Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SSD nodes 24H KVM Sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SSD nodes 24H KVM Sale

loronloron Member
edited November 2017 in General

Hi all,

Thought I'd share with you you one of my best service providers current limited time Black Friday deal. I'm referring to SSDNodes and this year here's what they've got:

KVM / X-LARGE - $ 9.99 /mo WHEN BILLED YEARLY AT $119.99
16GB RAM
80GB SSD
8TB transfer
4-core processor

KVM / LARGE - 7.49 /mo WHEN BILLED YEARLY AT $89.99
8GB RAM
40GB SSD
4TB transfer
2-core processor

KVM / 2X-LARGE - $ 19.99 /mo WHEN BILLED YEARLY AT $239.99
32GB RAM
160GB SSD
8TB transfer
4-core processor

KVM / MINI - $ 2.99 /mo WHEN BILLED YEARLY AT $35.99
2GB RAM
10GB SSD
1TB transfer
1-core processor

Each node has 1TB of DDR4 ECC RAM, 10Gbps NICs, and 8x 1.92TB enterprise-grade SSDs in fast-and-redundant RAID 10 configurations on Dual Xeons (E5-2697v3), and are wide open with 10Gbps ingress/egress.

Here's one of my unix bench tests I did against the KVM / LARGE instance: https://serverscope.io/trials/96GV - score: 4095.2

Go them while they last: SSDNodes Black Friday KVM Deals

Cheers.

Disclosure: link contains affiliate reference. If you decide on something and it's all the same to you, I'd appreciate if you use it.

Comments

• Why the redirect?

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited November 2017

Hey @loron we are on LET, not twitter, why the fuck do you need to use an url shortener?

`

Moved Permanently

The document has moved here.

• Connection #0 to host goo.gl left intact`

You think we are dumb? There's no problem using an aff link if you DON'T TRY TO HIDE IT!

• It's an affiliate link of course.

At least mark it as such.

• @datanoise, @wss - only because goog give you some very basic stats that are otherwise not available in the SSDNodes provider portal.

However since this may be an issue I've changed them to the un-shortened link and added a disclosure.

Sorry about breaking a "rule" if there was something about using shortened url.

• Dont try to hide it..!
    Look at my sig :D

• @bap - I've changed the links after receiving the first comment and added a disclosure at the bottom of the post. Thanks.

• I think it's been more than 24h since it started. Probably it will be there until Monday.

• I just wish they offered larger SSDs. The KVM Mini looks great.... but 10 GB SSD?? Too little.

• RedgiantLKCRedgiantLKC Member
    edited November 2017

Just signed up for the 32gb.

Thanked by 1loron