Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[C38 HOST] Performance Hosting for the lowend market [FR,CA,AU] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[C38 HOST] Performance Hosting for the lowend market [FR,CA,AU]

2»

Comments

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@Spazzly said:

@pbgben said:
    Psssst, I've just seen the draft for tomorrows offer post, and I swear I saw a kangaroo somewhere! ;)

I will take 1x VPS, however i want 16 IPV4, and i only want to pay $5.

Done,

you can have 10.0.0.1/28

• @pbgben said:

@Spazzly said:

@pbgben said:
    Psssst, I've just seen the draft for tomorrows offer post, and I swear I saw a kangaroo somewhere! ;)

I will take 1x VPS, however i want 16 IPV4, and i only want to pay $5.

Done,

you can have 10.0.0.1/28

Thank you, i will add this to my existing IP collection. I get less than a second ping time from anywhere in the world with my main ip. Be ip ever.. 127.0.0.1

Test results for 1GB GAME KVM at C38 Host 

Server specs: 
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz 
    1024 MB  RAM / 10 GB disk space 
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial
    France

Benchmark summary:
    UnixBench - 2540.0
    Disk Read - 18 MB/s
    Disk Write - 487 MB/s
    Bandwidth - 211.26 MB/s

More: https://serverscope.io/trials/yaVY

• just a quick story about this thief.

Till today (21.11.2017) no refund was provided.

No respond, no e-mails, you ignore communication and my request - for a only 7 usd!
    It's worth being a thief for 7 bucks

Guys - stay away from this kid!

@magneto664 said:
    just a quick story about this thief.

Till today (21.11.2017) no refund was provided.

No respond, no e-mails, you ignore communication and my request - for a only 7 usd!
    It's worth being a thief for 7 bucks

Guys - stay away from this kid!

Sorry you had a bad experience with us,

For transparency, here is the full log of the support tickets, 4 days to get back to you was unacceptable, we had run out of stock and neglected to tell you this.

There is an open dispute with paypal, Which looks to have held the funds, as a refund was processed.

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2017

@magneto664 you sir are a very very large penis.

• Of course you are lying, there was no refund on my account. If you want to be honest then go to your paypal account and enter the transaction number with return.

I did not get any return from you!

Congratulations :)

@Rhys said:
    @magneto664 you sir are a very very large penis.

Look moron, it comes out that shit you know.

@magneto664 said:
    Of course you are lying, there was no refund on my account. If you want to be honest then go to your paypal account and enter the transaction number with return.

This is correct, when you submit a dispute, it locks the transaction, so the refund never gets processed.

• @pbgben said:
    This is correct, when you submit a dispute, it locks the transaction, so the refund never gets processed.

Look Genius (vel kid): see what you wrote to me in the first ticket "a refund has been processed" A REFUND HAS BEEN PROCESSED - and look what you wrote right now.

" the refund never gets processed. "

to be clear

• 2th of November "a refund has been processed"
    • 23th of November " the refund never gets processed. "

and between that period of time you ignore 5 messages from me via paypal & 4 direct e-mails.

WELL DONE, GOOD JOB - AMAZING SUPPORT!

You only woke up after a public call - an you call me a liar - we see the truth is different.

For readers: he did not make a refund till today a 25th of November :)

And what right now? Are you waiting for my apologies???

@magneto664 said:

@pbgben said:

Look Genius (vel kid): see what you wrote to me in the first ticket "a refund has been processed" A REFUND HAS BEEN PROCESSED - and look what you wrote right now.

" the refund never gets processed. "

to be clear

• 2th of November "a refund has been processed"
    • 23th of November " the refund never gets processed. "

The wording may be confusing for you, and others. We processed the refund, then paypal held the funds so the refund was put on hold, please, go check when that dispute ended... Yes, it was 22/11/17... And they released the funds, which then went to you as was intended. Be weary of this in future.

• @pbgben said:
    The wording may be confusing for you, and others. We processed the refund, then paypal held the funds so the refund was put on hold, please, go check when that dispute ended... Yes, it was 22/11/17...

It was no 22/11 but 21/11/17 - do not lie

To be clear before I wrote this public post I spend 20 minutes on the phone with paypal support - yeap

And they released the funds, which then went to you as was intended.

AND THEY WHAT?

Don't say me nothing about the funds. case is closed - end of story - you ignore 7 messages from me. Paypal did not send me this money and will not send. CASE IS CLOSED.

Be weary of this in future.

No be weary of this, but be weary of people like you!

• LOL yet another day! hey @pbgben thief. give me back my money.

• boom bom thief @pbgben - where is my 7usd?

• today is a 29th of November and no refund from this thief. Hey @pbgben where is my money thief.

• Today is a 4th of December, no money return. no fuc** respond from this useless dickhead. Stay away and don't buy anything from C38 HOST !

• Hey you small fucking thief @pbgben where are you you fucking thief? where is my 7 usd you fucking scumbag! money thief dickhead, where are you?