Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling godfathered reseller hosting account with WHMCS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling godfathered reseller hosting account with WHMCS?

So I've had this reseller hosting account that had a recurring coupon from black friday 4 years ago, and no longer using it for anything. I was about to cancel it, but realized the company raised the price of my godfathered plan significantly.

Right now I'm paying $7.50/mo ($90/year) for reseller web hosting that includes free WHMCS - and WHMCS alone costs $16/mo. Would this be something I could sell, or should I just cancel it?

Comments

• No, just fartmothered ones, sorry.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Depends on who's the provider, specs for the hosting plan, etc.
    What sort of WHMCS license is it btw?

Does the provider allow you to transfer it?

You mentioned that the company raised the price of your godfathered plan, you're paying 7.50 USD currently, right? How much were you paying?

• I think it is turnkeyinternet with your decription :-). Just wonder if they allow to change WHMCS associated domain, and if yes, pls post your asking price too instead of PM me for a price :-)

• I am interested, if still available.

What provider is this with? And what is your asking price? Can you confirm whether they allow the account to be transferred?