Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Custom Hosting | Canada KVM | PREMIUM DDoS Protection | IPv6 | E5's | Black Friday DEALS | NO BS! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My Custom Hosting | Canada KVM | PREMIUM DDoS Protection | IPv6 | E5's | Black Friday DEALS | NO BS!

2»

Comments

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited November 2017

It states that MCH is a one man operation in this very thread! It even says I am US based in my signature.

WHMCS doesn't have an auto response, and why should I even need to do that? You understand your the only one having issues with this... You bought a cheap as hell VPS and expected a response immediately, when you didn't get that, you took to talking crap on LET.

This isn't my first rodeo, I've seen your tactic before lol. I politely asked you to change your response because it looks bad. You threatened me, I cancelled your service. ANY PROVIDER WOULD DO THE SAME IN THIS SITUATION.

• @MCHPhil said:
    It states that MCH is a one man operation in this very thread! It even says I am US based in my signature.

WHMCS doesn't have an auto response, and why should I even need to do that? You understand your the only one having issues with this... You bought a cheap as hell VPS and expected a response immediately, when you didn't get that, you took to talking crap on LET.

This isn't my first rodeo, I've seen your tactic before lol. I politely asked you to change your response because it looks bad. You threatened me, I cancelled your service. ANY PROVIDER WOULD DO THE SAME IN THIS SITUATION.

You politely asked me to change my response on LET? I can't even edit/delete posts.
    You haven't asked nicely, you made it clear that you won't fix my vps unless I change my response or delete it.

No other provider will ask editing public forum text before fix a technical issue. No wonder why nobody bought any blackfriday vps deal from you. Nobody likes your bad mouth. You should spend time on tech support instead of fighting people on LET!

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited November 2017

It was made clear because the other option was me cancelling your service because this obviously isn't a good match. If you take to LET after a few hours waiting for a response after midnight you will inevitably create more work than what is worth. (as you have.)

You can edit your post upto 24 hours after posting. It was a simple request. You made it into what it is now by threatening me.

• Oh now it's my bad not to read all your fighting responses with others instead of just focusing offer on first post right? One man operation with bad mouth for sure!

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited November 2017

How about reading my TOS? Did you do that?

It clearly states running to a forum to cry before allowing me to rectify your issue is bad.

• @MCHPhil said:
    How about reading my TOS? Did you do that?

It clearly states running to a forum to cry before allowing me to rectify your issue is bad.

Who reads TOS or Privacy policies in 2017? Do you read all terms before make a purchase in Appstore of Apple?

Anybody with common sense knows whats forbidden in webhosting like underage, warez, illegal shit, IRC, Spamming bla bla. So no need to read them.

• Uh, Phil, you might be kind of going overboard.

His 'It doesn't work' post was nowhere near vicious. It was hamhanded, sure, but LET has become "TECH SUPPORT FOR THE LAZY". If you actually told him to remove his post before you'd assist him, I question whether or not this is the proper venue for your endeavor.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited November 2017

If you don't want to work with a provider and cause them grief, good riddance to you.

Put in a ticket after midnight and then post here to cause more issues. I don't have time for it.

Edit, I did ask him to revise his post, because it will cause more harm than good. His ticket wasn't even open 12 hours. He knew what he was doing.

When it was apparent that this was not a good fit for either of us, his services were cancelled and a refund processed. Not sure how else to handle this. I'm not going to be bent over via a $4 monthly VPS. Not worth my time.

For all I care he could have edited and said host is working on resolving the issue. Instead he'd rather threaten me. It's 10x simpler for me to hit the cancel and refund button instead.

• That's just how LET is these days. Everyone's brought up being told they're a special snowflake, and when they buy a special vest, their doggy can go into the restaurant with them.

I hate humanity too. I usually save abuse for people who are actually outright trying to cause problems. He was a bit of an ass, but way, way below the float level for LET.

• @MCHPhil said:

@Edmond said:

@MCHPhil said:
    When you asked who's support? I quote IP's as an additional $1-$2 monthly depending. So an additional $5-$10 monthly, free.

I'm the only support person that MCH has ever had. Hell. I'm the owner.

I wanted less IP addresses, I wasn't selling the container or anything so I had no use for 5 IP addresses. Someone told me that the IP addresses wasn't worth anything and they can't really adjust it for my needs.

You never said who again, you didn't ticket My Custom Hosting with that question! So why are you holding it against me??

Edit: Honestly, your making accusations with no proof. Just some vague BS. You never even ticketed me! LOL

Can't answer who because I lost the ticket, must have deleted the email I received back afterwards. However, I'm not the only one finding your host BS.

• This thread was featured on the front page of LEB, fwiw..

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited November 2017

@WSS said:
    This thread was featured on the front page of LEB, fwiw..

Not sure why they would do so without informing the host. But for whats it's worth this not worthy enough sale is over.

• For those of you who need a good host in Montreal with extra ip4 at a reasonable cost, or custom plans that are hard to find from other hosts. You should not avoid MCH because of this thread. If you are a reasonable person you will have no issues with MCHPhil or his service. If not, then you may find that he does not suffer fools well, as expressed in this thread. I have used his service for more then 4 years and IMO find him to be a reasonable, accommodating, and competent person. The VPSes provided by MCH are better (IMO) then almost all of the many, many providers I have evaluated over the years. So don't miss a good one because the dude had a bad hair day in public. Just my two cents....

NOTE: I do not, and never have, worked for MCH.
    I also do not receive, nor would I accept, any type of compensation to shill for any provider.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • @FrankZ said:
    For those of you who need a good host in Montreal with extra ip4 at a reasonable cost, or custom plans that are hard to find from other hosts. You should not avoid MCH because of this thread. If you are a reasonable person you will have no issues with MCHPhil or his service. If not, then you may find that he does not suffer fools well, as expressed in this thread. I have used his service for more then 4 years and IMO find him to be a reasonable, accommodating, and competent person. The VPSes provided by MCH are better (IMO) then almost all of the many, many providers I have evaluated over the years. So don't miss a good one because the dude had a bad hair day in public. Just my two cents....

NOTE: I do not, and never have, worked for MCH.
    I also do not receive, nor would I accept, any type of compensation to shill for any provider.

Thank you for your vocal support, I couldn't have said it better myself.

• Hey MCHPhil, what does /29 IPv4 + /112 IPv6 mean exactly?

• Ditto, used MCH in the past -- no problems...

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • @kendid said:
    Ditto, used MCH in the past -- no problems...

Thank you for the kind words @kendid!

@cradoslavov, /29 = 5 usable IPv4 and /112 = more IPv6 than you could assign to a VM.

• I'll also say that when I had a service with @MCHPhil in the past, I interacted with him via several tickets, and he was always a reasonable guy.

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • My refund blocked by wise MCH Phil.
    So he issues refund via paypal and refuses to provide service, yet he blocks refund to happen?

Last mail:

Dear Murat *****,

A refund by My Custom Hosting was not processed successfully at the sender's side.

Please contact the sender of this refund for more information.

Transaction Details

Sender's Name: My Custom Hosting
    Sender's Email: [email protected]
    Transaction Amount: $4.00 USD
    Transaction Date: 25 November 2017
    Your Transaction ID: 2A772819670981L
    Sender's Transaction ID: 7KH01630
    Sincerely,

PayPal

I never had problems with paypal in the past, how come they can't issue refund for payment/refund happened in same day?

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited December 2017

LOL so instead of posting a ticket about the issue you come here. Good job wise muratai :) Kind of a reoccurring theme you have buddy. Instead of posting somewhere someone could help you you come crying on a forum about $4.

And you opened a dispute with paypal, I'll just follow my TOS to the T at this point. Good luck with paypal determination.

• @MCHPhil said:
    LOL so instead of posting a ticket about the issue you come here. Good job wise muratai :) Kind of a reoccurring theme you have buddy. Instead of posting somewhere someone could help you you come crying on a forum about $4.

And you opened a dispute with paypal, I'll just follow my TOS to the T at this point. Good luck with paypal determination.

why would I open a ticket for a service I'm denied? Why can't you issue refund properly? Like your vps, refund system also at rock bottom (doesn't work). How come an automated vps system doesn't work is beyond my understanding but I'm sure you did something to deny / delay refund process.
    I'll not bankrupt for 4 usd, but I'll make sure your head hurt.

Btw you'll be suprised how many VPS I have from how many providers, never had any problem. My only problem is with your attitude, you will bankrupt with big mouth of yours.

• Wow, that was quick?

Enjoy your undeserved 4 usd, I hope it causes you all the discomfort while spending it. Although I didn't lost any money, paypal is paying it from their deep pocket, which is sad because you don't deserve any.

Dear Murat,

We're happy to let you know that we've now completed our review and have decided Case PP-006-XXX-618-003 in your favor. Due to the unique circumstances of this case, we're issuing you this refund at no cost to your seller. You'll receive a refund of .

The refund amount should reflect in your PayPal balance within 5 business days. If you paid with a credit or debit card, the amount will be refunded to your card. Please note that it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement.

Transaction details

Case ID: PP-006-XXX-618-003

Seller's name: My Custom Hosting

Seller's email: [email protected]

Seller's transaction ID: 5XA559XXX59332623

Transaction Date: 25 November 2017

Transaction amount: -$4.00 USD

Your transaction ID: 9U242XXX1E3175324

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited December 2017

I sent your $4 to charity. Go commit fraud elsewhere :)

My bankrupt ass added $21 and gave it all to st judes.

https://s17.postimg.org/72uryk28f/good_job_fraudster.png