Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server in Mexico, Guatemala, Belize or Honduras, El Salvador or Nicaragua
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server in Mexico, Guatemala, Belize or Honduras, El Salvador or Nicaragua

bookreaderbookreader Member
edited December 2017 in Requests

Because Syptec is closing its facilities in Mexico and HostDime is too expensive I started this request.

Can anyone offer a KVM based VPS in one of the following countries: Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, El Salvador or Nicaragua?

Specs:

• 1 vCore
  • 2 GB RAM
  • CentOS 6, 64 Bit
  • 15 GB of HDD space
  • shared 100 Mbps uplink
  • traffic: max. 3TB/month
  • /28 subnet

Payment in Bitcoins or with VISA card.

Please PM me.

Thank you.

Comments

• Is that a Grundig? It's pretty.

• @quick IP spec pls

Thanked by 1quick
  • 6ixth6ixth Member
    edited December 2017

Good luck getting anything on that list but Mexico. All of those countries are 3rd world, barely have enough electricity for their own cities let alone datacentres.

• @WSS said:
    @quick IP spec pls

your last two hints laid a false trail.

#dicks

• @quick said:

@WSS said:
    @quick IP spec pls

your last two hints laid a false trail.

#dicks

#cockmangledstunters

• 6ixth said: All of those countries are 3rd world, barely have enough electricity for their own cities let alone datacentres.

Anybody hear that echo of this guy talking out of his ass?

Thanked by 2imok inthecloudblog
  • @doughmanes said:

6ixth said: All of those countries are 3rd world, barely have enough electricity for their own cities let alone datacentres.

Anybody hear that echo of this guy talking out of his ass?

It's probably just the opium and coke talking..

• 6ixth said: Good luck getting anything on that list but Mexico. All of those countries are 3rd world, barely have enough electricity for their own cities let alone datacentres.

lol, no, that is not the problem dumbass

here in Mexico we have the monopoly from 2-3 companies, and only them can use those datacenters.

Thanked by 2doughmanes WSS
  • LeeLee Veteran

WSS said: #cockmangledstunters

It scares me that you and @Nekki come up with these twisted thoughts with absolutely no effort.

• @Lee said:

It scares me that you and @Nekki come up with these twisted thoughts with absolutely no effort.

It scares you? Try living with the voices that tell us what to say.

Thanked by 2Lee WSS
  • LeeLee Veteran

@Nekki said:

@Lee said:

Classic. Your dugs got tits!

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • @Lee said:

@Nekki said:

@Lee said:

Classic. Your dugs got tits!

I know it’s not supposed to be funny, but getting loads of folks with Tourette’s in one room will never disappoint.

• @Nekki said:
    I know it’s not supposed to be funny, but getting loads of folks with Tourette’s in one room will never disappoint.

Even when it's fake!

• @Nekki said:
    I know it’s not supposed to be funny

You are right, it's not. I wish LET would not make jokes on people with disabilities. Do you agree?

• @Yura said:

@Nekki said:
    I know it’s not supposed to be funny

You are right, it's not. I wish LET would not make jokes on people with disabilities. Do you agree?

You’ve got to be able to laugh at the shit things in life, and even the folks with those disabilities laugh at it, so why not. So long as you’re not nasty about it, I don’t see the issue.

• @Nekki @Yura has cancer of the sense of humor. It's no laughing matter.

• Ya know I happen to know some guys with just a few disabilities, and they just so happen to laugh at themselves a lot. Of course some of them would be considered bat shit crazy by most, but that's okay because they can still laugh and joke around.

• Most answers don't help much.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @bookreader said:
    Most answers don't help much.

Do you want a refund?

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

https://oneprovider.com/onecloud/ssd-virtual-servers

OneCloud has Mexico. they don't offer a subnet with ther cloud but I know they will sell you additional IPs on request.

• ramnetramnet Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2017

I would just like to remind the OP and everyone else that due to the way peering on the Internet works, just because a server is hosted in one of those countries, doesn't mean that will be a good connection for you and close by on the Internet.

Pretty much all of those countries are going to backhaul to either Texas or Florida for peering. So, you are either going to want something in the same country as yourself or your target audience, or something nearby to the USA so the routing won't be terrible.

Hosting in that part of the world is expensive for a reason. If you are targetting North or Central America I'd strongly suggest you host in the USA in the SouthEast. If you are targetting South America then I'd suggest Brazil or Uruguay or Argentina.

Thanked by 2doughmanes WSS
  • OneProvider is probably your only choice. They probably have connections to the data centers you want and are probably your only way into those regions you want.

• @ramnet

Peering