Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How long before Netcup approves membership? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How long before Netcup approves membership?

2»

Comments

• @Falzo has to really like you so you can order anything.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @WSS said:
    @Falzo has to really like you so you can order anything.

trust @WSS, he knows about the hole thing...

Thanked by 1ehab
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2017

@Falzo said:

@WSS said:

I thought that we both agreed that we would never speak about this on LET.

Thanked by 2MasonR Amitz
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@Falzo said:

@WSS said:

Does he now?

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @MasonR said:

@Falzo said:

@WSS said:

Does he now?

Thanked by 2MasonR Amitz
  • Hey hey hey now..

@Falzo had no problem shaving his entire body because I don't like things hairier than myself all snuggled up- unless it's a pet. He's a different sort of pet.

• WSS said: @Falzo had no problem shaving his entire body because I don't like things hairier than myself all snuggled up- unless it's a pet. He's a different sort of pet.

I ain't gonna get anywhere between you guys. I'd ship you guys both on any comic book.

ANYWAY, I got confirmed as a member. Now, I can spam them with my orders and drain my wallet of cash

• @qtwrk said:
    I was called next day.

Does phone calling always take place?

Anyone ever activated without calling?

Yes, I'm not called and still get activated :D

• @ferri said:

@qtwrk said:
    I was called next day.

I suspect that it depends in part on where you reside. For people within the EU, probably no call is needed. For those outside of the EU, a call is probably needed. And, unfortunately, "outside of the EU" is probably not all treated equally.

• @angstrom said:

@ferri said:

@qtwrk said:
    I was called next day.

I suspect that it depends in part on where you reside. For people within the EU, probably no call is needed. For those outside of the EU, a call is probably needed. And, unfortunately, "outside of the EU" is probably not all treated equally.

It took less than three days for them to call me- but it was before Black Friday and the current month of festivities.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited December 2017

@WSS said:

@angstrom said:

@ferri said:

@qtwrk said:
    I was called next day.

It took less than three days for them to call me- but it was before Black Friday and the current month of festivities.

By the way, just as a reminder, if you plan to cancel your three-month service with them, make sure that you submit the cancellation notice by the date indicated in CCP for your service. :-)

Edit: Although this particular reminder was intended for @WSS, the more general reminder is that netcup requires a cancellation notice significantly in advance, depending on your contract, so you should pay attention to the cancellation date indicated in CCP for your service.

Thanked by 2uptime Falzo
  • @angstrom said:

@ferri said:

@qtwrk said:
    I was called next day.

I'm from Indonesia :D

• @ferri said:

@angstrom said:

@ferri said:

@qtwrk said:
    I was called next day.

I'm from Indonesia :D

And your service was activated without a call? If so, all the better.

• They tried to call me during 5 am in the morning here so definitely I missed the call. I ended up sending a copy of my driver's license and got my account verified immediately.

• I find myself touching my NetCups at inappropriate times.