Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2017 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2017 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @ VirMach There is possibility of more space 15GB SSD is too little for a VPS 4GBRAM:

$ 34.98 / año

VIRTUALIZACIÓN KVM - ALTA CPU - 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 4096MB RAM DEDICADA
    CPU 6x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1800GB BANDWIDTH
    UBICACIÓN CHICAGO, IL UBICACIÓN
    IPs 1 DEDICADO IPv4

Thks,

• @JabJab said:

> $34.98 /yr
    > 
    > VIRTUALIZATION KVM – HIGH CPU – 1 GIGABIT
    > RAM 4096MB DEDICATED RAM
    > CPU 6x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    > HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    > BANDWIDTH 1800GB BANDWIDTH
    > LOCATION CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    > IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

I'd gladly pay another $10 for more storage. That's near exactly the Windows build I'm looking for.

Hey @VirMach, want to slip me a 8GB RAM/4 CPU/40 SS/HDD/2 TB BW under the radar?

• EU location?

• $26.50 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT / MED. RAM
    WINDOWS WINDOWS 2008 AVAILABLE
    RAM 3072MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 600GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

That is probably end for me copy-pasting that back here, time for a sleep :D

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Jebing said: I was caught by anti-fraud system, when ordering an offer. Would I still get the order, once the issue has been clarified?

No, sorry.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

How long should it usually take for a VPS in Frankfurt to be deployed? I ordered mine about 10 hours ago. I have ordered it with "Installer OS later" like described here on LET so I can install it manually via SolusVM. Payment was successful, SolusVM is available and VPS appears - but I cannot boot it. Neither reinstall nor booting via ISO is working. It always remains offline although SolusVM Log doesn't show any errors. I PM'ed @VirMach hoping that this issue can be resolved. The flash sale deal would be great for me - if the VPS would boot. :)

• I got the latest Windows 20GB flash sale ($40 - $5) and it has 8,47Gb free.

• cpsd said: I got the latest Windows 20GB flash sale ($40 - $5) and it has 8,47Gb free.

what about 'Save an extra 20% on your first year with code “2017BFSAVE20”' coupon?

• @VirMach said:

ben47955 said: How much time do we have to claim refunded offer because error ? ( as i'm not available now to check #invoice

We will refund/cancel any offer that didn't create properly. If you still want it afterward, contact us within 24 hours (on LET) of the offer being purchased.

fhneric said: Will there be any flash sales with monthly payment option?

No, sorry. Monthly specials do not work out well because it's extremely cheap for a short duration, and many people purchase the offer just to abuse it to death and they don't care if they get suspended because it's just for a month.

I contacted you several hours ago but it still ain't available.

• chaoszero112chaoszero112 Member
    edited November 2017

LIMITED OFFER

$10.00 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION OpenVZ – NEW LOCATION
    RAM 512MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 150GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION AMSTERDAM, NL LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

@cpsd said:
    I got the latest Windows 20GB flash sale ($40 - $5) and it has 8,47Gb free.

I almost grabbed it, I have an unpaid invoice. But 2008 is too outdated for me. I would need 2012 or 2016, both which push 32 gigs with the config I would use.

• You are right, I did that too :). I paid $28 (24,27 EUR according to paypal) in total :)

@tridinebandim said:
    what about 'Save an extra 20% on your first year with code “2017BFSAVE20”' coupon?

Thanked by 1tridinebandim
  • Just to add my personal experience, I bought a VirMach OpenVZ 1 GB RAM VPS last year and it has never gone down. The $14/yr 1.5 GB RAM OpenVZ looks like a decent deal.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • edited November 2017

@Jebing said:
    I was caught by anti-fraud system, when ordering an offer. Would I still get the order, once the issue has been clarified?

I was also 'caught" even being a customer lol

@VirMach could explain that "fraud"? i paid this year using the same way...

• dragon1993dragon1993 Member
    edited November 2017
    KVM – MED. RAM
    RAM 3076MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 700GB BANDWIDTH
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

$19.01 /yr

• edited November 2017
    I'm sorry but we cannot current accept your order automatically through our system due to billing issues.

If you feel you have received this message in error, then please accept our apologies and view the support ticket generated for this order. Thank you.

Now I can't buy anything else LOL

• @dragon1993 said:

> KVM – MED. RAM
    > RAM 3076MB DEDICATED RAM
    > CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    > HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    > BANDWIDTH 700GB BANDWIDTH
    > LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    > IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    > 
    > $19.01 /yr
    > 

They really want that one penny. xD

• $39.00 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 2 GIGABIT – HIGH DISK
    RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 60GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 900GB BANDWIDTH
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

dfroe said: I PM'ed @VirMach hoping that this issue can be resolved. The flash sale deal would be great for me - if the VPS would boot. :)

Will take a look as soon as we're done with our ticket backlog.

CasualCanvas said: I contacted you several hours ago but it still ain't available.

We have hundreds of tickets on our system (mostly because everyone is ignoring the no support agreement and non-refund policy.) Please give us some time to go through this backlog and you will be contacted in regards to your order.

MarcusVinicius said: I was also 'caught" even being a customer lol

It's an automated system by MaxMind. There's nothing else we can do, since we need to manually set the order back to pending (which is not possible with flash deals.) You can pay with Alipay and that should go through the system fine. It doesn't matter if you're a new or old customer -- all orders go through fraud check.

Also Bitcoin can bypass the system but we had to disable it for flash sales due to long confirmation times.

We're continuously working on making our antifraud system better and manually going through as many orders as possible, but none of the planned improvements are available at this time due to certain limitations with the WHMCS API.

• @Virmach : You can log in to SolusVM through the product/service details page by clicking "Control Panel" if you did not receive the e-mail. Once logged in, you can see your username and reset the password. Please do not contact support.

However, when I clicking Control Panel, it still cannot login. (

singhigh said: However, when I clicking Control Panel, it still cannot login.

Please private message your account and I'll have our team check for any errors.

• @dragon1993 said:

$39.00 /yr
    > VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 2 GIGABIT – HIGH DISK
    > RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM
    > CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    > HDD 60GB SSD (RAID 10)
    > BANDWIDTH 900GB BANDWIDTH
    > LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    > IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

grabbed !

• Ok, I'm out now. Already got all the deals I need. Thank you BF, thank you LET... ^^
    Good luck for all of you that still hunting for the deals...

• $16.00 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 400GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

edited November 2017

Sorry guys, we've removed the $5 discount for no support. Everyone is still requesting support and getting upset, so moving forward on this offer it will only be packages with support.

We may also remove the 20% extra discount on the first term as some customers are complaining about that as well.

Edit: We've changed this limitation to only for China.

• @VirMach said:
    Sorry guys, we've removed the $5 discount for no support.

We may also remove the 20% extra discount on the first term as some customers are complaining about that as well.

Please don't take these away :( Some of us can deal with no support. Maybe put a clear disclaimer on the support link or the ticket page? And charge upfront for support, then refund if it's your fault, maybe people will think twice then and troubleshoot more themselves

• I really don't need support and I have to pay +5? Not fair.

I'm out.

edited November 2017

silvertriclops said: Please don't take these away :( Some of us can deal with no support. Maybe put a clear disclaimer on the support link or the ticket page? And charge upfront for support, then refund if it's your fault, maybe people will think twice then and troubleshoot more themselves

MarcusVinicius said: I really don't need support and I have to pay +5? Not fair.

I'm out.

We've made further modification. Most the misuse (I would say 90%+) of our no support policy was by Chinese customers. We've disabled the option for anyone viewing the offer from China. Sorry if you're grouped in with everyone else in an entire country, but that's the best we can do right now.

We've still removed the message on the offer page, but you can remove the support option in most countries on the configuration page. Thanks for the feedback.

silvertriclops said: Maybe put a clear disclaimer on the support link or the ticket page? And charge upfront for support, then refund if it's your fault, maybe people will think twice then and troubleshoot more themselves

We're going to add the message on the ticket page and begin being more aggressive with the "no support."

Message to everyone:

Please respect our policy if you take the discount. Please also do not create tickets about the coupon code or we may have to disable it.

• @VirMach said:

dfroe said: I PM'ed @VirMach hoping that this issue can be resolved. The flash sale deal would be great for me - if the VPS would boot. :)

Will take a look as soon as we're done with our ticket backlog.

CasualCanvas said: I contacted you several hours ago but it still ain't available.

We have hundreds of tickets on our system (mostly because everyone is ignoring the no support agreement and non-refund policy.) Please give us some time to go through this backlog and you will be contacted in regards to your order.

MarcusVinicius said: I was also 'caught" even being a customer lol

It's an automated system by MaxMind. There's nothing else we can do, since we need to manually set the order back to pending (which is not possible with flash deals.) You can pay with Alipay and that should go through the system fine. It doesn't matter if you're a new or old customer -- all orders go through fraud check.

Also Bitcoin can bypass the system but we had to disable it for flash sales due to long confirmation times.

We're continuously working on making our antifraud system better and manually going through as many orders as possible, but none of the planned improvements are available at this time due to certain limitations with the WHMCS API.

Just to get this clear, I contacted you here on LET and not on the site. They should just let the support on if they were going to need help anyways. Thanks for the update

• 8.3K views for this offer is something crazy, isn't ?

• @VirMach said:
    Sorry guys, we've removed the $5 discount for no support. Everyone is still requesting support and getting upset, so moving forward on this offer it will only be packages with support.

Edit: We've changed this limitation to only for China.

Not getting these options in Murica.