Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LEB/LET Policy on PROVIDERS Lying about who they are? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LEB/LET Policy on PROVIDERS Lying about who they are?

Comments

• 24khost24khost Member
    edited April 2013

@Corey VPSLATCH wasn't that bought by hostdime? How does vpslatch have anything to do with it.

• JacobJacob Member

@MrAndroid Tits or Gtfo.

Show me dem DDs.

• @Jacob said: Show me dem DDs.

• There's some "A***" fellow floating around here under an assumed name. Assumed that name with a prior company where his deadpool company was a reseller/white label/front for another prominent VPS company on here. Later became a "sales" dirtbag there. Supposedly was trying to sell customer database to my least favorite company. Then he appears as their civilized spokesperson to combat the hostile "owner's" public shame "PR campaigns".

Now, surely whole bunch of folks have seen the prior company admin account list with "padded" fake admins and cross promoing of the various front companies.

@Corey hit a sore spot. @24khost is hunting in the hood too.

• @MannDude said: So you found out I was actually two midgets stacked up in a trench coat?

Yes, thats exactly it. Although I posted proof months ago.

• OK OK.

I ADMIT.

I'm not actually a half eaten pie.

I'm actually a secret CIA agent who was undercover gathering evidence against the Pie People of Nova Scotia.

• @HalfEatenPie said: I'm actually a secret CIA agent who was undercover gathering evidence against the Pie People of Nova Scotia.

Have you discovered which pie is their favorite. Or do I have to browse Wikileaks for that information?

• @HalfEatenPie said: I'm not actually a half eaten pie.

HOW COULD YOU!?!?

We can no longer remain friends.

• DamianDamian Member
    edited April 2013

Plz 2 stop. I sense that @pubcrawler is attempting to convey impending doom to us (albeit in a Saw-style puzzle, annoyingly....)

• @Damian, I think @Amitz chimed it earlier:

Wait, he was this guy with Eve? :-)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I believe I put together the puzzle but I don't believe that it changes anything. Past is past, this individual is not running a company and seems to be doing a good job at what he's doing.

• pubcrawlerpubcrawler Banned
    edited April 2013

Oh @jarland, the deception round here runs miles deep.

If these sites have bans for unsavory characters, what good is a temp ban where they can come back under a new anonymous name and get up to bad antics again?

Do I believe the culprit is behaving better, sure. But that's in contrast to his "employer" and his employer's lousy barking dog attitude ---- scandal = cashola.

You know what, the kid (18? and 16 then) wasn't running a company per se before either. Him and other principals were running shell companies and cross posting promos for one another (endorsements). That's the type of stuff bunches us mistake for summer hosts and fly by night companies, when in fact they aren't such, but these big entrenched companies pulling wool over eyes of buyers and the LEB/LET communities.

• pubcrawlerpubcrawler Banned
    edited April 2013

PS: @Jarland @halfeatenpie what you and Ryan operate with Catalyst is the right model. You folks stand behind things and do so honestly. That's integrity. I have a lot of respect for you folks.

• @FTNChris said: Have you discovered which pie is their favorite. Or do I have to browse Wikileaks for that information?

Our intelligence reports state that they like the meat pie.

insert innuendo jokes here

@MrAndroid said: HOW COULD YOU!?!?

We can no longer remain friends.

I WANTED TO TELL YOU. BUT YOU WERE SO WRAPPED UP IN EVERYTHING. I TRIED!

@pubcrawler said: PS: @Jarland @halfeatenpie what you and Ryan operate with Catalyst is the right model. You folks stand behind things and do so honestly. That's integrity. I have a lot of respect for you folks.

This one time. I saw @ryanarp buy ice cream with company funds. He told me he'd buy me some too as long as I didn't tell @jarland.

Sarcastic joking aside, thanks @pubcrawler we do what we can!

• This industry would do itself well to run businesses like reality does. Incorporate, create the legal protection. You can still be you, fail, go bankrupt.

Reappear later under new shell and try doing it right. Same human being though.

Doesn't seem like we have the rampant hit and run and steal mentality we did years back here. So failures aren't such a big deal, if you aren't ripping folks off.

The fake subsidiary/paper different company thing that is rampant here, well that's a whole other story. Resellers are fine, when they aren't the same company pretending to be another. Bad case of that in this instance.

• @HalfEatenPie I thought that was you and @ryanarp in front of me at the store that day!!!!!!!

@pubcrawler I hear you and I see things as well. Most people do not pay enough attention around here. That statement holds true for the world though.

• LeeLee Veteran

Someone spare me and just say who it is, it's late here and I can't do thinking because the only name I can think of is Kevin @ CVPS.

• @W1V_Lee said: Someone spare me and just say who it is, it's late here and I can't do thinking because the only name I can think of is Kevin @ CVPS.

+1. Doesn't want to have to stalk the OP to find out.

• LeeLee Veteran

If I was right do I win a prize? @liam can I have any offer of my choice free for a month :P

• If we are lucky @WIV_Lee the perps will receive a free ban, just like on WHT.

• bobbybobby Member

pubcrawler rocks

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

So... what?

• @AthonySmith, "so what?" as in so what about the actors in this theater? Or something else?

• Hostrail @Intcs? Haven't heard that name in eons...

• IntcsIntcs Member
    edited April 2013

@pubcrawler said: Hostrail @Intcs? Haven't heard that name in eons...

They did 1xxxx more lies, that's nothing, Hostrail was featured in LEB and all customers had horror stories. Last thing I've known about its owner is he turning into "DDOSer"! After he abandoned his "company" he had multiple memberships here, had countless adventures/troubles.. Even a copy of his real ID was found within some posts in LET/WHT.

• DerekDerek Member

Hostrail was a good provider, to bad the owner had a malicious intent with the falsified company.

• IntcsIntcs Member
    edited April 2013

@Derek said: Hostrail was a good provider, to bad the owner had a malicious intent with the falsified company.

Wh..wh..hw..WHAT? My god, I just hope not to remember how bad the service was, at one level all clients had NO disk I/O! NO network speed, almost nothing, and things that works takes hours to show, that's for months, then they shutdown because of some xxxxx debt to the main datacenter used by them, with debt amount that was floating around and I guess was confirmed as well by DC, I doubt if they've paid anything to both DCs they dealt with. Then the best part is when they didn't let clients take off their data until datacenters shut HostRail services altogether, while Hostrail was busy sending emails with stories taking place inside their supposed "headquarter", good in what way? :$

• What the story with HostRail? 2004 was a long time ago and I don't know the details.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited April 2013

@MannDude said: 2004 was a long time

Huh? It started in 2011. Guy from Cyprus miserably failed as host and vanished with money, reappeared under new fake identity with new hosting company, LEB/LET community found out who he is, he got angry, ddosed LEB, etc, etc.. funny saga.

This discussion has been closed.