Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone using letbox.com? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone using letbox.com?

2»

Comments

• @key900 said:
    Thanks for your feedback we will make this happen, right now the issue not effect with anyone and if you don’t like the services i’m happy to give you refund.
    I will ensure that we will upgrading our system to be better and fit clients needs.

Thanks you

@gincognito said:
    I've completely moved off of Letbox now, but I left the monitoring going.

VPS was rebooted again yesterday, then the network went down for ~ an hour. Their status.letbox.com shows no problems. Geez.

@gincognito they offer refund, you not take it. you not use the vps anymore but keep complaining. what is your intention ?

• Last week they sent notice about upcoming maintenance in two days. I received the same email 5 times (only two services). Then shortly later, maybe a few hours, both of my VMs rebooted. Upon contacting support they apologized and referenced the maintenance emails.

At this time 1 of my 2 VMs is down and the client area isn't working

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@ghettoHost said:
    Last week they sent notice about upcoming maintenance in two days. I received the same email 5 times (only two services). Then shortly later, maybe a few hours, both of my VMs rebooted. Upon contacting support they apologized and referenced the maintenance emails.

At this time 1 of my 2 VMs is down and the client area isn't working

right now we have no maintenance , please pm me your register mail and i will looking into it.

Thanks

• Not work now.