Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY: LET'S ALL GO BROKE EDITION - Page 53
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY: LET'S ALL GO BROKE EDITION

Comments

• @VirMach - any hope of a few questionable bundles for the folks trailing in now?

• @Falzo said:
    why didn't you call and wake me up?

You've got MY number, Mr. Giggles..

• Missed the netcup offer. What was it?

My websites need a new home and I keep missing out on deals. :/

• @Falzo what's it take to transfer NetCup deals?

@varunchopra What's your budget?

• FUCK sleep... I missed that VirMach $2/m one ;(

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

Would have ordered some virmach KVMs, but unfortunately no IPv6...

• *flaunts his VirMach with IPv6*

• fanfan Veteran

Did the $2 virmach deal actually happen?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Harambe said: Ahem. I'm down with Chicago, San Jose, Seattle and ATL as listed out before. Give it to me daddy.

Harambe said: It's only Buffalo. Shit or get off the pot.

Harambe said: Needs some chi-city action. Lets do ittttttt.

Harambe said: @VirMach was saying something about Chicago earlier....

Harambe said: @VirMach teased a potential offer in Chicago, so there may be hope.

VirMach said: Meet me halfway in Chicago[?](https://billing.virmach.com/cart.php?a=add&bid=6) Our Los Angeles servers haven't come in yet.

• @WSS said:
    @Falzo what's it take to transfer NetCup deals?

can't say, never done that... let me check their forum, might find an answer there ;-)

@varunchopra kvm 8C/8GB/320GB at 6,99€ p.m. (3month term) or 6dedC/8GB/40GBSSD at 8,99€ p.m. (12month term) and some more...

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

@WSS said:
    *flaunts his VirMach with IPv6*

Does the KVM-SPEC-256 have IPv6?

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@VirMach said:

<3

See that, you BALD MONKEY FUCK?

Thanked by 1Harambe
  • @VirMach said:

Savage.

• @fan said:

Just checked yea mine are still there in the services tab

• @Falzo said:

@WSS said:
    @Falzo what's it take to transfer NetCup deals?

can't say, never done that... let me check their forum, might find an answer there ;-)

@varunchopra kvm 8C/8GB/320GB at 6,99€ p.m. (3month term) or 6dedC/8GB/40GBSSD at 8,99€ p.m. (12month term) and some more...

You know, I picked up a 6dedC/8gb/60gb disk... There's no way those cores can be dedicated?

• @v3ng said:
    Does the KVM-SPEC-256 have IPv6?

Nothing has IPv6 now.

• VirMach rotated again.

$17.00 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 2 GIGABIT
    RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/

• @Harambe BUFFALO again, VirMach sold out everything else :-DDDDD

• fanfan Veteran

@corbpie said:

@fan said:

Just checked yea mine are still there in the services tab

Just figured out where the secret link was, I should have saw it. :(

• @varunchopra said:
    Missed the netcup offer. What was it?

My websites need a new home and I keep missing out on deals. :/

http://www.netcup-news.de/2017/11/22/fahrplan-in-den-black-friday-2017/

I picked up a 8 GB RAM + 6 dedicated CPU cores + 60 GB SSD in the RAID10 and many more, 8.99 Euro / month.

• How are you people capable of signing up for an affiliate program, but not reading text you quote?

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • Tom said: You know, I picked up a 6dedC/8gb/60gb disk... There's no way those cores can be dedicated?

that's what the ded is meant to say... dedicated cores. on their rootserver line cores are meant to be dedicated (more likely threads than cores though)

so which one did you get exactly? the one at 08:00 am has been the vserver with 8 shared cores and the ones at 10:00am or later would have been rootservers therefore dedicated cores.

yet on both product ranges you usually just can use what you get out of it.

• You can always get a cheapish VPS, but the RootServers are no longer budget-oriented.

• Or, I can possibly be convinced into taking pity and giving you a Virmach for expenses and transfer.

• @WSS said:
    Or, I can possibly be convinced into taking pity and giving you a Virmach for expenses and transfer.

Getting rid of 1 and keeping 6 is a nice gesture :p

• @Falzo said:

Tom said: You know, I picked up a 6dedC/8gb/60gb disk... There's no way those cores can be dedicated?

that's what the ded is meant to say... dedicated cores. on their rootserver line cores are meant to be dedicated (more likely threads than cores though)

so which one did you get exactly? the one at 08:00 am has been the vserver with 8 shared cores and the ones at 10:00am or later would have been rootservers therefore dedicated cores.

yet on both product ranges you usually just can use what you get out of it.

Yea figured that - just wondering because it's such a low price point! I picked up the BF17 RS 1000 Plus. The original link is dead now, but I could find this: http://www.netcup-sonderangebote.de/vserver/rs-1000-plus/

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@VirMach said:

Hahahahaha

• and we rotate.

$32.70 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 6042MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 600GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/

• @WSS said:
    Or, I can possibly be convinced into taking pity and giving you a Virmach for expenses and transfer.

I'd be up to that giggles

by the way I found you little @saffable over at netcup forum complaining over guac-vnc... so you did brag about some german lessons, didn't you my dear? :-) :-)

from their wiki it can be read that transfer of services is possible but need to be done on a form you have to request from their support, signed and scanned/faxed back to them. sounds much like OVH paperwork and also involves a 25€ handling fee. so obviously just not worth it...

• Tom said: I picked up the BF17 RS 1000 Plus.

yeah that's the one from 10am, 6 dedicated cores (threads) all the way baby ;-)

Thanked by 1Tom
This discussion has been closed.