Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostHatch - BF 2017 - Good deals :) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostHatch - BF 2017 - Good deals :)

Comments

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@sin said:
    Damn I really wanted LA =/, highly recommend HostHatch though! I tried out their LA KVM VPS last month and I loved it.

We'll have plenty of LA and two new locations (was hoping to have them ready for BF) for Christmas time :)

@royed said:
    @Abdullah
    got a server already with you. But is a cpu update also available? more cores? (with a new server ofcourse).

CPU cores are per plan, they cannot be upgraded separately.

@vinter said:
    @Abdullah Great deals once again! Any chance to get an additional DDoS protected IP? (for a surcharge ofc)

DDoS protected IPs (Voxility) in Amsterdam are $8/year during the promotion period. Please mention adding the protected IP address in your sales ticket.

@GreenPeace said:
    @Abdullah Nice offers, though NVMe is trending right now, but I needed only SSD. Still, as you have these promotional offers, I was thinking to take a VPS. One thing is confusing for me is what do you mean by (3 GB after upgrade) ?

Upgrade refers to the promotion. For example: 1 GB RAM is in the base plan, but you will get it 3x in the promotion, so you end up getting 3 GB RAM.

Stock update: Amsterdam storage promotion is nearly out.

Thanked by 2sin bersy
  • So, where's the order links? I haven't seen it in the main page.

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • @Greyhound said:
    So, where's the order links? I haven't seen it in the main page.

"To order, please sign up/login at manage.hosthatch.com and deposit the appropriate amount of funds. Then open a ticket with sales mentioning the promotion/location you want. Your server will be set up in ~2 hours."

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • @BBTN said:

@Greyhound said:
    So, where's the order links? I haven't seen it in the main page.

"To order, please sign up/login at manage.hosthatch.com and deposit the appropriate amount of funds. Then open a ticket with sales mentioning the promotion/location you want. Your server will be set up in ~2 hours."

Oh yes I've forgot to view the complete thread.

• Really the only drawback here is disk space. 3GB RAM vs. 10GB drive space is a bad ratio.

• excellent server and service.. mine is up and running now

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • those who calculated price and HDD are doing business if they only know that a 5GB disk after OS+Tools will have some 2GB free etc ... for some purposes its enough but for an active docker developer the disk should be at least 10GB.

if @Abdullah can talk to sales again and let them know the above... i would take the first plan with out any questions... in fact this will be the only vps i might buy this BF.

Thanked by 2bersy hosthatch
  • Great offers. I just had to buy one! :)

Thanked by 1hosthatch
    edited November 2017

@ehab said:
    those who calculated price and HDD are doing business if they only know that a 5GB disk after OS+Tools will have some 2GB free etc ... for some purposes its enough but for an active docker developer the disk should be at least 10GB.

if @Abdullah can talk to sales again and let them know the above... i would take the first plan with out any questions... in fact this will be the only vps i might buy this BF.

I understand that it does not work for everyone but doing more storage on that plan is not viable for us. I wish it was. But I always appreciate constructive feedback :)

I hope you find something that does work for you. Best of luck!

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @Abdullah Bro is it possible to add additional disk space to the 2nd Package?

• @vinter said:
    @Abdullah Great deals once again! Any chance to get an additional DDoS protected IP? (for a surcharge ofc)

DDoS protected IPs (Voxility) in Amsterdam are $8/year during the promotion period. Please mention adding the protected IP address in your sales ticket.

Would rather go for Sweden tbh (the 6GB instance), is it possible to get an additional DDoS protected IP there aswell?

@GreenPeace said:
    @Abdullah Bro is it possible to add additional disk space to the 2nd Package?

It is not possible to add more space without upgrading the plan on the NVMe packages.

@vinter said:

@vinter said:

Would rather go for Sweden tbh (the 6GB instance), is it possible to get an additional DDoS protected IP there aswell?

Not at the moment, but perhaps in our Christmas time promotions.

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

I have read a while ago, that you will update your kvm storage lineup. Is that true?

@v3ng said:
    I have read a while ago, that you will update your kvm storage lineup. Is that true?

Yes, but this is a few months away as we need to do all locations at once.

• Solid provider, been using them for 3+ years (Stockholm). Very little downtime or any other problems.

Got my first storage KVM from them with this promotion. Otherwise it would be too expensive.

FYI, 1 TB = 1000 GiB

Thanks to combining multiple storage plans into one big KVM, I have now couple of spare IPv4 addresses. Have currently no idea what I'm going to use them for...

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • baranka said: Have currently no idea what I'm going to use them for...

let me guess, it's going to be a massive idling machine ;) Welcom aboard!

• What is BF offer for "Storage 250"? I don't need small fast NVMe. I need RAM (1-2gb) & space (30-100Gb).

• @bersy said:

baranka said: Have currently no idea what I'm going to use them for...

let me guess, it's going to be a massive idling machine ;) Welcom aboard!

Well, the storage is going to get filled for sure, but the additional IPs are going to idle for now...

• @Abdullah please check your message inbox.

• just ordered two, thanks @Abdullah excellent promotion, love the internal network option.

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • Just ordered my first NVMe VPS ;) Thanks for nice deal!

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • @Abdullah said:
    We'll have plenty of LA and two new locations (was hoping to have them ready for BF) for Christmas time :)

So could we possibly order the KVM today and wait to have it provisioned in LA?

• Is it possible to stack these NVMe VPS? ;)

@boxelder said:

@Abdullah said:

So could we possibly order the KVM today and wait to have it provisioned in LA?

Yes, they will be provisioned around 10th Dec in that case. But might be easier to just wait for Christmas promotions?

@benj0x said:
    Is it possible to stack these NVMe VPS? ;)

In what way do you mean? Each plan is already 2x of the previous?

• @Abdullah Do you have stock of storage offer in Amsterdam?

@buly said:
    @Abdullah Do you have stock of storage offer in Amsterdam?

Yes we do.

• Signed up and remitted a few dollars!

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • bersybersy Member
    edited November 2017

1GB/5GB-NVMe - $10/yr

I realize it's not the best time to do that, but...

cpu
    ---
    Sha256 (1x) :  134.08 MB/s
    Gzip (1x)   :  152.82 MB/s
    AES (1x)    :  795.64 MB/s

Sha256 (1x) :  141.14 MB/s
    Gzip (1x)   :  152.58 MB/s
    AES (1x)    :  799.69 MB/s

disk
    ----
    1. run   : 1100 MB/s
    2. run   : 1109 MB/s
    3. run   : 1163 MB/s
    4. run   : 1182 MB/s
    5. run   : 1197 MB/s
    Average  : 1150 MB/s

geekbench
    ---------
    Single-Core Score  : 2901
    Multi-Core Score   : 2790
    Result URL         : https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/5090352

host
    ----
    OS        : linux
    Platform  : debian 8.2
    CPU       : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 0 @ 2.90GHz
    Cores     : 1
    Clock     : 2899 Mhz
    RAM       : 1000 MB

net
    ---
    CDN                           : 193.68 MB/s
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands    :  75.49 MB/s
    Dallas, USA                   :  16.94 MB/s
    Frankfurt, Germany            :   3.18 MB/s
    Hong Kong, China              :   7.63 MB/s
    London, United Kingdoms       :  89.56 MB/s
    Melbourne, Australia          :   6.78 MB/s
    Oslo, Norway                  :  38.10 MB/s
    Paris, France                 :  85.31 MB/s
    Queretaro Mexico              :   7.36 MB/s
    San Jose, USA                 :  13.43 MB/s
    Sao Paulo, Brazil             :   5.45 MB/s
    Seoul, Korea                  :   0.63 MB/s
    Singapore, Singapore          :   9.26 MB/s
    Tokyo, Japan                  :   2.00 MB/s
    Toronto, Canada               :  15.93 MB/s
    Washington, USA               :  23.89 MB/s

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • That's nice! I'm in for one!

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • Loving the 3G AMS server. BF cravings satisfied, hunt is over, finally can close the VirMach page :O

Thanked by 1hosthatch