Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Info About Servers to window VPS (RDP)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Info About Servers to window VPS (RDP)

Hello any one can please guide me or setup this service for me how to start deploying Different Windows VPS with same license

Comments

• That's not legal.

• @WSS said:
    That's not legal.

That's not what he meant though. He just wants to use multiple accounts on the same server.

• @varunchopra said:

@WSS said:
    That's not legal.

That's not what he meant though. He just wants to use multiple accounts on the same server.

You're one hell of a translator, then. You can field this.

Thanked by 1WSWD
  • "deploy different windows VPS", does not sound like "multiple users on one VPS", you know?

Maybe OP can tell us, what he actually wants?

• He knows 1 word, that's RDP. Just wants to buy a server and sell RDP access.

Trust me, I deal with the mentally challenged on a day to day basis.

Thanked by 2Falzo WSWD
  • @johnvk said:
    Hello any one can please guide me or setup this service for me how to start deploying Different Windows VPS with same license

Well, which one do you want ? Multiple users or multiple VPS ?

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

I like pie.

• @yokowasis said:

@johnvk said:

@yokowasis said:

@johnvk said:

Multiple VPS not USers bcz each user have access to other user data so its not safe

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited November 2017

That's the very definition of multiples users. You can't access other user Documents Folder.

But, if you reallt want multiples vps, then you need to get multiple license.

@johnvk said:

@yokowasis said:

@johnvk said:

@yokowasis said:

@johnvk said:

Multiple VPS not USers bcz each user have access to other user data so its not safe

• @mmuyskens said:
    I like pie.

Are we talking a savory pie, or a dessert pie? I could go for either.

This discussion has been closed.