Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Contacing Nocix
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Contacing Nocix

ct_txct_tx Member
edited December 2017 in General

Hi All -

Sorry for a cross-post from the Nocix Down thread. I was wondering if there was any way to get hold of a Nocix rep on this forum. Here is the context: I placed an order for a dedi yesterday - put in my CC information, agreed to the ToS, etc., but got nothing after that. I would expect some sort of confirmation - either on the website or by email that they received the order. I sent a message through their contact us form and by email to sales@... However, not only is there no response - there is no acknowledgement that they ever got any of my orders/emails. I'm not sure if I should just wait or create another order. I guess they already have my CC information and I would hate to have two orders placed. I understand these things take time, but an acknowledgement that they have everything they need would be nice. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Comments

• Wait for a response to your sales email?

• You get sent a logon to my.nocix.net after you have made payment, if you haven't received this and there is nothing on your card then there is 2 options.

1. You just got phished.
    2. It never went through and I'd order again.
  • I suppose. It is getting close to 24 hours now and I'd really like to be able to make a decision - even if that means choosing another company. The problem is that I just don't know what is happening at this point as I don't have anything from them - even an acknowledgement.

• Thanks 6ixth - so, I never did get any email nor a charge on my CC. I'm pretty sure I went through nocix.net to make the purchase, so its unlikely that I got phished. I guess I'll just wait for a bit and re-order. Although, it looks like the config I wanted is OOS! Oh Well!

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

My guess is you ordered while their outage was starting and it got lost in the downtime.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • ct_txct_tx Member
    edited December 2017

I placed a second order about an hour ago. Same thing! No confirmation after accepting the ToS and no emails (yet!). At this point, I have a two orders that I placed worth a couple of hundred bucks and I have no idea whether they even got them. This is very frustrating!

• I seem to recall that I never received a message from NOCIX, either. Just magically after a couple days there were machines in my account.

• Thanks WSS - I'm just worried that they start fulfilling duplicate orders without ever contacting me. I would expect at least some communication if things are on hold or anything else. I don't have an urgency in getting it setup - I just need to know they have the order!

• Email their sales department?

• Yep - did that yesterday and then again today. No response! I get their "stock alert" emails, so its not an email issue.

• I doubt they'll appreciate it, but you can find a working phone number if you look them up with the BBB.

• Haha. Yes, that may be an option. There is a phone number listed on the website for "Wholesale Internet" - it seems like they are somehow affiliated.

Alternatively, I just find another provider and hope that NOCIX does not fulfill these orders. If they do at some point in time, I either try to get them to cancel or file a CC dispute (which is something I really don't want to deal with!). I'm running out of options at this point given their failure to even acknowledge orders or emails.

Thanks for your comments and suggestions. Appreciate it.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

It's the same company. If you don't want them fulfilled, you need to stop them before they do so. We don't take kindly to people who chargeback because they didn't bother following up on their own purchases. It's likely to get you blackballed any time you post an offer.

• Ok - that is good to know. I'll try calling the number for Wholesale Internet.

• That's weird, you should have access to their control panel where you can view the status of the order. Their sales can be really slow, but their regular support is usually under 10 minutes.

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2017

@sin said:
    That's weird, you should have access to their control panel where you can view the status of the order. Their sales can be really slow, but their regular support is usually under 10 minutes.

Did you even read the whole thread? lol

• ct_txct_tx Member
    edited December 2017

Just a quick update. I called Wholesale Internet, but they have a message when you call stating that it is better to email. I finally did get an email from billing, but they never really answered my question and they were wondering if I could provide a transaction ID from PayPal. I used a CC not PayPal. I told them that in my first message - still waiting for a response. I'm just a little disappointed that they don't really seem to care a whole lot about getting new business. I recognize that I'm not spending hundreds of dollar per month, but I'm not really getting a bottom-of-the-line server either. Their prices are very competitive, but I guess you get what you pay for.

• @ct_tx said:
    I placed worth a couple of hundred bucks

@ct_tx said:
    I recognize that I'm not spending hundreds of dollar per month

Oh, ok.

• @ct_tx said:
    Just a quick update. I called Wholesale Internet, but they have a message when you call stating that it is better to email. I finally did get an email from billing, but they never really answered my question and they were wondering if I could provide a transaction ID from PayPal. I used a CC not PayPal. I told them that in my first message - still waiting for a response. I'm just a little disappointed that they don't really seem to care a whole lot about getting new business. I recognize that I'm not spending hundreds of dollar per month, but I'm not really getting a bottom-of-the-line server either. Their prices are very competitive, but I guess you get what you pay for.

You say that it never charged your credit card and they obviously can't find it... just order again?

• ct_txct_tx Member
    edited December 2017

WSS - In the earlier comment, I meant that multiple orders were placed worth a couple of hundred bucks.

6ixth - I placed two orders already. I'm not sure if I should just continue to place orders.

In any case, I guess they are just being slow in responding to my mail for whatever reason. I guess I'll just wait until this gets sorted out.

• @ct_tx said:
    WSS - In the earlier comment, I meant that multiple orders were placed worth a couple of hundred bucks.

Try opening a gmail account, because your mail is getting lost somewhere..

• Thanks, WSS. I tried a "forget password" to see if perhaps my account was created and somehow information never got to me. So, the system can't find my account. My best guess is that the transaction isn't going through and the a/c creation process fails at some point. I will try using PayPal instead of my CC and try again. This is really unusual - maybe its just my credit card that is causing issues.

• That's really, really weird. That you ordered multiple times and have no assigned address? Something must have died at the right time.. or they're dealing with corruption issues and trying not to admit to it.

• Damn it - worked with PayPal! I suspect my CC transaction failed and somehow that killed the entire transaction. Got the confirmation emails as one would expect! Thanks everyone for your patience and suggestions.

Thanked by 1sin
  • sinsin Member
    edited December 2017

@feezioxiii said:

@sin said:
    That's weird, you should have access to their control panel where you can view the status of the order. Their sales can be really slow, but their regular support is usually under 10 minutes.

Did you even read the whole thread? lol

Yes, did you? I'm letting him know their sales can be very slow and that's whom he'll be hearing from is their sales/billing.

@ct_tx said:
    Damn it - worked with PayPal! I suspect my CC transaction failed and somehow that killed the entire transaction. Got the confirmation emails as one would expect! Thanks everyone for your patience and suggestions.

Glad to see it worked out :-) Hopefully it's smooth sailing for you from here on out.