Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2017 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2017 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• F5 F5 F5 F5
    KVM deal is alive

• @vishalpatelz said:
    New Deal

LIMITED OFFER

$18.69 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS AVAILABLE
    RAM 4096MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 700GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

That is more of a deal. Tried to troll us with the first offer.

• HxxxHxxx Member
    edited November 2017

lol windows on a 15GB disk

• @chaoszero112 said:

@BecomeWebHost said:

24 * 60 = 1440 mins/day.

now 1440/100 = 14.4 min

chaoszero112 said: My math says 100 deals over 24 hours = a new offer every 24 min. Maybe?

Righttt... 60 minutes in an hour. Fail.

@bugrakoc said:

chaoszero112 said: My math says 100 deals over 24 hours = a new offer every 24 min. Maybe?

An hour is 60 mins, not 100 mins. Go get some sleep.

Damnit, Jim. I'm a server admin not a mathematician.

hahaha => happens sometime ;)

• @VirMach can these be migrated later to a different location with paying the migration fee?

• @VirMach bring back the "Pick your own" KVM/OVZ you used to have for special offers! I'll take 30. :D

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Hxxx said: lol windows on a 15GB disk

Optional.

bugrakoc said: @VirMach can these be migrated later to a different location with paying the migration fee?

Specials are generally not eligible for migration because each plan is specific to fill a certain server. However, if you have support, we may allow you to pay a fee & migrate, unless the package is extremely abnormal and won't fit in another location properly at the same pricepoint.

• Deal 2 OOS.

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited November 2017

@VirMach oh so I have be prepared for downtime due to me not being able to ask for node issues. Hoping that doesn't happen, been happy so far, I'll opt out for today and see what happens... (lets just hope I end up on one of the same nodes as my other servers so I can just ask in on those servers and get both of them fixed if it's a node issue)

It still comes with SLA right? (you offering me a deeper discount if you take SLA away from me? I can live without it.. provided it's not often offline)

Oh and can I cancel a invoice with a new specials plan if I haven't paid for it? Like let it expire like the usual three days (since there's no support).

@chaoszero112 said:
    Deal 2 OOS.

For future reference, if a deal goes out of stock it will move to the next deal in 5 minutes (to let people finish order) and +1 minute grace period.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@VirMach said:
    Offers will update every 30 minutes or when the plan is sold out.

MikePT said: New location? Damn nice, congratulations!!! :D

Thanks. The offer isn't actually bad considering the much higher cost for us in Europe, as well as dedicated IP address. Most of our offers ran through a script to calculate pricing based on many factors. So I do apologize if people were let down by the $12/yr pricing, or $7/yr without support.

And again, it's completely randomized. We didn't pick this offer to run first.

Edmond said: It's the Limited Support stuff. Wait, so this comes with no SLA or any sort of help even if the fault is on your side?

Limited support, we will assist you with your previous package if it's an issue on our end.

These packages do come with SLA/support if you leave the support option on. We're giving you the choice to opt out of support. We were originally going to run with "limited support" but we had to rethink this special due to people with limited support expecting a lot of support. We were going to run the offers with support, and no opt-out option but we do know some people want the pricing to be as low as possible which is why there's an opt-out option.

It's not recommended to opt out of support, unless you know you will not use our support. If the fault is on our side and you have no support, you will first be billed for support and refunded if the issue is on our end.

da_a said: @VirMach is the BF price recurring?

Yes, but the extra coupon is not recurring.

Ignore such comments. These offers are great.

• LIMITED OFFER
    $14.39 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – MED. DISK
    RAM 768MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 500GB BANDWIDTH
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @VirMach said:

@chaoszero112 said:
    Deal 2 OOS.

For future reference, if a deal goes out of stock it will move to the next deal in 5 minutes (to let people finish order) and +1 minute grace period.

Roughly how many are in each offer? (don't need to give exact numbers)

• LIMITED OFFER

$14.39 /yr
    RAM 768MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @vishalpatelz said:
    LIMITED OFFER

$14.39 /yr
    RAM 768MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

You don't need to tell us about them.... I'm already refreshing every five minutes while I get other shopping done..

• vishalpatelzvishalpatelz Member
    edited November 2017

@Edmond said:

@vishalpatelz said:
    LIMITED OFFER

$14.39 /yr
    RAM 768MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

You don't need to tell us about them.... I'm already refreshing every five minutes while I get other shopping done..

I am trying to save your time by wasting mine hahaha :D
    this is my last week with peace from next week 4am to 9 pm work job study

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited November 2017

@vishalpatelz said:

@Edmond said:

@vishalpatelz said:
    LIMITED OFFER

$14.39 /yr
    RAM 768MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

I am trying to save your time by wasting mine hahaha :D

I'm just trying to figure out if I should continue to check out on the OVZ plan they got on the LET specials plan. I want it, but I can't save it without checking out right now..

If anyone can help a friend and checkout with the affiliate link, that would be much appreciated! Thanks to the person who just did so a minute ago!
    You'll find it just right below in my signature, just click on it, let it load and checkout as usual.

Edmond said: @VirMach oh so I have be prepared for downtime due to me not being able to ask for node issues. Hoping that doesn't happen, been happy so far, I'll opt out for today and see what happens... (lets just hope I end up on one of the same nodes as my other servers so I can just ask in on those servers and get both of them fixed if it's a node issue)

It still comes with SLA right? (you offering me a deeper discount if you take SLA away from me? I can live without it.. provided it's not often offline)

We still provide SLA credits for specials, even the ones with limited support and no support. They are on the same nodes that are monitored 24/7, and we handle downtimes swiftly. We will also post about any node issues in our network issue page. If you opt out of support and your other service has support, we will still assist you for other services.

In the rare case that your VM is specifically broken, we will assist you if you have limited support. If you have no support and your VM is broken then you can pay a small fee, and have it refunded to the original method of payment (plus more credits for the issue, probably) and we will handle the situation.

Edmond said: Oh and can I cancel a invoice with a new specials plan if I haven't paid for it? Like let it expire like the usual three days (since there's no support).

You can place a cancellation request after ordering to not renew. If you do not complete checkout in 5 minutes and the special expires, the order and invoice will auto cancel.

Edmond said: Roughly how many are in each offer? (don't need to give exact numbers)

They will vary a lot, depending on the server and offer. Some extremely large (as in large size VPS with lots of RAM and CPU) offers will have only a quantity of as low as 6. Other offers may have a quantity of 100.

• @Virmach thanks for all your answers, clearing up all my questions almost. Just got one more, would you do me a favor and tell me how many is OVZ-Special-1in the specials page left over? I want it, but I want to see what's still in store from you!

Just to be fully transparent.

• There are 100 total offers.
    • 70-80% of the offers have their pricing done with a formula
    • 20-30% of the offers are "extra special" as in cheaper than the formula
    • The formula is still made to be extremely affordable, about 3-5x less than normal pricing

The Amsterdam $12/$7 OVZ was incorrectly pricing due to miscommunication in our team. I've confirmed our logs and it was supposed to be $7 with support and $2 without support. This happened because we added in Amsterdam last minute as we just got the new server today.

If anyone ordered the first Amsterdam offer, you will be refunded $5 and your recurring amount will be modified.

Thanked by 4fan Edmond ferri uptime
  • @VirMach said:
    Just to be fully transparent.

• There are 100 total offers.
    • 70-80% of the offers have their pricing done with a formula
    • 20-30% of the offers are "extra special" as in cheaper than the formula
    • The formula is still made to be extremely affordable, about 3-5x less than normal pricing

The Amsterdam $12/$7 OVZ was incorrectly pricing due to miscommunication in our team. I've confirmed our logs and it was supposed to be $7 with support and $2 without support. This happened because we added in Amsterdam last minute as we just got the new server today.

If anyone ordered the first Amsterdam offer, you will be refunded $5 and your recurring amount will be modified.

WAIT!!!! That was $2??? ARGH! Missed that yet I was on the page...

Thanks for telling us on how your creating the pricing, no wonder some of them look a bit funner than usual..

edited November 2017

Edmond said: @Virmach thanks for all your answers, clearing up all my questions almost. Just got one more, would you do me a favor and tell me how many is OVZ-Special-1in the specials page left over? I want it, but I want to see what's still in store from you!

There's 191 quantity left on that offer.

Edmond said: WAIT!!!! That was $2??? ARGH! Missed that yet I was on the page...

It was $12, but supposed to be $7 with support. Everyone got super upset about it, but it was randomly the first offer, and it wasn't even supposed to be $12. Our luck I guess :)

• VirMach said: it was supposed to be $7 with support and $2 without support

Hot damn!

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited November 2017

@VirMach said:

Edmond said: @Virmach thanks for all your answers, clearing up all my questions almost. Just got one more, would you do me a favor and tell me how many is OVZ-Special-1in the specials page left over? I want it, but I want to see what's still in store from you!

There's 191 quantity left on that offer.

Edmond said: WAIT!!!! That was $2??? ARGH! Missed that yet I was on the page...

It was $12, but supposed to be $7 with support. Everyone got super upset about it, but it was randomly the first offer, and it wasn't even supposed to be $12. Our luck I guess :)

Thanks for telling me. Guess I have time to buy and browse around. Good luck with your sale!

I think Cloudflare thinks LETers are giving your site a DDoS attack! It keeps verifying my browser like it forgot about me again.

edited November 2017

Edmond said: I think Cloudflare thinks LETers are giving your site a DDoS attack! It keeps verifying my browser like it forgot about me again.

Our webserver is getting overloaded by the traffic.

• Edmond said: Cloudflare thinks LETers are giving your site a DDoS attack!

Aren't we?

• @VirMach said:

Edmond said: I think Cloudflare thinks LETers are giving your site a DDoS attack! It keeps verifying my browser like it forgot about me again.

Our webserver is getting overloaded by the traffic.

Oh dear... hope you have enough servers to handle all the requests, your going to need it!

• RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)

Man tight on SSD space?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @Edmond said:

It's good someone notes each one, so we can see what we missed while we slept.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • corbpie said: Man tight on SSD space?

>

offer just before this had 30gb but not enough ram :p