Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BunnyCDN Black Friday Offer: 25% Payment Bonus + $5 FREE + 20% EU/NA Recurring Discount
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BunnyCDN Black Friday Offer: 25% Payment Bonus + $5 FREE + 20% EU/NA Recurring Discount

BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep
edited November 2017 in Offers

Hello :)

This year I finally had some time to prepare a BunnyCDN Black Friday offer. We're giving a 25% recharge bonus with every payment done on November 24th. As thank you for such a positive feedback from the LET community I've also thrown in another promo code just for you guys. The promo code gives you a $5 account credit with no payment required and it expires/extends your balance for up to 3 months. This can be easily extended by making a payment. The code also applies a 20% recurring discount for EU/US traffic on the Premium zones. (Existing, discounts do not stack, the larger one is applied)

We now offer two pricing tiers aimed at different requirements. Both are 100% Pay As You Go with a $10/year minimum payment

Premium Tier (23 POPs, any region can also be toggled on/off)

$0.010/GB for EU/US (-20% with the promo code)

$0.030/GB for Asia and Oceania

$0.045/GB for South America

$0.060/GB for South Africa

Volume Tier (8 POPs)

$0.005/GB Global rate

Enabled pops: Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, New York City, London, Frankfurt, Gravelines, Milano

More info

What do we offer?

• 100% SSD hardware
  • Anycast DNS
  • Free SSL for custom hostnames with Let's Encrypt integration
  • HTTP/2
  • Toggle any region ON/OFF
  • Secure URL tokens
  • HTTP Video delivery
  • >95% Cache HIT rate
  • Instant setup with a super simple control panel
  • Friendly team and a cute name :)
  • CDN accelerated cloud storage ($0.01/GB of storage)
  • Block IPs, countries
  • Hotlinking protection
  • 99.99%+ Uptime guarantee
  • And lots more :)

Promo code: LETFRIDAY-2017

For more info, you can have a look at https://bunnycdn.com

Our Network

Europe

London, UK

Gravelines, FR

Frankfurt, DE

Milan, IT

Moscow, RU

Stockholm, SE

Bucharest, RO

Madrid, ES

United States

New York City, NY

Los Angeles, LA

Atlanta, GA

Chicago, IL

Seattle, WA

Dallas, TX

San Jose, CA

Miami, FL

Kansas City, MO

Asia & Oceania

Singapore, SG

Tokyo, JP

Bangalore, IN

Sydney, AU

South America

São Paulo, BR

South Africa

Johannesburg, GT

Comments

• Wouldn't hesitate in recommending Mr. Bunny for a second! Great guy with a great product :D

• but how many SuperPOPs?

Thanked by 2Rhys vmhaus
  • DEAL? TELL ME

• Highly recommend @bunnyspeed Happy Customer!

Thanked by 1BunnySpeed
  • Thanks

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

Bangalore is in India IN

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep

@hostdare said:
    Bangalore is in India IN

• Can it be used to serve a static website? (but does your system allow for the hostname to be domain.com?)

• BunnySpeed said: Bangalore, JP

Are you using Digital Ocean in Bangalore? Also Bangalore should be IN instead of JP

@datanoise said:
    Can it be used to serve a static website? (but does your system allow for the hostname to be domain.com?)

You can, but I would advise you to use a www version as otherwise it would technically be illegal to point a CNAME to the root domain. The cloud storage will automatically serve index.html/index.htm files.

Thanked by 2datanoise vimalware

@Luke007 said:

BunnySpeed said: Bangalore, JP

Are you using Digital Ocean in Bangalore? Also Bangalore should be IN instead of JP

For now, yes :) It's serving less than 1% of the traffic.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Great service with a great team, you won't be disappointed :)

Thanked by 2BunnySpeed JackH
  • BunnySpeed said: 20% recurring discount for EU/US traffic on the Premium zones

Does it apply to any Pull Zone created in future or only to the currently existing Pull Zones?

@Luke007 said:

BunnySpeed said: 20% recurring discount for EU/US traffic on the Premium zones

Does it apply to any Pull Zone created in future or only to the currently existing Pull Zones?

It applies to the account itself, so yes, future zones will work as well.

• I just set up my account and made a $50 deposit a few days ago. By giving out a code that could be applied today to existing accounts, even without another deposit, I can take advantage of discounted traffic prices from now on.

I don't think I'll use my balance very quickly (low traffic sites), but it inspired me to add another $50 to my account to take advantage of the 25% bonus.

That's very generous, thank you!

edited November 2017

@DeftNerd said:
    I just set up my account and made a $50 deposit a few days ago. By giving out a code that could be applied today to existing accounts, even without another deposit, I can take advantage of discounted traffic prices from now on.

I don't think I'll use my balance very quickly (low traffic sites), but it inspired me to add another $50 to my account to take advantage of the 25% bonus.

That's very generous, thank you!

You can apply the code to existing accounts as well :)

Thanked by 1willie
  • Thanks! BTW, your Coinify callback isn't working again (happened to me last week during my first $50 deposit) so make sure to manually check and apply payments :-) My latest $50 deposit + 25% bonus hasn't been applied yet.

• Thank you BunnyCDN for This Promo.
    As existing coustumer i feel happy :D

• vovlervovler Member
    edited November 2017

Thankfully Im at LowEndSupport.com

Something is wrong with your contact update page, on update it throws this error. (if VAT is incorrect it doesn't throw the error)

(https://bunnycdn.com/dashboard/account/edituserdetails)

EDIT

Ended up finding a way to fix it

@DeftNerd said:
    Thanks! BTW, your Coinify callback isn't working again (happened to me last week during my first $50 deposit) so make sure to manually check and apply payments :-) My latest $50 deposit + 25% bonus hasn't been applied yet.

Thank you :)
    Should be applied now, finally found the reason why those weren't being processed automatically. (Unsupported SSL ciphers on their callback code..)

@vovler said:
    Thankfully Im at LowEndSupport.com

Something is wrong with your contact update page, on update it throws this error. (if VAT is incorrect it doesn't throw the error)

(https://bunnycdn.com/dashboard/account/edituserdetails)

EDIT

Ended up finding a way to fix it

Uhm, will get it fixed ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• chxchx Member
    edited November 2017

After an origin pull how long are you storing files? One thing for sure, setting up was very easy!

@chx said:
    After an origin pull how long are you storing files? One thing for sure, setting up was very easy!

That's good to hear. The files are stored according to your Cache-Control headers or you can override that in the pull zone settings. Aside from that,
    inactive files still get deleted after 14 days of inactivity or if the system needs to make space for higher priority data.

• boxelderboxelder Member
    edited November 2017
    • If I request Volume Pull Zones only, then does that mean only US/EU traffic will be served from the CDN (other countries will get resources from my host)? Or if I stick with premium tier and toggle off some southern regions, would they get resources from the closest POP I have enabled or get files straight from my host?

• Regarding serving static websites: if I'm on Volume Pull Zones only, then for Oceania etc. traffic will they just get the static website files from EU/US zones?

• Finally paypal was supported, I could pay now :)

• woopps...already expired, too late again...sigh...

• I missed it as well. I hope Bunny puts one up again for Cyber Monday.

@boxelder said:

• If I request Volume Pull Zones only, then does that mean only US/EU traffic will be served from the CDN (other countries will get resources from my host)? Or if I stick with premium tier and toggle off some southern regions, would they get resources from the closest POP I have enabled or get files straight from my host?

• Regarding serving static websites: if I'm on Volume Pull Zones only, then for Oceania etc. traffic will they just get the static website files from EU/US zones?

Traffic will always be served from the closest node, the pricing tiers just determine which ones will be included in the routing.

@agentwp said:
    I missed it as well. I hope Bunny puts one up again for Cyber Monday.

Easter? :)

• BunnySpeed said: Easter? :)

Nooo... You know you wanna do a Cyber Monday deal.
    I'm another who missed out on BF :(

• missed this :(
    any promo (again) ?