Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2017 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2017 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

145791016

Comments

  • @JabJab said:
    $29.00 /yr

    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – HIGH RAM/CPU
    RAM 4096MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 4x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 900GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

    That makes no sense in comparison to previous one, wtf?

    Dude they literally getting the scraps from nodes to fill the gaps. Hence no space on anything

    Thanked by 1vanhels
  • I have two questions about the shared hosting offers: which locations are available? and is SSH access included?

  • Alright @Virmach, how far through this insanity are we? Or are we just getting started?

    I need to know if I'll take out a second mortgage or not.

  • Hmm, looks like I might keep last years deal which was pretty good... The hard drive space on these are deal killers...

  • chaoszero112chaoszero112 Member
    edited November 2017

    I may have to bite the bullet and head to bed. Been waiting for a decent mid-tier deal to come up 4 hours now. All have had horrible storage limits and/or bandwidth. Some have had really great price/CPU/RAM ratio! with 5 GB storage D:

    I mean, surely someone needs less storage space than a 5-year-old smartphone, I guess. But not near BF deal quality. Just an "excess inventory blowout" sale.

    Nothing that has appeared has been close to the 4GB/100GB/10TB BW, KVM from Secure Dragon at $18 year.

    Fingers crossed there will be something when I wake up that fits my needs.

  • MxlMxl Member
    edited November 2017

    @Virmach I dont get my cp username and cant login/reset password.
    pic

  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2017
    $24.00 /yr
    
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – HIGH CPU
    WINDOWS WINDOWS 2008 AVAILABLE
    RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 3x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1400GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
  • @JabJab said:
    $24.00 /yr

    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – HIGH CPU
    WINDOWS WINDOWS 2008 AVAILABLE
    RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 3x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1400GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

    This will surely upset @chaoszero112

    Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @bugrakoc said:

    @JabJab said:
    $24.00 /yr

    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – HIGH CPU
    WINDOWS WINDOWS 2008 AVAILABLE
    RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 3x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1400GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

    This will surely upset @chaoszero112

    On my phone in bed. Just saw it. OoS. Now I'm destroyed inside T_T

  • chaoszero112 said: On my phone in bed. Just saw it. OoS. Now I'm destroyed inside T_T

    It's only 30GB, you need more. Nothing to be sad about, go to sleep :)

    Thanked by 1fat27
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2017
    $52.39 /yr
    
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – EXTREME RAM/CPU – 2 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS 2008 AVAILABLE
    RAM 12288MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 8x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 50GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1900GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION SAN JOSE, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    

    12288MB RAM, 2 GIGABIT, 8 vCORE. w0000000000t

    Thanked by 1fat27
  • got 50gb ssd hahaha. RAM 12288MB DEDICATED RAM

  • chaoszero112chaoszero112 Member
    edited November 2017

    @JabJab said:
    $52.39 /yr

    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – EXTREME RAM/CPU – 2 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS 2008 AVAILABLE
    RAM 12288MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 8x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 50GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1900GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION SAN JOSE, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

    12288MB RAM, 2 GIGABIT, 8 vCORE. w0000000000t

    Error on checkout. Said I wasn't allow to use the 2017BFSAVE20 code after I was at the submit order page, then OoS. T_T

  • OOS while I tried to checkout :(

  • They only have 1 of the decent ones?

  • @chaoszero112 said:

    @JabJab said:
    $52.39 /yr

    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – EXTREME RAM/CPU – 2 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS 2008 AVAILABLE
    RAM 12288MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 8x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 50GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1900GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION SAN JOSE, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

    12288MB RAM, 2 GIGABIT, 8 vCORE. w0000000000t

    Error on checkout. Said I wasn't allow to use the 2017BFSAVE20 code after I was at the submit order page, then OoS. T_T

    I also had same problem

  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2017
    $26.00 /yr
    
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 2 GIGABIT – BALANCED
    RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 600GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    Thanked by 1fat27
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2017
    $21.00 /yr
    
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT PORT
    RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 400GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    Thanked by 1fat27
  • Do custom ISO will be available ?

  • @Virmach I hate to say this, but your "Use whatever's left on the machines" script is building some really awful setups. Who needs as much RAM as HD? I know you're trying to use up the unused CPU and SSD is limited, but this is almost comedic. C'mon.. give us some good old 2016-style builds!

    Thanked by 1vanhels
  • @Virmach I'm not sure if your script stopped working or it provisioned the same offer as the one 30min+ ago.

  • It's updated again, but the drive space... ugh...

  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2017
    $24.00 /yr
    
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – HIGH RAM / LOW DISK
    RAM 3072MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    

    Disk space is really expensive in US :-D

  • @kendid said:
    It's updated again, but the drive space... ugh...

    Yep, it's late and the combinations are bad unlike the order that they cancelled.

  • @WSS said:
    @Virmach I hate to say this, but your "Use whatever's left on the machines" script is building some really awful setups. Who needs as much RAM as HD? I know you're trying to use up the unused CPU and SSD is limited, but this is almost comedic. C'mon.. give us some good old 2016-style builds!

    totally not even 1 offer was good.

  • I think they are still good deals, it's just the drive space that is killing it...

  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2017

    I am pretty sure @virmach can see from time required to sale everything what is good/bad and they will adjust it over time ;-). Few offers were gone in like 3 minutes, latest tend to stay for full 30 minutes period :(

  • vishalpatelzvishalpatelz Member
    edited November 2017

    @kendid said:
    I think they are still good deals, it's just the drive space that is killing it...

    that is not good sign man. they should do same deal but 2 different packages like less ram and more disk or less disk more ram so they can be good.

    as I mentioned no deals like last BF.

  • dfroedfroe Member, Provider

    @VirMach

    How about IPv6 support? I haven't found any information about that. Normally at least one IPv6 address should be included nowadays. Do we also get an IPv6 address/subnet with your KVM VPS?

  • @dfroe said: How about IPv6 support?

    There is no IPv6 (mostly because they are all CC locations). I think there may be a few (usually very difficult to get locations) that have IPv6 - but none of them come up in these special offers.

Sign In or Register to comment.