Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2017 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2017 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

singhigh said: 1, If a new VPS comes with IP blocked by China, is it eligibled to change IP for free? Looks like it need $5 one-time fee.

There will always be a fee to change IP addresses. Unfortunately we have no control over GFW blocks.

singhigh said: 2, I dont got my SolusVM account name nor in Email history, can I ask for free support?

You can log in to SolusVM through the product/service details page by clicking "Control Panel" if you did not receive the e-mail. Once logged in, you can see your username and reset the password. Please do not contact support.

• $26.89 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT PORT
    RAM 3072MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• fanfan Veteran

Missed the high ram deals in SJC, are they coming back in the queue or they are gone forever? @VirMach

• Since its not clear I want to ask this is recurring discount right not a one time discount

• @muneebrocks said:
    Since its not clear I want to ask this is recurring discount right not a one time discount

Yes, @VirMach is decent provider, deals are "for life", not one time bullcrap. ;)

Thanked by 1muneebrocks
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2017

Windows.

23.50 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS 2008 AVAILABLE
    RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 25GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1700GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

@JabJab said:
    Windows.

> 23.50 /yr
    > 
    > VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    > WINDOWS WINDOWS 2008 AVAILABLE
    > RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM
    > CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    > HDD 25GB SSD (RAID 10)
    > BANDWIDTH 12700GB BANDWIDTH
    > LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    > IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

The bandwidth was an error and it has been corrected. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• CasualCanvasCasualCanvas Member
    edited November 2017

I give up, been on the watch for 13hrs, I'm out for now.

Thanked by 2Mxl corbpie
  • VirMach said: We will give LET members a chance to re-enable offers that were cancelled due to error. This means if you ordered, paid, but your order was cancelled and you were refunded. Please private message us on LET with the exact plan specifications and pricing. Also include the time you ordered (will help us track the offer) and your VirMach account details.

How much time do we have to claim refunded offer because error ? ( as i'm not available now to check #invoice

• Will there be any flash sales with monthly payment option?

ben47955 said: How much time do we have to claim refunded offer because error ? ( as i'm not available now to check #invoice

We will refund/cancel any offer that didn't create properly. If you still want it afterward, contact us within 24 hours (on LET) of the offer being purchased.

fhneric said: Will there be any flash sales with monthly payment option?

No, sorry. Monthly specials do not work out well because it's extremely cheap for a short duration, and many people purchase the offer just to abuse it to death and they don't care if they get suspended because it's just for a month.

• @VirMach can you confirm if the included bandwidth is for egress only or do you guys charge for both directions? Thank you!

• $24.00 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – HIGH RAM
    RAM 3072MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 500GB BANDWIDTH
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

ddhhz said: @VirMach can you confirm if the included bandwidth is for egress only or do you guys charge for both directions? Thank you!

Both directions.

• @VirMach May I ask the location for cPanel Shared Webhosting? Thanks!

CoolMoon said: @VirMach May I ask the location for cPanel Shared Webhosting? Thanks!

Buffalo, NY.

• I've ended up grabbing 2, just because I was being such a pain to @VirMach lol

Still waiting for a good Windows one though. Hopefully a good one pops soon.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • 2 x IP, 16GB ram, 20GB!

$39.50 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – HIGH RAM / CPU
    RAM 16384MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 4x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1800GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    IPs 2 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by 1Mxl
    edited November 2017

fan said: Missed the high ram deals in SJC, are they coming back in the queue or they are gone forever? @VirMach

Gone forever. San Jose sold out for the offer as far as I can tell. There's a current 16GB RAM offer in Los Angeles though. (edit) That one sold out quick.

• Another monster.

$66.39 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – HIGH CPU/RAM
    RAM 12288MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 16x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 3600GB BANDWIDTH
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• Crazy amount or ressource sometime, but don't seem to have windows :(

• @VirMach said:

fan said: Missed the high ram deals in SJC, are they coming back in the queue or they are gone forever? @VirMach

Gone forever. San Jose sold out for the offer as far as I can tell. There's a current 16GB RAM offer in Los Angeles though. (edit) That one sold out quick.

Does that mean all SJ servers are gone or just that one particular offer?

theloafingone said: Does that mean all SJ servers are gone or just that one particular offer?

We're awaiting 3-4 servers in SJ that the datacenter delayed. The rest of the servers are mostly full and in limited stock. Right now you may be able to order it on the "KVM-Special-1" but it's not high RAM.

• Any chance of a deal with 40GB of storage? Wondering if I should wait or maybe get one with less.

• OMG !!!! I'm falling on my ass from today Virmach`s OFFERS!!!!
    absolutely fantastic!!! never before seen so niiiiiiice offers!!

thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Virmach !!!!

Thanked by 1Mxl
  • $29.25 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – HIGH CPU / RAM
    RAM 3072MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 4x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1200GB BANDWIDTH
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
  • I have to say, the recent deals have been much better. But still hampered by SSD. I'd gladly pay an add-on price for more space.

• @VirMach said:

theloafingone said: Does that mean all SJ servers are gone or just that one particular offer?

We're awaiting 3-4 servers in SJ that the datacenter delayed. The rest of the servers are mostly full and in limited stock. Right now you may be able to order it on the "KVM-Special-1" but it's not high RAM.

Awesome. I'll keep that in mind if I can't snag something from the flash sales. Thanks!

• I was caught by anti-fraud system, when ordering an offer. Would I still get the order, once the issue has been clarified?

• $34.98 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – HIGH CPU – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 4096MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 6x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1800GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4