Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OpenVZ SSD VPS in LA needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OpenVZ SSD VPS in LA needed

NanoG6NanoG6 Member
edited April 2013 in General

Hello,
Can anyone provide me a cheap (cheapest!) OpenVZ SSD VPS in LA (for better Asia connectivity)?
I don't need special specs, just OpenVZ, RAM 128 or 256, HDD 6-10, etc.
Many thanks! :)

Comments

• superpilesossuperpilesos Member
    edited April 2013

--

• What about the SwiftVM offers at San Diego?

• @superpilesos thanks anyway man!

@yomero I'm gonna take a look at that.

forgot to mention, my budget is only 15~20 YEARLY, if that's possible :D

• @Jack it's Out of Stock. And for 128mb, I'm still looking for a cheaper than $20 if there is any :)

• @Jack said: Does it have to be LA?

Umm I'm not really sure, but LA is the lowest latency I got from Indonesia so far.

• @NanoG6 said: Umm I'm not really sure, but LA is the lowest latency I got from Indonesia so far.

I'm not going to budge on the price, but you can send a ticket and I can provide a 128mb, or nearly as close BuyVM in Las Vegas is only a couple milliseconds from LA

• budingyunbudingyun Member
    edited April 2013

Try @eastonch SwiftVM, so far lowest ping from Malaysia. Have good connectivity too. :D

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

We'll have Seattle up in a little over a week if you're still interested at that time.

• @Nick_A said: We'll have Seattle up in a little over a week if you're still interested at that time.

+1 to RamNode! Been with them for a while now and even the small servers perform extremely well :P

• Yes I think I'm just gonna wait till ramnode seattle is up. Never tried ssd before, that's one of my reason.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@NanoG6 said: Yes I think I'm just gonna wait till ramnode seattle is up. Never tried ssd before, that's one of my reason.

You can grab one in Atlanta if you'd like and request to be moved to Seattle when it's up. Completely up to you.

• @Nick_A said: You can grab one in Atlanta if you'd like and request to be moved to Seattle when it's up. Completely up to you.

Done! Thank you guys