Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2017 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2017 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• OK it's time to go back to sleep. Good night.

Hope to see good deals in some hours.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @VirMach said:
    There's 99 other offers left in the flash queue.

Surely you could have came up with something better than that sod of a "deaL"

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

corbpie said: Surely you could have came up with something better than that sod of a "deaL"

It's randomized, as previously stated.

• @VirMach said:

When they are going to be released ?

• @lookingbad said:

@VirMach said:

every 5 minutes.

• chaoszero112chaoszero112 Member
    edited November 2017

@corbpie said:

@VirMach said:

Surely you could have came up with something better than that sod of a "deaL"

Please don't insult it by calling it a "deal". I call it bait & switch to get traffic to the site...

• @VirMach said:

Hows this works changes over time?

• First flash deal that's currently up for the next few minutes is completely garbage... Apparently now $5/yr is support lol. @Virmach if I open tickets on my other specials, I don't get billed right, just asking for questions on the service I order? What if my server is down and there's no active maintenance notice? Can I ask then? Or it's full on $10/15min support thing?

• @BecomeWebHost said:

@lookingbad said:

@VirMach said:

every 5 minutes.

Why not every 2 minutes? Some of us had to have slept hours ago and start working early in the morning :P

• @user123 said:

@BecomeWebHost said:

@lookingbad said:

@VirMach said:

every 5 minutes.

Why not every 2 minutes? Some of us had to have slept hours ago and start working early in the morning :P

It's been the same offer for the last 10+ min.

• that was not a bf deal :/

Edmond said: @Virmach if I open tickets on my other specials, I don't get billed right, just asking for questions on the service I order? What if my server is down and there's no active maintenance notice? Can I ask then? Or it's full on $10/15min support thing?

If your special comes with support you will have support. If it's "limited support" we will assist you with server being down and anything similar to that.

• @chaoszero112 said:

Yes :(

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

New location? Damn nice, congratulations!!! :D

• user123 said: Why not every 2 minutes? Some of us had to have slept hours ago and start working early in the morning :P

>

chaoszero112 said: It's been the same offer for the last 10+ min.

VirMach said: You will only have 5 minutes to complete your checkout, to avoid errors.

that's why I thought about 5 mins.

• @user123 said:

@chaoszero112 said:

Yes :(

sad

• VirMach said: There's 99 other offers left in the flash queue.

May I ask what schedule are they on and when is the next one coming out?

Than kyou!

• @VirMach said:

Edmond said: @Virmach if I open tickets on my other specials, I don't get billed right, just asking for questions on the service I order? What if my server is down and there's no active maintenance notice? Can I ask then? Or it's full on $10/15min support thing?

If your special comes with support you will have support. If it's "limited support" we will assist you with server being down and anything similar to that.

It's the Limited Support stuff. Wait, so this comes with no SLA or any sort of help even if the fault is on your side?

• @VirMach is the BF price recurring?

• I'm done for the night. Good night all and happy buying. I hope there are some scraps leftover for schmucks like me to pick up tomorrow night.

• @BecomeWebHost said:

user123 said: Why not every 2 minutes? Some of us had to have slept hours ago and start working early in the morning :P

>

VirMach said: You will only have 5 minutes to complete your checkout, to avoid errors.

My math says 100 deals over 24 hours = a new offer every 24 min. Maybe?

• Thanked by 2FrankZ WSS
  • 24 * 60 = 1440 mins/day.

now 1440/100 = 14.4 min

chaoszero112 said: My math says 100 deals over 24 hours = a new offer every 24 min. Maybe?

• @chaoszero112 said:

@BecomeWebHost said:

user123 said: Why not every 2 minutes? Some of us had to have slept hours ago and start working early in the morning :P

>

My math says 100 deals over 24 hours = a new offer every 24 min. Maybe?

Your math is right but depends on provider buddy.

• chaoszero112 said: My math says 100 deals over 24 hours = a new offer every 24 min. Maybe?

An hour is 60 mins, not 100 mins. Go get some sleep.

• ddhhzddhhz Member
    edited November 2017

chaoszero112 said: My math says 100 deals over 24 hours = a new offer every 24 min. Maybe?

OP said: From Friday until Monday (while supplies last) we will be posting several unique flash deals.

• @BecomeWebHost said:

24 * 60 = 1440 mins/day.

now 1440/100 = 14.4 min

Righttt... 60 minutes in an hour. Fail.

@bugrakoc said:

An hour is 60 mins, not 100 mins. Go get some sleep.

Damnit, Jim. I'm a server admin not a mathematician.

• vishalpatelzvishalpatelz Member
    edited November 2017

New Deal

LIMITED OFFER

$18.69 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS AVAILABLE
    RAM 4096MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 700GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

15GB storage windows available hahaha :D

• $18.69 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS AVAILABLE
    RAM 4096MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 700GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

I need more diskkkkkkkk.

Offers will update every 30 minutes or when the plan is sold out.

MikePT said: New location? Damn nice, congratulations!!! :D

Thanks. The offer isn't actually bad considering the much higher cost for us in Europe, as well as dedicated IP address. Most of our offers ran through a script to calculate pricing based on many factors. So I do apologize if people were let down by the $12/yr pricing, or $7/yr without support.

And again, it's completely randomized. We didn't pick this offer to run first.

Edmond said: It's the Limited Support stuff. Wait, so this comes with no SLA or any sort of help even if the fault is on your side?

Limited support, we will assist you with your previous package if it's an issue on our end.

These packages do come with SLA/support if you leave the support option on. We're giving you the choice to opt out of support. We were originally going to run with "limited support" but we had to rethink this special due to people with limited support expecting a lot of support. We were going to run the offers with support, and no opt-out option but we do know some people want the pricing to be as low as possible which is why there's an opt-out option.

It's not recommended to opt out of support, unless you know you will not use our support. If the fault is on our side and you have no support, you will first be billed for support and refunded if the issue is on our end.

da_a said: @VirMach is the BF price recurring?

Yes, but the extra coupon is not recurring.

Thanked by 1MikePT