Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Thanksgiving!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Happy Thanksgiving!

raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
edited November 2017 in General

Tomorrow we plunge into the madness of Black Friday. The day before we pause to give thanks.

Yeaterday, coincidentally, I read a psychology article that said if you frequently give thanks for things in your life, you'll be much happier. The article was discussing doing this 20 or more times a day.

I'm going to try it. I've repurposed some screen savers/home screens and set some phone reminders. I think the happiness comes from perspective and balance, because we spend so much time processing the present and problems (no matter what your lifestyle is) that reflecting on the past and what's going/gone well is something we often don't take time for.

I mean, hell, I have a KS-1. Some people don't even have an ipv4.

I'm grateful for the friends I've made on LET.

Not that I wouldn't immediately trade any one of you for a solid storage offer, but hey...Happy Thanksgiving.

Comments

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@raindog308 said:
    I'm going to try it. I've repurposed some screen savers/home screens and set some phone reminders. I think the happiness comes from perspective and balance, because we spend so much time processing the present and problems (no matter what your lifestyle is) that reflecting on the past and what's going/gone well is something we often don't take time for.

Fly-ing in-to the sun! The smell of deals is in the air!

I mean, hell, I have a KS-1. Some people don't even have an ipv4.

Braggart.

I'm grateful for the friends I've made on LET.

Extreme Braggart!

Not that I wouldn't immediately trade any one of you for a solid storage offer, but hey...Happy Thanksgiving.

..that's my boy!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Except for Node Developers.

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited November 2017

Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE!!!!

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Happy thanksgiving from here as well... even though this is being celebrated way earlier here in Germany.

• Happy thanksgiving you BF bums and trolls of the vps world. I'm thankful for the lols and deals given by this interesting community.

• FrameFrame Member
    edited November 2017

Happy thanksgiving

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Happy thanksgiving for all of you guys.

• Damn Yanks taking personal time while I'm trying to get services from them.

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • Happy Thanksgiving! (although in Canada, we celebrated the holiday a month ago.)

• Happy Thanksgiving!

• jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited November 2017

@WSS said:

Except for Node Developers

It's one of three languages I'm practicing :(

Besides, Happy Thanksgiving!

• fanfan Veteran

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

• Happy Thanksgiving.

The holiday has just started, and I am currently broke now.