plan! Available in many cities around the world.

• @davidgestiondbi said:
    Check our DeepNet Solutions 128MB plan! Available in many cities around the world.

I feel guilty not suggesting LES for these, but they seem to create more problems than not, so I've opted not to.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Happy to offer you a discount if you grab one in each location

• @WSS said:

@davidgestiondbi said:

I feel guilty not suggesting LES for these, but they seem to create more problems than not, so I've opted not to.

Yeah i have a feeling this guy might have problems with blocked IPs too but he won't find anything else for $5.

• @WSS said:

@davidgestiondbi said:

You just want to see if OP will get wabbled or not. Keep us updated :p

• @Yura said:

@WSS said:

@davidgestiondbi said:

You just want to see if OP will get wabbled or not. Keep us updated :p

There's no comparison between wabble and LES. LES cares a bit too much. Wabble just wants you to FOAD.

• @WSS said:

There's no comparison between wabble and LES. LES cares a bit too much. Wabble just wants you to FOAD.

That's right. And after zxhost I'm not eager to pre-pay for another 3 year just to get myself MSPnicked.

1 year max to any server's hand from me.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • @Yura said:

@WSS said:

That's right. And after zxhost I'm not eager to pre-pay for another 3 year just to get myself MSPnicked.

You'd only spend that $30 on catnip, anyhow. SpeedyKVM isn't going anywhere.

• @WSS said:

@Yura said:

@WSS said:

You'd only spend that $30 on catnip, anyhow. SpeedyKVM isn't going anywhere.

I'm sure they will stay but probably make me leave :c (FOAD, as you said). And since we still considering that. Do you know how Speedy compares to Catalyst Host? A good option too, if their connectivity is up to par.

P.S. Or just forget about all of them and Cloud(MitM)Flare all the way through... (for PoP purposes)

P.S.II. catnip forever.

• @Yura said:
    I'm sure they will stay but probably make me leave :c (FOAD, as you said). And since we still considering that. Do you know how Speedy compares to Catalyst Host? A good option too, if their connectivity is up to par.

Then you can have a partial refund for your unused service.. I'd ask @doughmanes, as I don't have a CH presence currently, but that 333TB deal looks yummy.

• Just purchased a NAT from mikho :D

@mikho said:

• @dzungbb said:
    Just purchased a NAT from mikho :D

@mikho said:

Nice. @mikho does not like me any longer since i made fun of his snow fortress hoster for taking ages to replace hardware though.

@mksh said:

@dzungbb said:

@mikho said:

Nice. @mikho does not like me any longer since i made fun of his snow fortress hoster for taking ages to replace hardware though.

If you are talking about the recent Norway outage it wasn’t that long.

I had hopes that I would find the real reason why it turned itself off. The DC offered a hardware replacement pretty early.

Where did you make this fun stuff? Must have missed it.

• WSS said: I'd ask @doughmanes, as I don't have a CH presence currently, but that 333TB deal looks yummy.

An answer solved with each provider's respective test files.

• @mikho said:

I told you if it was Hetzner it would have already been fixed but i admit i was late to the party.

• @doughmanes said:

WSS said: I'd ask @doughmanes, as I don't have a CH presence currently, but that 333TB deal looks yummy.

An answer solved with each provider's respective test files.

Which isn't always useful. Incero, much like CC, has good and bad clients.

• Wait! Are you talking about an offer for a bulk vps order? What if I buy one nat vps for each location?

@mikho said:

@mksh said:

@dzungbb said:

@mikho said:

I had hopes that I would find the real reason why it turned itself off. The DC offered a hardware replacement pretty early.

• @mikho @Cam WE NEED A CHRISTMAS NAT STORAGE BUNDLE!

Thanked by 1Cam
  • @dzungbb said:
    What if I buy one nat vps for each location?

You will get a NAT VPS for each location. Incredible.

@dzungbb said:
    Wait! Are you talking about an offer for a bulk vps order? What if I buy one nat vps for each location?

@mikho said:

@mksh said:

@dzungbb said:

@mikho said:

Order one from each location and put ”@WSS is a big SAAB sucking cunt” in the order notes and I’ll remove 25% on the price.