Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostUS very disappointing! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostUS very disappointing!

Comments

• @quick said:

@Lee said:

@WSS said:
    I like pie.

Me too, hooker pie.

@WSS loves creampies.

GlamHairy 80s creampies.

• deank said: What's with the recent flow of insanely impatient people?

Full Moon !

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

solarman said: Full Moon !

And close to earth too.

Thanked by 1Host4Go
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Apologies for the delay in our response - we are still back logged from the BF sales however.

Functions like second level quotas can be enabled directly from our Breeze Control Panel; we don’t mind customers asking us to do it manually, but it will take longer.

Thanks everyone for your support!

Alexander

• I am to very disapointed about their technical support. I have a reseller account with them and they give me one answer in 24h but now is even worse than that - now I'm waiting for over 48h. they have low prices but if you do not have access to the server it's like paying for nothing.

• And Now Down Again.
    I create Ticket 12 Hours ago and not respon yet until now.

• @agung said:
    And Now Down Again.

What do you expect from us? Do you need milk and cookies? If you are not satisfied with your current provider than take your p0rn to next one.

• @agung said:
    And Now Down Again.

If you are disappointed with their service, just move to another provider. Simple. Whining here will not have a significant impact. Either be patient with your ticket or you can try to move to a higher plan instead of a promotional one.

• LeeLee Veteran

isijosamua said: you can try to move to a higher plan instead of a promotional one.

Does that mean faster ticket responses and a server without down time?

• Lee said: Does that mean faster ticket responses and a server without down time?

Well, I don't know. Maybe. You get what you pay for, right?

• LeeLee Veteran

isijosamua said: Well, I don't know.

Well then, no point suggesting it.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • DenimUsaDenimUsa Member
    edited February 2018

I dont suggest to use them cause they have no supports and nothing new. Last month i bought Dicks hosting and stoped to use HostUS

• WHTWHT Member
    edited February 2018

@isijosamua said:

@agung said:
    And Now Down Again.

If you are disappointed with their service, just move to another provider. Simple. Whining here will not have a significant impact. Either be patient with your ticket or you can try to move to a higher plan instead of a promotional one.

Is not that easy to move to other provider as you think. If he is using enough he created a client base and need to move those accounts to the other provider, change nameservers, tickets, downtimes etc. HostUs used to be great before 1-2 years but now seems the management is sleeping or they do not care for cheap clients.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited February 2018

@DenimUsa said:
    I dont suggest to use them cause they have no supports and nothing new. Last month i bought Dicks hosting and stoped to use HostUS

You spamming SOB. Reported.

• DenimUsaDenimUsa Member
    edited February 2018

@doghouch said:

@DenimUsa said:

You spamming SOB. Reported.

what?

• DenimUsa said: what?

doghouch said: You spamming SOB.

• @WHT said:

@isijosamua said:

Is not that easy to move to other provider as you think. If he is using enough he created a client base and need to move those accounts to the other provider, change nameservers, tickets, downtimes etc. HostUs used to be great before 1-2 years but now seems the management is sleeping or they do not care for cheap clients.

Yes, it's not. Dealing with downtimes isn't pleasing.
    Moving to another provider is simply my suggestion if OP feels hopeless with his provider. I've also suggested moving to a higher plan, in case they didn't care for cheap clients.

• @isijosamua said:
    in case they didn't care for cheap clients.

That is definitely not the case. They were always fast and helpful to me, even though I only had a measly $10/yr plan.

• And Now Down Again. :v
    \
    Im Planning to Move Service. MOST LOOKING FOR SERVICES WITH THE EUROPEAN server

• Their ticket respond time seems to be a little longer these days, but the quality of their service is always good(I don't use their VPS).

• I've generally found them okay, but I have to agree with some comments here, they go down for periods without explanation.

I use them mainly for dev and testing but I wouldn't use them for anything more than that.

While ticket times are okay, they don't always seem to know what they're talking about.

With my latest experience, I'd signed up for one datacentre (London) and been given another one, when I questioned it, it was all apparently my fault, despite me providing a screen shot of the order confirmation email showing the mistake was their side, they wouldn't admit to their mistake.

I won't be going back to them, even with the cheap price.

• edited October 2019

@toble said:
    I've generally found them okay, but I have to agree with some comments here, they go down for periods without explanation.

I use them mainly for dev and testing but I wouldn't use them for anything more than that.

While ticket times are okay, they don't always seem to know what they're talking about.

With my latest experience, I'd signed up for one datacentre (London) and been given another one, when I questioned it, it was all apparently my fault, despite me providing a screen shot of the order confirmation email showing the mistake was their side, they wouldn't admit to their mistake.

I won't be going back to them, even with the cheap price.

Welcome to LET. We look forward to your offers.

• Wow.. supper necro guy..

• @chocolateshirt said:
    Wow.. supper necro guy..

Much wow. Very yes.

• @toble said: I won't be going back to them, even with the cheap price.

[yawn] Don't necropost

(Joined 6:38PM)

Thanked by 1shallownorthdakota
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Well, to be honest, sometimes it all boils down to "YGWYPF".

• edited October 2019

@thedp said:

@Nekki can attest to that. In 2016 at the LET Convention in Amsterdam, we told him not to go for the FREE TIER while perusing the Red Light District. The stubborn cunt didn't listen, and ended up paying in other ways.

• @thedp said:

Yes, sometimes You Gotta Wish You Preferred Fish.

• @shallownorthdakota said:

@thedp said:

@Nekki can attest to that. In 2016 at the LET Convention in Amsterdam, we told him not to go for the FREE TIER while perusing the Red Light District. The stubborn cunt didn't listen, and ended up paying in other ways.

You literally couldn’t tell the difference between my discharge and chocolate milk. From a distance of course, up close the difference was more obvious.