Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where can I seek help for my problem with MYSERVERPLANET?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where can I seek help for my problem with MYSERVERPLANET?

RajinoRajino Member
edited December 2017 in General

I paid my vps with myserverplanet before the end of November, my vps went down, I keep on opening ticket for this but they kept on closing the ticket.

Where can I file a complaint or another way to file complaint to them?

Thanks!

Comments

• vovlervovler Member
    edited December 2017

At Low End Support, of course!

EDIT___

@MSPNick tell us the whole story

• WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

@vovler said:

Nick hasn't been a member of LES for several months.

OP- If it's a NAT instance, they're gone- he sent email about it weeks ago. Move on.

• Gone so how about the payment I made end of November? why did they accepted the payment?

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2017

@Rajino said:
    Gone so how about the payment I made end of November? why did they accepted the payment?

Boy, if you be sendin’ money via PayPal, ain’t nobody gots to accept that shit, you sent, it be sent, that’s it playa.

Maybe insteads of asking about that dead ‘ol NAT VPS, you just ask them folks for your money back as you sent it by mistake, real polite-like.

If that don’t work, you tell me and I’ll give you the DC address so you can jus’ smash all dem cars parked outside ‘til ya gets Nick’s.

• @vovler said:

EDIT___

There is no story. We have a right to terminate when we feel it was right. The company has moved into a different direction we are still going to offer vm and dedicated servers/reseller accounts. With the amount of issues around NAT vms and the time spent working on them stopped being worth It. Anyone that made a payment in the last 30 days from November the 15th has been refunded. A lot of tickets had been closed with an explanation.

If your payment was submitted after the 15th you are due a refund. Please do let me know so I can submit this to your account. Please open a ticket and I’ll get Lydia to process this on your behalf.

Please also note that ticket times are longer then normal at the moment while more support staff are hired.

Again. No explanation at all. Just a move into a different direction that we wanted to do. I suppose to free up more time for actual work.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • How about my payment? last november?

• Just that? My payment 's gone?

• I paid for it, it's not a mistake you want a copy of the paid invoice you sent to my email?

• "Please open a ticket and I’ll get Lydia to process this on your behalf."

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO SO DO IT. STOP ASKING QUESTIONS.

• @MSPNick said:

@vovler said:

EDIT___

There is no story. We have a right to terminate when we feel it was right. The company has moved into a different direction we are still going to offer vm and dedicated servers/reseller accounts. With the amount of issues around NAT vms and the time spent working on them stopped being worth It. Anyone that made a payment in the last 30 days from November the 15th has been refunded. A lot of tickets had been closed with an explanation.

If your payment was submitted after the 15th you are due a refund. Please do let me know so I can submit this to your account. Please open a ticket and I’ll get Lydia to process this on your behalf.

Please also note that ticket times are longer then normal at the moment while more support staff are hired.

Again. No explanation at all. Just a move into a different direction that we wanted to do. I suppose to free up more time for actual work.

Ok, not intereted anymore I will just believe all the things i read about Myserverplanet not being a good provider. Thanks!

• RajinoRajino Member
    edited December 2017

Read my first post. I posted tickets, you kept on closing it. Dont ask me to be polite, I was asking politely on the the ticket, 3x I think you just closed them. I know what to do ok?

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

Open a ticket with a link to this let thread .

• Let me see if they didn't closed the ticket again...

• That's great. Now you just have to post your password so we can see it.

Thanked by 2hostdare WSS
  • No problem

I will not transact with myserverplanet anymote

• He said to open a new ticket and ask for your money. You can stop shitting all over LET and make a ticket or politely go fuck yourself, we don't care which.

• @WSS said:
    He said to open a new ticket and ask for your money. You can stop shitting all over LET and make a ticket or politely go fuck yourself, we don't care which.

Tbf, he can rudely fuck himself, I’ll still watch and crack one out.

edited December 2017

WSS said: He said to open a new ticket and ask for your money. You can stop shitting all over LET and make a ticket or politely go fuck yourself, we don't care which.

Rajino said: Read my first post. I posted tickets, you kept on closing it. Dont ask me to be polite, I was asking politely on the the ticket, 3x I think you just closed them. I know what to do ok?

• @hostdare said:

WSS said: He said to open a new ticket and ask for your money. You can stop shitting all over LET and make a ticket or politely go fuck yourself, we don't care which.

Rajino said: Read my first post. I posted tickets, you kept on closing it. Dont ask me to be polite, I was asking politely on the the ticket, 3x I think you just closed them. I know what to do ok?

Thanks. I can read. If Nick doesn't give him the $2 back for the entire year, I'm sure he'll be back, much as yourself. :)

Thanked by 1hostdare

WSS said: Thanks. I can read. If Nick doesn't give him the $2 back for the entire year, I'm sure he'll be back, much as yourself. :)

I keep my ears open always

• @hostdare said:

WSS said: Thanks. I can read. If Nick doesn't give him the $2 back for the entire year, I'm sure he'll be back, much as yourself. :)

I keep my ears open always

You know they make draining tubes for that..

• @MSPNick said:

@vovler said:

EDIT___

Just want to add they sent out an email about discontinuing NAT servers so you could've known.

• Wil ask no more thanks for the comments, about the email, i didn't received one, and if it's thru why did I received a billing statement? Anyway, I'm done with these, I just hope other providers are not like Myserverplanet, Thanks!

• @Rajino said:
    Wil ask no more thanks for the comments, about the email, i didn't received one, and if it's thru why did I received a billing statement? Anyway, I'm done with these, I just hope other providers are not like Myserverplanet, Thanks!

Don't worry, there are other planets with better servers.

• @Rajino said:
    Wil ask no more thanks for the comments, about the email, i didn't received one, and if it's thru why did I received a billing statement? Anyway, I'm done with these, I just hope other providers are not like Myserverplanet, Thanks!

Could've gone to spam. Their mails hit my spam box 50% of the time as well. The invoice is weird ofcourse. Anyways, don't bother with it too much and get a NAT sever elsewhere. There's a bunch of good providers around who offer it. Check out lowendspirit.com

• @Rajino definitively not here.