Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nodeblade not respond ticked and very packet loss
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nodeblade not respond ticked and very packet loss

Hi

Two days ago I contacted support nodeblade informing a serious loss of package, this has happened before and is happening again.

nodeblade just does not answer me, I would like to know if there is anybody from the nodeblade team here to explain what is happening.

I believe that nodeblade should respond a little faster, I'm waiting 2 days for an answer and the server is experiencing serious loss of packages getting offline constantly every day, plus the loss of google ranking rankings (it's a jewelry store of our client ), see details:

Proof of conversation:
https://prnt.sc/hkuxu5

Proof of packet loss:
https://prnt.sc/hjuzp7

Thank you

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

If its production, why even wait 2 days, just get a more reliable host?

Thanked by 1psb777
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Thanked by 2joeri ThracianDog
  • So you're hosting a site for Brazil in New York, and experiencing packet loss.

Imagine that!

Guess what?

--- joiasboz.com.br ping statistics ---
    250 packets transmitted, 250 received, 0% packet loss, time 250307ms
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 86.139/95.978/177.370/22.228 ms

Although there is a minor amount of skew in ping, it works perfectly fine on the other side of the country.

Perhaps you need to find a host closer to your target audience or admit to your client that you're cheap and were trying to skim off a few more bucks for yourself.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • your image ip 154.16.216.80 seems host on host1plus.com ~~~~

not NodeBlade !!!! but ping 154.16.216.80 was very packet loss

• VzFun said: your image ip 154.16.216.80 seems host on host1plus.com ~~~~

WSS said: So you're hosting a site for Brazil in New York, and experiencing packet loss.

Imagine that!

Guess what?

I put my hosting where I wish, we are resellers and we offer the prices according to the plan that the client wishes to pay.

I'm not complaining about ping, I'm complaining about packet loss, read the article carefully before replying stupidly, furthermore, as I said, packet loss is clear you just look at the prints.

Should I remind you that site was moved to another server (we migrate to site to digitalocean), if you say a ping in domain will get the response from the current server (nodeblade is old), you should ping ip and not domain (DNS to DNS queries ) you should know that.

• VzFun said: your image ip 154.16.216.80 seems host on host1plus.com ~~~~

not NodeBlade !!!! but ping 154.16.216.80 was very packet loss

154.16.216.80 is ip of nodeblade, see image:
    https://prnt.sc/hkxw85

• Show us an MTR to the IP so we can see where the problem lies?

Thanked by 3uptime i83 doughmanes
  • @Wagner said:
    I'm not complaining about ping, I'm complaining about packet loss, read the article carefully before replying stupidly, furthermore, as I said, packet loss is clear you just look at the prints.

If ICMP gets through, guess what?

Should I remind you that site was moved to another server (we migrate to site to digitalocean), if you say a ping in domain will get the response from the current server (nodeblade is old), you should ping ip and not domain (DNS to DNS queries ) you should know that.

Good luck. I'm done helping you.

• Ishaq said: Show us an MTR to the IP so we can see where the problem lies?

Nodeblade in previous contact (tiecked old) said the problem was with the Choopa network, this same problem happened 2 months ago, and it's happening again. I like nodeblade but my concern is with this delay in solving this problem.

The packet loss does not happen 24/7 and yes a few times a day yesterday was very, very bad, it was when we migrated our backup to digitalocean, at this time 154.16.216.80 seems a bit better but still has huge packet losses.

MTR of this moment:
    https://prnt.sc/hkyg4k

• I don't see any huge packet loss in that screenshot?

• We replied just over the 24-hour mark to the last reply. Extenuating circumstances, along with a ticket backlog, prevented the reply from being sooner. When you replied to the ticket it sent it to the bottom of the queue, unfortunately. However, do remember you are paying under $7/mo for the server specifications you have.

Obviously, that response time isn't ideal and I apologize that it took that long for your ticket to be answered. However, I don't see the purpose of this thread; if we can't reply to your ticket, we wouldn't be able to reply to this thread.

If you would like a refund, please respond to the ticket and I'll go ahead and refund the service in full, otherwise, let's keep our support centralized on our website.

• He's a cunt, and you're giving him what he wants?

• NodeBlade said: We replied just over the 24-hour mark to the last reply. Extenuating circumstances, along with a ticket backlog, prevented the reply from being sooner. When you replied to the ticket it sent it to the bottom of the queue, unfortunately. However, do remember you are paying under $7/mo for the server specifications you have.

Obviously, that response time isn't ideal and I apologize that it took that long for your ticket to be answered. However, I don't see the purpose of this thread; if we can't reply to your ticket, we wouldn't be able to reply to this thread.

If you would like a refund, please respond to the ticket and I'll go ahead and refund the service in full, otherwise, let's keep our support centralized on our website.

Hi, yes, I understand about the price, due to the delay we migrate the client to another server, I do not want the refund I would just like the package loss problem to be solved.

I'll answer on the support ticket. thank you

• deankdeank Member, Troll

For the chosen, even 1% loss will result in their world ending, or at least feel like so.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • Well boo-hoo cunt. This is not your providers helpdesk. This is LET, a community. Solve it with them.

P.S sorry for the others im getting sick of these kinds of threads

• ping.pe also shows no losses - http://i.ping.pe/n/n/img_nna9FsTn.png

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • FoxelVox said: Well boo-hoo cunt. This is not your providers helpdesk. This is LET, a community. Solve it with them.

P.S sorry for the others im getting sick of these kinds of threads

Review means what to you? Also, I opened this article only because of the delay in response nodeblade on a long loss of packets, I've been waiting 2 days for their unsuccessful response, and I'm 2 days waiting for response again.

Review is for this, if you do not agree with this review simply walk away.

• i83 said: ping.pe also shows no losses - http://i.ping.pe/n/n/img_nna9FsTn.png

Loss of package is not 24/7, it happens a few times a day (see imagens prints in old post), recently was with a lot of packet loss but it looks like it has now returned to normal.

This same problem happened 2 months ago, I must leave something clear here, I like nodeblade and the price they offer is fair to the VPS offered, in this case, I just opened this article because they were really taking a long time to respond (about 2 days), the server is good, we used the server for months OK but recently been giving these packet losses we had to migrate to another host.

If nodeblade resolves back to nodeblade, we only need an answer in a fair time, 2 days for each answer is something very long, even if it was 1 dollar VPS, at least that's what I think.

edited December 2017

Review means nothing. Even deep negative reputation brings sales. Publicity is what matters.

• deank said: Review means nothing. Even deep negative reputation brings sales. Publicity is what matters.

Correct, I just would like a solution to this, as I said, I like nodeblade (network time is very good), however, due to these packet losses we had to migrate urgently, but if nodeblade solve this problem I go back to they.

Note: Currently we have 3 VPS with nodeblade for months, only 1 of them have this problem, others work well.

Well, the longer you let this thread live, the more coverage they get = more sales. So, good job advertising for them.

• Breaking news: Brazil gets packet loss all the time. Try a Miami or Dallas connection.

• WagnerWagner Member
    edited December 2017

doughmanes said: Breaking news: Brazil gets packet loss all the time. Try a Miami or Dallas connection.

90% of our customers use VPS outside of Brazil with ISP and different locations, just the nodeblade that was with the packet loss.

Despite being 4 days waiting for nodeblade response, packet loss looks normal now

EDIT ===

packet loss ocurring again, ip 154.16.216.80

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Wagner said: packet loss ocurring again, ip 154.16.216.80

@NodeBlade - from Vultr New Jersey:

$ ping 154.16.216.80
    PING 154.16.216.80 (154.16.216.80) 56(84) bytes of data.
    64 bytes from 154.16.216.80: icmp_seq=2 ttl=59 time=98.3 ms
    64 bytes from 154.16.216.80: icmp_seq=9 ttl=59 time=97.7 ms
    64 bytes from 154.16.216.80: icmp_seq=10 ttl=59 time=99.3 ms
    64 bytes from 154.16.216.80: icmp_seq=13 ttl=59 time=100 ms
    64 bytes from 154.16.216.80: icmp_seq=14 ttl=59 time=100 ms
    ^C
    --- 154.16.216.80 ping statistics ---
    **14 packets transmitted, 5 received, 64% packet loss, time 13190ms
    **rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 97.741/99.331/100.933/1.216 ms

Thanked by 1uptime
  • raindog308 said: @NodeBlade - from Vultr New Jersey:

Thanks for test.
    Yes, unfortunately still with many packet losses again.
    Nodeblade without responding after 4 days, I'm very sad about this.

• Hi

I've provided several MTRs for nodeblade support, but it returns me with this message:
    "I need 2 MTRs, both directions."

Anyone know what he means by that?

I provided the MTR for them, as I provided here (I also provided ping test evidence), but they simply return me always asking for MTR.

Any guess?

• @Wagner said:
    Hi

I've provided several MTRs for nodeblade support, but it returns me with this message:
    "I need 2 MTRs, both directions."

Anyone know what he means by that?

I provided the MTR for them, as I provided here (I also provided ping test evidence), but they simply return me always asking for MTR.

Any guess?

Mtr fron your vps to your isp