Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

chinavpshosting.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

chinavpshosting.com

johnlth93johnlth93 Member
edited April 2013 in General

Just wondering if anyone had any experience with them?

Comments

• Look at the sweet sweet watermark at the picture. How unprofessional.

• BK_BK_ Member
    edited April 2013

First impression: looks to me like they're a reseller (edit: or the English brand - I have no idea) of http://rashost.com/

• ATHKATHK Member

If you can't afford to buy a stock image ... you shouldn't be starting a business ...

• Alright, RackHost FTW!

• johnlth93johnlth93 Member
    edited April 2013

@BK_ said: First impression: looks to me like they're a reseller (edit: or the English brand - I have no idea) of http://rashost.com/

wow they look exactly the same except some color scheme and language

• marcmmarcm Member

Holly cow they are expensive. Looking at those prices I don't get why people from China bitch about US prices and demand cheaper and cheaper VPS solutions. Again, holly cow!

• At least rashost has a nice logo on their rackhost!

• klikliklikli Member
    edited April 2013

@johnlth93 said: wow they look exactly the same except some color scheme and language

That template is really popular in China - it would not be hard to find hundreds if not thousands of sites with similar template.

That's being said, but both websites share the same telephone number and web server. Also take a look at their WHOIS records.

• Dat Watermark... ;)

• They also list a ICP despite not being hosted in China.

Give it a try, I guess. Nothing seems that derpy.

• SPSP Member

@ATHK said: If you can't afford to buy a stock image

Scratch that, if you can't figure out how to find a non-watermarked image for your public facing site.

• It seem ICP is only required when you are hosting a website, what if i don't host a website? just using the VPS, still need ICP license?

• @ johnlth93 If you don't have a website,you need a ICP also,and it takes a little more time,you have to submit your personal information by a ems,if you are lucky enough,you can pass the check in about 2 weeks,but normally one month,even two.

• ATHKATHK Member

@sperryman haha true!

• edited April 2013

@johnlth93 No, if you don't host website and there's nothing on your port 80/443, then you don't need an ICP license. I have a VPS in Beijing for DNS and some fun, well, no website and no license.

EDIT: I'm not sure if you host email, I guess you don't need either, as long as you don't have a webmail interface.

• @AstroProfundis said: don't host website and there's nothing on your port 80/443

what if i am hosting a vpn on 80/443?
    still, no web pages or email services

• IshaqIshaq Member

Those prices..

..Shortly after you realize it's not euros >_>