Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NinjaHawk Node Being Attacked ** resolved**
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NinjaHawk Node Being Attacked ** resolved**

MunMun Member
edited April 2013 in General

It seems that NinjaHawk is down at this moment and I can't get passed the border router. Most likely either an attack or a network / power outage.

Comments

• MunMun Member

Seems back up.

• NHRoelNHRoel Member
    edited April 2013

@Mun, apologies for your inconvenience. During our scheduled maintenance, which we notified our clients about week in advance through email, twitter update(@Daninjahawk) and company announcement (https://clients.ninjahawk.net/announcements/4/Upcoming-Scheduled-Server-Maintenance-April-14-from-1200AM-300AM-EST-GMT--5.html);we faced an unforseen issue with the latest kernel on one of our node. This has been resolved within 30 minutes by our skilled technicians.

This should no longer be an issue as everything appears to be working as they were intended. Thank you for your support :)

• MunMun Member

LOL I haven't had the service for a week so I guess I missed that email :P

• @Mun said: LOL I haven't had the service for a week so I guess I missed that email :P

You should stalk us twitter ;). Really sorry for the downtime though.

• NinjaHawk is really reliable provider. Unfortunately they don't offer ssd cached space.

• @niceboy Thank you for your kind words :).
    We have recently expanded to NEW York (Not buffalo, but NYC) and I am just coming back from the DC. Official announcement will follow later tonight or tomorrow. Our SSD cached nodes are ready to get up and going from our Dallas location once I am personally satisfied with the nodes performance. We have a lot of things going on recently :).