Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Custom Hosting | Canada KVM | PREMIUM DDoS Protection | IPv6 | E5's | Black Friday DEALS | NO BS!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My Custom Hosting | Canada KVM | PREMIUM DDoS Protection | IPv6 | E5's | Black Friday DEALS | NO BS!

MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
edited November 2017 in Offers

About My Custom Hosting

My Custom Hosting was registered back in 2009 and has been providing hosting to customers for almost 8 years. We aim to offer your the most features at the lowest price possible. With multiple offsite backup locations, CloudFlare, Softaculous and Nginx+Varnish, and KVM VPS, we feel we are almost there but if you have any suggestions to a feature we should add to our lineup please let us know!

Standard Features

• SolusVM Powered
  • Native IPv6
  • Powerful Intel E5 CPU's
  • RAID 0 + SSD-Caching
  • NO BS!
  • DDoS Protection (Provided for free via OVH PRO DDoS protection, ticket to have this enabled full time or on demand (default).)

Recent Changes

• Recently added newer templates and ISOs.
  • IPv6: You are now allocated a /112 automatically per VPS.
  • These promotional plans do not come with any sort of backup at all! Nightly backups may be purchased for $1 monthly. We utilize OVH FTP service to provide backups. This is to be assumed as ON-SITE.
  • We utilize RAID-0 and SSD Cache. You are responsible for your data.
  • Added CentOS 7 template!
  • Created a script to set up networking when installing from an ISO. Can be found in KB!
  • Added CentOS 7 ISO.
  • Added CentOS 5 x86 / x86_64 and Ubuntu 14.04 LTS x86 / x86_64 templates.

Black Friday Deal Combine

• All orders will receive a /29 IPv4 and /112 IPv6!

AND

• Double your RAM, disk space, transfer (bandwidth), CPU Cores. (Select on signup. Provisioned after auto provisioning...)

KVM Canada Offers

Plan Name: LET BF 2017 1GB Monthly

Plan Name: LET BF 2017 2GB Monthly

Plan Name: LET BF 2017 3GB Monthly

Plan Name: LET BF 2017 4GB Monthly

Custom Plans

• Contact me and we will see about working something out. Let me know what you are looking for and at what price.

Windows Allowed?

• Yes, with a few caveats.
  • You must own a retail license for a server OS that is licensed correctly. You will need to submit proof of this.
  • No bizspark or MSDN / Technet etc.
  • No trials.
  • Please open a ticket and this can be taken care of!

Payment Types Accepted

• Paypal & Credit Card (via Stripe)
  • BTC, LTC, DASH, DCR, DGB, DOGE, ETC ETH, GAME, NMC, POT, VTC, WAVES, and XMR accepted also!!

KVM Plans

Available Here

Locations

The KVM VPS in this offer are hosted in Montreal, Canada at the BHS-OVH facility.

Speed Test / Traceroute / Looking Glass

Montreal KVM Looking Glass

Contact

E-Mail / Ticket

Thanks!

Thanked by 1bersy

Comments

• Garbage! You need to lower the pricing too... Not just offer more for the buck, but more for less!

Do note that the double thing is only for one choice of something.

• chaoszero112chaoszero112 Member
    edited November 2017

@Edmond said:
    Garbage! You need to lower the pricing too... Not just offer more for the buck, but more for less!

If it was double everything, I'd consider it a deal. But double 1 thing isn't.

Not worth a second glance.

• @chaoszero112 said:

@Edmond said:
    Garbage! You need to lower the pricing too... Not just offer more for the buck, but more for less!

If it was double everything, I'd consider it a deal. But double 1 thing isn't.

Not with a second glance.

Bit disappointing with what some providers put on their site. @MCHPhil needs to step up their game if they want their sales for the day..

• So sell something that isn't sustainable? Ok!

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2017

It looks like 512MB one is missing, again ;)

MCHPhil said: All orders will receive a /29 IPv4 and /112 IPv6!

That's a good one as well as double resources!

• @bersy said:
    It looks like 512MB one is missing, again ;)

Not added to this deal.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • @MCHPhil said:
    So sell something that isn't sustainable? Ok!

DO IT then. While LET is being DDoSed by their own LETers, pull something off that'll break this site and your site down!

• Why do you want me to scam you? If it's not sustainable I would go out of business lol. At this rate, just send me your CC #'s. Much simpler for me in the long run.

Thanked by 1Blazing
  • @MCHPhil said:
    Why do you want me to scam you? If it's not sustainable I would go out of business lol. At this rate, just send me your CC #'s. Much simpler for me in the long run.

I've seen enough deals from reputable providers with unsustainable pricing today that I know this one isn't the one to go to for the day.

Doesn't have to be you losing money, just you having less profits for the day.

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited November 2017

Entitled much? Do the math before shitting all over my offer. None of these plans pay for the hardware they are on.

Comparing a large business to my small 1 man shop really shows how out of touch you are with this specific situation.

If you don't like my offer, that is fine, no need to shit all over it. Thanks!

Thanked by 2tech2_AU SwordfishBE
  • Hi @MCHPhil,

Could you pm me the host node? Thank you ^_^

• Hi Phil.

Can you start listing the prices with your posts? :)

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • @Edmond said:

I've seen enough deals from reputable providers with unsustainable pricing today that I know this one isn't the one to go to for the day.

Lay off the attacks. MCHPhil runs a good company and besides Francisco, he is the only provider I purchase from here on LET.

BTW, Did you not previously work for a provider or still do and have some type of vendetta against MCHPhil and his company?

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited November 2017

@WSS said:
    Hi Phil.

Can you start listing the prices with your posts? :)

Great catch! With all the fun of the broken markdown I didn't notice that.

Seems I can't edit the post at this point, thought that was allowed within 24 hours of posting?

Anyways for those that are wondering, the prices are $4, $5, $6, and $7 monthly respectively.

Black Friday Deal Combine

• All orders will receive a /29 IPv4 and /112 IPv6!

AND

• Double your RAM, disk space, transfer (bandwidth), CPU Cores. (Select on signup. Provisioned after auto provisioning...)
      KVM Canada Offers

Plan Name: LET BF 2017 1GB Monthly

* 1 GB RAM (Guaranteed)

* 1 GB Swap

* 10 GB Disk Space (SSD Cached)

* 1024 GB Data Transfer

* 1 Cores

* /29 IPv4 + /112 IPv6

*** $4.00 monthly**

Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=207

Plan Name: LET BF 2017 2GB Monthly

* 2 GB RAM (Guaranteed)

* 2 GB Swap

* 20 GB Disk Space (SSD Cached)

* 2048 GB Data Transfer

* 2 Cores

* /29 IPv4 + /112 IPv6

*** $5.00 monthly**

Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=208

Plan Name: LET BF 2017 3GB Monthly

* 3 GB RAM (Guaranteed)

* 3 GB Swap

* 30 GB Disk Space (SSD Cached)

* 3072 GB Data Transfer

* 3 Cores

* /29 IPv4 + /112 IPv6

*** $6.00 monthly**

Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=209

Plan Name: LET BF 2017 4GB Monthly

* 4 GB RAM (Guaranteed)

* 4 GB Swap

* 40 GB Disk Space (SSD Cached)

* 4096 GB Data Transfer

* 4 Cores

* /29 IPv4 + /112 IPv6

*** $7.00 monthly**

Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=210

• ..and those are all $7/mo?

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited November 2017

Sometimes I wonder about this place.

Edit: Added into the offer thread also, could edit finally.

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited November 2017

@Weblogics said:

@Edmond said:

Lay off the attacks. MCHPhil runs a good company and besides Francisco, he is the only provider I purchase from here on LET.

BTW, Did you not previously work for a provider or still do and have some type of vendetta against MCHPhil and his company?

I don't work for a provider nor I have in the past, I just don't like seeing providers use the same pricing for a "BF deal". I'll stop bothering him on it, but who told you to join in on this?

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited November 2017

@Edmond said:

@Weblogics said:

@Edmond said:

I don't work for a provider nor I have in the past, I just don't like seeing providers use the same pricing for a "BF deal". I'll stop bothering him on it, but who told you to join in on this?

These are not deals I provide every day. I also have never provided a full /29 and the double resource deal at the same time. Normally I do not do a 2x RAM but only 1.5x.

Who told you to "bother" anyone about this? Are you the BF special police at LET? If so, may want to have your title updated from 'Member'.

Edit: No reason to be a dick, it's the holidays and all. If you don't like what I'm offering just move along.

• C'mon @Edmond. These prices aren't insane for what you're getting. It's not like getting 5 IPs are still free. Move on.

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • @WSS said:
    C'mon @Edmond. These prices aren't insane for what you're getting. It's not like getting 5 IPs are still free. Move on.

Fine, I'll go to the next thread and leave this one, but for the record, that 5 IPs aren't expensive according to their support when I asked on it before since that's what they told me when I asked about only getting one of them.

• When you asked who's support? I quote IP's as an additional $1-$2 monthly depending. So an additional $5-$10 monthly, free.

I'm the only support person that MCH has ever had. Hell. I'm the owner.

• @MCHPhil said:
    When you asked who's support? I quote IP's as an additional $1-$2 monthly depending. So an additional $5-$10 monthly, free.

I wanted less IP addresses, I wasn't selling the container or anything so I had no use for 5 IP addresses. Someone told me that the IP addresses wasn't worth anything and they can't really adjust it for my needs.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited November 2017

@Edmond said:

@MCHPhil said:
    When you asked who's support? I quote IP's as an additional $1-$2 monthly depending. So an additional $5-$10 monthly, free.

I wanted less IP addresses, I wasn't selling the container or anything so I had no use for 5 IP addresses. Someone told me that the IP addresses wasn't worth anything and they can't really adjust it for my needs.

You never said who again, you didn't ticket My Custom Hosting with that question! So why are you holding it against me??

Edit: Honestly, your making accusations with no proof. Just some vague BS. You never even ticketed me! LOL

• @MCHPhil, am I able to change billing terms later on? Like change from 3 or 6 month billing to 12 or 24 month?

• @CFarence said:
    @MCHPhil, am I able to change billing terms later on? Like change from 3 or 6 month billing to 12 or 24 month?

Yes, a ticket will be required but that's just a limitations of the billing system.

• I got one. It deployed automatically. However, I can't use it. Re-installed like 3 times and finally got VNC working on mac with non-default port. It seems VPS can't ping google or anything, basically network issue (no connection to outside world)

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited November 2017

@muratai said:
    I got one. It deployed automatically. However, I can't use it. Re-installed like 3 times and finally got VNC working on mac with non-default port. It seems VPS can't ping google or anything, basically network issue (no connection to outside world)

So instead of allowing me time to resolve the issue you came to LET and cried. Why not just wait until I'm awake to solve your issue? You placed your ticket at midnight. You got a response at 7AM asking you to fix your post here because it is unwarranted. You'd rather threaten me with posting the ticket on LET.

Why should I do business with you?

I've cancelled and refunded your payment.

• @MCHPhil said:

@muratai said:
    I got one. It deployed automatically. However, I can't use it. Re-installed like 3 times and finally got VNC working on mac with non-default port. It seems VPS can't ping google or anything, basically network issue (no connection to outside world)

So instead of allowing me time to resolve the issue you came to LET and cried. Why not just wait until I'm awake to solve your issue? You placed your ticket at midnight. You got a response at 7AM asking you to fix your post here because it is unwarranted. You'd rather threaten me with posting the ticket on LET.

Why should I do business with you?

I've cancelled and refunded your payment.

Thats correct. I've threatened him! Wow.
    Here is full conversation:

So I tell them vps is not working.

His response:

Sir, before we can continue you will need to change your response on our LET offer thread. Not sure why you took to trash talking via the forums. Your ticket has been open less than 24 hours.

Please go edit your post and let me know once you have completed that so we may move forward with fixing your issue.

In the future please do not post for support on LET, we do not provide support on LET nor do we provide support after hours. We are based in USA, and follow MT timezone.

and my response:

Hi,

I can’t edit or delete post in Lowendtalk. It doesn’t let me edit after several hours.

and I did not trash talk on forums, everything I wrote is fully correct and doesn’t contain any defamation or bad intent.
    You have no right to ask something like this from me just to fix problem that is on your end.
    You should thank me that I won’t publish this absurd request on lowendtalk forums.

And then his response (he probably needs coffee?)

You opened the ticket at Midnight my time. Waited 4 hours and then started blasting me on LET. Why?

and my response:

Why? Because the damn thing does not work. You make a blackfriday offer on let and what I get does not work. And problem is not my end. I havent trolled you like the others. Why are you so much offended? Let is a public forum and I shared my experience to see if anybody else had this problem thats all.

and then he issues refund without notice.
    not my loss. He has anger management issues.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited November 2017

Why do you expect a response after midnight? When you didn't get one, you came here in hopes I'd respond faster. Oops, it's backfired. Refund without notice? Who cares, you were refunded. Entitled just like the fuck up top.

If you can't understand shit happens. Don't bad mouth people when it isn't warranted.

BTW you can edit a post up to 24 hours later. So yeah. A simple bit of good will on your behalf. Issue resolved. Instead you'd rather talk trash about not getting a response after midnight and threaten to tarnish my reputation even more on LET. Fuck off buddy.

• @MCHPhil said:
    Why do you expect a response after midnight? When you didn't get one, you came here in hopes I'd respond faster. Oops, it's backfired. Refund without notice? Who cares, you were refunded. Entitled just like the fuck up top.

If you can't understand shit happens. Don't bad mouth people when it isn't warranted.

Dude I'm not living in united states or similar timezone okay?
    How am I supposed to know MCH is one man operation? Atleast put an auto-response to your support system when you sleep and support is not available!

You really suck at support, with your anger management issues, you are not suitable at managing webhosting company. Try a different field with minimum contact with other people like you know, coding or something!