Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SOLD] Anyone wanna take over wiresix $99 dedicated?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[SOLD] Anyone wanna take over wiresix $99 dedicated?

serverianserverian Member
edited April 2013 in General

It's located in LA.

Full specs:
Dual L5520
72GB RAM
2 x 1TB HDD
10TB @ 100Mbps
$99/month

I think their promotion is over and it's $129 now. So, you'll get a $30/month profit by taking this.

I sent them a ticket if it's possible to transfer. Waiting for reply. I'm 90% sure it's possible, though. If they say no, I'll cancel it unfortunately.

If you are going to use it for your own, i.e not sell services with it, I can transfer it for free. If not, I'd like to ask some small amount which can be decided whatever amount you think is fair.

Comments

• Reason for leaving ?.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I may use it for gameserver. What fee you want for transfer?

• skirtTightskirtTight Member
    edited April 2013

nvm

• jhjh Member
    edited April 2013

@skirtTight said: Who's the provider

Wiresix

• @adarshv said: Reason for leaving ?.

I have no use for it anymore.

@Radi said: I may use it for gameserver. What fee you want for transfer?

If you are going to use the gameserver for yourself then free. If not, whatever you think is fair.

edited April 2013

I am going to use it for a gameserver(no selling of services), when does it expire?

• @Radi said: I am going to use it for a gameserver(no selling of services), when does it expire?

15th was invoice due date. So it's overdue now. You need to pay as soon as you receive it or I'll renew it for one more month.

Asked, because I will be getting funds on the 30th.

• Hardware or Software Raid 1?

• @Radi said: Asked, because I will be getting funds on the 30th.

It won't work then, I'm afraid.

• @Prestige said: Hardware or Software Raid 1?

Software RAID 1.

• Server has been transferred to @Mon5t3r

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited April 2013

did you mean SOLD instead of SOLVED? I didn't know this was a mystery? :D

• @TheLinuxBug said: did you mean SOLD instead of SOLVED? I didn't know this was a mystery? :D

How sleepy am I? lol Fixed.

• @serverian said: I sent them a ticket if it's possible to transfer. Waiting for reply. I'm 90% sure it's possible, though. If they say no, I'll cancel it unfortunately.

it seems you need to cancel it unfortunately :P

We do not permit transfers such as this. You would need to signup at the current
    rates from our website. (snippet-the order page link)
  • It wasn't Ryan who answer my ticket (and close it immediately). but yeah, @RyanD what's going on? :P

• @Mon5t3r said: It wasn't Ryan who answer my ticket (and close it immediately). but yeah, @RyanD what's going on? :P

Gary, the CEO seems to think that you can't...

• don't know if they have a server in LA? but honestly i already have L5520 from other provider, i need this server only for my reseller client (and $99 seems a nice price too :P)

• Mon5t3r, you can see a similar pricing, even lower here. Customize it and it should be near to what you want.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1257536&highlight=72GB

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Mon5t3r said: don't know if they have a server in LA?

They have Las Vegas, close enough. ;)

• @darknessends for some reason i don't know where's the order page for make a customization to this server. or it just your assumption?

@Infinity seems pretty close enough :P but i need to ask my client first.

The main problem with that wiresix guy why he close the ticket immediately, i already made a payment for the due invoice, at least he should ask me either refund me or put a credit to my account. weird.

• 72GB Ram?

• They just refunded the payment of @Mon5t3r and cancelled it. Shame it gone waste.

• @serverian yea got it. Sorry about all this problem. :D