Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2017 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2017 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• Actually looks like you are out of stock for this promo?

• @VirMach said:
    Sorry guys, we've removed the $5 discount for no support. Everyone is still requesting support and getting upset, so moving forward on this offer it will only be packages with support.

We may also remove the 20% extra discount on the first term as some customers are complaining about that as well.

Edit: We've changed this limitation to only for China.

If I don't have any support records in past years, can I also ask for opting no support? I have only correction and affiliates withdrawal records.

• Sorry if you're grouped in with everyone else in an entire country, but that's the best we can do right now.

No, you could've left those tickets open and bill them, as you have advertised.

Anyway, the good news (4 me) is that I don't have to F5 your flash deal page any more ;)

• I am THIS CLOSE to buying OVZ-SPEC-1 special offer but the only thing stopping me is it having only 1x shared vCore instead of 2x

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2017

singhigh said: If I don't have any support records in past years, can I also ask for opting no support? I have only correction and affiliates withdrawal records.

We would do a more comprehensive system, but we're limited in time. I'll see if we can do anything better than the current solution, or maybe add back the option once we get through the backlog of tickets.

CasualCanvas said: Just to get this clear, I contacted you here on LET and not on the site. They should just let the support on if they were going to need help anyways. Thanks for the update

We would need to generate the courtesy offers once we're done with everything else. I received your message on LET, and it will be reviewed as soon as possible once the sale is over.

• abitfunabitfun Member
    edited November 2017

all issue solved, delete

• CasualCanvasCasualCanvas Member
    edited November 2017

I just missed an incredible deal :/ I blame Grammarly, was checking it out.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@CasualCanvas said:
    I just missed an incredible deal :/ I blame Grammarly, was checking it out.

Muahahahahaha

• @abitfun said:

You are the reason nobody wants Chinese traffic.

• Eventually got a server with RAM 8GB.

Man, this is exhausting. I hope next time, there will be a timer when the next deal will come out.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Why you guys hanging out over here? Come over to the main thread and shitpost with us. https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/130442/black-friday-let-s-all-go-broke-edition#latest

@Virmach you're welcome to come hang out and continue bringing the dealz

Thanked by 1VirMach

Jebing said: Man, this is exhausting. I hope next time, there will be a timer when the next deal will come out.

We were planning a timer, but went against it as it would be more confusing if an offer sold out earlier than anticipated. We did not want to give the illusion that the offer would be up for x amount of minutes regardless of the stock levels.

abitfun said: It's a good idea to sell unbootable VPS to Chinese customer, who clicked no service option. No ticket, no refund. Even chage the account w/o deliever a service, cause no refund policy. What a quick money! I sugget @VirMach to reject any customer from China, even existing ones. Chinese are all cheaters. I am exact a existing 2 years Chinese customer. During this flash deals, once charged for none-delivery but cancelled order, second time get a none-bootable also none-reinstallable VPS.

In regards to your non-bootable server, we will go through these in bulk and check logs for errors. It will be fixed or you will receive a refund.

In regards to the payment issue, I'm not sure why, but mostly Chinese customers had these issues. Maybe something with the AliPay integration; I'll see if we can find the root cause. In any case, we will not bill you for opening a ticket in a situation where you received no product but were billed. We will definitely refund you.

• @WSS said:

@abitfun said:

You are the reason nobody wants Chinese traffic.

I agree exactly you are smarter than I am, even get free treatment.

• @abitfun

I had an unbootable vps but I also know that I clicked on boot before the installation wasn't finished. I fixed it by reinstalling the os but I wanted unbootable regardless. I am sure that if the vm isn't bootable they are going to support it even if you select no support. They have to sell you a working product.

But they don't have to put up with you being a jerk about it.

@virmach

I do have one concern. I changed the root password a few times using your client area and it never worked(couldn't log in after each change and waiting a couple minutes). It only worked after I went into directly into the solusvm panel and changed it there. Maybe something to look into after all this madness.

• $21.00 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 10 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS 2008 AVAILABLE
    RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1600GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• Any offer with high ram left? Or I can go to sleep now :D

• $23.50 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 600GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION ATLANTA, GA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

I see there was a drama over night... with a Chinese people and support, who could expect that :-D.

• @VirMach I need a server that can run 2012 or preferably 2016. So 40GB minimum. Anything though in the pipe for, say 2+ core, 4+ RAM, 40+ Storage?

• Yesterday I ordered for Amsterdam Server. But there was no Amsterdam ip. It includes US ip. Why don't I get my Amsterdam ip?

• $21.00 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 2 GIGABIT
    RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 600GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
  • Rotated.

14.50 /yr

RAM 1536MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 400GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION PISCATAWAY, NJ LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    Thanked by 13w3YBKo

Farish said: I do have one concern. I changed the root password a few times using your client area and it never worked(couldn't log in after each change and waiting a couple minutes). It only worked after I went into directly into the solusvm panel and changed it there. Maybe something to look into after all this madness.

Sometimes it may time out on the client area.

Jebing said: Any offer with high ram left? Or I can go to sleep now :D

Sorry, you can't go to sleep. There's high RAM offers left.

chaoszero112 said: @VirMach I need a server that can run 2012 or preferably 2016. So 40GB minimum. Anything though in the pipe for, say 2+ core, 4+ RAM, 40+ Storage?

Yes, with your luck, that exact offer (without the pluses) happens to be the last offer of the sale. Sorry for the next few hours of anticipation. Or maybe next whole day. Who knows?

brilliance said: Yesterday I ordered for Amsterdam Server. But there was no Amsterdam ip. It includes US ip. Why don't I get my Amsterdam ip?

This is most likely due to the geolocation tool you're using returning incorrect data. We can submit a correction request, but if it's Maxmind, they don't always update them correctly. This is outside of our control. If you have support with your package, create a ticket and we can take a look to see if we can submit a correction report for you.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • brilliance said: Yesterday I ordered for Amsterdam Server. But there was no Amsterdam ip. It includes US ip. Why don't I get my Amsterdam ip?

This is most likely due to the geolocation tool you're using returning incorrect data. We can submit a correction request, but if it's Maxmind, they don't always update them correctly. This is outside of our control. If you have support with your package, create a ticket and we can take a look to see if we can submit a correction report for you.

There is no support with my package.

• @JabJab said:
    Rotated.

> 14.50 /yr
    > 
    > VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    > RAM 1536MB DEDICATED RAM
    > CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    > HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    > BANDWIDTH 400GB BANDWIDTH
    > LOCATION PISCATAWAY, NJ LOCATION
    > IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

is windows available on this plan?

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2017

@drakula said:

This is official version: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2503613/#Comment_2503613

People managed to install Windows with netboot ( https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2503430/#Comment_2503430 )

You want plan that says WINDOWS in name I guess =)

• @VirMach said:

dfroe said: I PM'ed @VirMach hoping that this issue can be resolved. The flash sale deal would be great for me - if the VPS would boot. :)

Will take a look as soon as we're done with our ticket backlog.

CasualCanvas said: I contacted you several hours ago but it still ain't available.

We have hundreds of tickets on our system (mostly because everyone is ignoring the no support agreement and non-refund policy.) Please give us some time to go through this backlog and you will be contacted in regards to your order.

MarcusVinicius said: I was also 'caught" even being a customer lol

@VirMach could explain that "fraud"? i paid this year using the same way...

It's an automated system by MaxMind. There's nothing else we can do, since we need to manually set the order back to pending (which is not possible with flash deals.) You can pay with Alipay and that should go through the system fine. It doesn't matter if you're a new or old customer -- all orders go through fraud check.

Also Bitcoin can bypass the system but we had to disable it for flash sales due to long confirmation times.

We're continuously working on making our antifraud system better and manually going through as many orders as possible, but none of the planned improvements are available at this time due to certain limitations with the WHMCS API.

hello even I contacted you about a previous flash deal?

Can you please let me know if I was supposed to private message you?

I did that with my invoice however I have not received a reply

• @JabJab said:

@drakula said:

This is official version: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2503613/#Comment_2503613

People managed to install Windows with netboot ( https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2503430/#Comment_2503430 )

You want plan that says WINDOWS in name I guess =)

at first yes, but since you mentioned that users can install custom windows ISO this may interest me. so is it confirmed that we can install custom windows ISO on this plan?

• Rotated. New plan. This one with official Windows support :-P

$21.00 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 10 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS 2008 AVAILABLE
    RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1600GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• $26.00 /yr