Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for KVM in Los Angeles or Las Vegas
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for KVM in Los Angeles or Las Vegas

erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
edited April 2013 in General

Hi,

Title says most, here are my options:

Somebody sells me his NodeDeploy LA VPS (2GB): http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/nodedeploy-from-4-25month-openvz-kvm-vps-plans-in-five-locations/ (will give you $5 for it)

Somebody gives me a 2GB box on this great versaweb deal: http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/versaweb-49-12gb-ram-dual-xeon-l5420-in-las-vegas-nevada/ (for about $10 per 2GB box)

I need two, thanks in advance :-)

Comments

• I can also trade a 2GB NodeDeploy LA ($7) for a 2GB NodeDeploy DE ($7 <-- special promo, normally only 1GB or $14/mo!)

• Nearly sorted this for you. :)

• @PhilND said: Nearly sorted this for you. :)

WINNING

• Wouldn't it be better to update the thread title to reflect that you're looking from KVM from NodeDeploy or Versaweb?

• @Damian said: Wouldn't it be better to update the thread title to reflect that you're looking from KVM from NodeDeploy or Versaweb?

Anything will do in fact, I got one KVM from @PhilND :)

• ranieranie Member

I have one of the versaweb servers with some you can get a KVM on if you still needs it

• DamienSBDamienSB Member
    edited April 2013

deleted post

• Bronze. May have a couple of stock set a side that we can sell you in LA if needed.

• @BenND said: Bronze. May have a couple of stock set a side that we can sell you in LA if needed.

Great, last time @PhilND had 2 in stock for me but that sucker only had 1 ipv4 left, hehe.

• Ben1002Ben1002 Member
    edited April 2013

@BronzeByte

We have a couple of IPv4 if you need one, I'm on the nodedeploy skype (nodedeploy)