Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Secure Dragon LLC: "The deadpool special" - 4GB RAM, 100GB Disk, 10TB BW, KVM for $18/YEAR - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Secure Dragon LLC: "The deadpool special" - 4GB RAM, 100GB Disk, 10TB BW, KVM for $18/YEAR

Comments

• That's the BF SPIRIT but.. NO ENOUGH STOCK!

That went too fast, @KuJoe!

Congrats to the happy few who've been able to catch one!

• @nullnothere said:
    Got a verification email (with a link to verify, verified) and an invoice (via email) now I'm unable to login to the Client Area to complete the transaction.

Sigh.

For me, there was a paypal link in the Invoice. I used that and the client area activated on payment.

• HOLY SHIT! I left for an hour and look what happened...

• I assume these are manual setup? Mine is pending.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@bugrakoc said:
    HOLY SHIT! I left for an hour and look what happened...

There was a 7-8 minute window for stock, that's it. lol. Most of us missed it

• @chaoszero112 said:

For me, there was a paypal link in the Invoice. I used that and the client area activated on payment.

Not for me. I had to verify my account and even after verification, I'm unable to login to the client portal now.

Not sure. I hope @KuJoe can help.

• Is that a joke or just an ad?

• Grabbed one, Invoice #39770

• @Xenos said:
    I assume these are manual setup? Mine is pending.

I just got a new VPS confirmation email a minute ago.

• out of stock for me...

• out of stock now?

• I already ordered, but this order can't approve manually. Bad luck :)

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@nullnothere said:
    Got a verification email (with a link to verify, verified) and an invoice (via email) now I'm unable to login to the Client Area to complete the transaction.

Sigh.

If you have any Fraud Record reports against you then the account was most likely closed. If you can provide me the order number I can check for you.

@Xenos said:
    I assume these are manual setup? Mine is pending.

Correct, I'm manually reviewing them now and setting them up in the order they were paid.

@sheng said:
    Is that a joke or just an ad?

Both. :)

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • This is not a good ad, because no one gonna buy your other expensive product now.

• @KuJoe - PM'd my order number to you. Thanks.

@sheng said:
    This is not a good ad, because no one gonna buy your other expensive product now.

Oh well, guess it's time to deadpool then. :P

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

Wow thats far too cheap.

• @KuJoe have all of the orders been paid for? If not, I'd be happy to step up :P

• @KuJoe damn Bring it back :(

@SplitIce said:
    Wow thats far too cheap.

I know, it's the only thing I could come up with when trying to put together a stupid plan. :)

@user123 said:
    @KuJoe have all of the orders been paid for? If not, I'd be happy to step up :P

I think 2 or 3 are still awaiting payment. I'll update stock if they don't pay within the next hour.

• @KuJoe I just want to go spend time with family now.. you son of a bitch.

• @user123 said:
    @KuJoe have all of the orders been paid for? If not, I'd be happy to step up :P

I think 2 or 3 are still awaiting payment. I'll update stock if they don't pay within the next hour.

You know all too well that it's already past my bedtime xD

• Cmon KuJoe. Fucking mcdonalds was too slow. God damn it.

• I'm really sad that @Nekki missed this. He would definitely have jizzed his pants.

• Could you increase the storage a bit? I'll pay a bit more. :-)

• @bugrakoc said:
    I'm really sad that @Nekki missed this. He would definitely have jizzed his pants.

Don't count @Nekki out. I'm sure he's already done that a few times today and is probably doing it again, even as we speak.

• Nekki just post shit-garbage deals.

Dang it, this was a good one.

@bugrakoc said:
    I'm really sad that @Nekki missed this. He would definitely have jizzed his pants.

• @user123 said:

@bugrakoc said:

Don't count @Nekki out. I'm sure he's already done that a few times today and is probably doing it again, even as we speak.

I don't think he's wearing any pants right now.

• Cool, lock fred / delete and lets move on